Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_P

i appreciate for ur intentions but the sad truth is that it has become like a circle...no matter what... we end back where we left...an article shows up...ppl don't even take the time to think for a sec the reliability...and jump to bash and the thread reaches 50 page and plus but when there is an article praising someone talents or good deeds...hardly ppl comment...they just need a reason to bash(it's not the story in the article no more)...and then there are posts to stop the bashings...ppl will come and agree (some of them r the ppl who earlier made some sarcastic comments) and says yes let's stand together...the forum is calm for some time...and then there is another article...and they start again...i'm tired of this...GF is no more friendly...i'm really really sad to say this

I agree with you... the air of GF has been spoilt... everyone is bashing the other be the actors or the fans... It so sad... I don't feel like coming here frequently.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree
all the extra negativity is not needed at this time
we already have too much problems
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hima, great post... u should have appeared earlier... but yeah u had college... but me already know it was fake so i didnt bother... i know its fake and its for publicity for the GA show... cheap stunt by zee tv which is jealous with a HUGE J that maaneet won the jodi award... so they try to say that they arent good frens... well even if they arent in good communication, then hw is it that they have so much chemistry between them that is undeniable?? and why must it always be gc and his personal life?? why nt dd and her personal life?? nt blaming anyone but me upset fans call gc pimp and whatnot even though there was a possibility the article could be fake... screw the bashers they arent the true fans.. true fans love them not bash them.. me with u hima... thanks for pm dear...
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misty85

I agree with you... the air of GF has been spoilt... everyone is bashing the other be the actors or the fans... It so sad... I don't feel like coming here frequently.

i don visit the main forum because of such negativity but i still do come here for my phamily who are positive and safer to hang out with...😃
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaara25

i don visit the main forum because of such negativity but i still do come here for my phamily who are positive and safer to hang out with...😃

that's wht i do ... now a days ... most of the time ... when ever i am free from my work ... i am with my friends ... hardly visit MF in GF ... chk for some imp topics ... other wise ... now  a days ... i am hardly finding time after work ... & my busy schedule at work place ...
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W*Fish?! What they creating a picture of GC and DD. WE all know how professional GC and DD are. I am sure this is the work of ppl who envy GC as want to spoil his career that why they are doing this. BUT no mater what we GC's fan will always love him and support him! GC and DD Forever!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post... agree with u... hope people seriously stop spreading rumors...

leverne thumbnail
Di thanks a lot for this very much needed post...hope it knocked some sense in ppl...why talk abt someones personal life...we are here to enjoy maaneet... As long as that is not affected nothing else should matter...one thing i don't understand wen our show itself is in danger instead of trying to save it ppl are busy wasting time over an article which has no reliable source...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

Di thanks a lot for this very much needed post...hope it knocked some sense in ppl...why talk abt someones personal life...we are here to enjoy maaneet... As long as that is not affected nothing else should matter...one thing i don't understand wen our show itself is in danger instead of trying to save it ppl are busy wasting time over an article which has no reliable source...

exactly reni ... i hope ... instead of bashing ... they concentrate on saving GHSP ...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome post and agree with ur each and every point.
thanks for opening this thread
 from the morning some of us trying and trying to say this .
hope they understand and don't react to that fake article.

we should more concentrate on the GEET HSP and MAANEET now
GURTI give ur most adorable, sizzling jodi as maaneet and we should praised them and appreciate them