plz stop reacting2these fake articles-stop bashing

Posted: 12 years ago
PLZ stop reacting to this fake articles & stop bashing ...

1 request 2 bashers plz stay out of this thread ... it's a sincere request ... i hate bashing ... &

i don't need any bashing posts against GC or DD or how much professional they both are ... I know their professionalism ...

coming to the news ...

i don' think so the article giving by the newspaper  is true ... plz read the news paper article once more ...

here are my points ... which i am putting forward ... which say that this article which was posted today or came in news is fake ... they are creating such news to tarnish gurti image ... or GC image or DD image ...

plz read ...

1)they said that GC & DD were linked up before the gold awards ... bcoz of which he was reluctant to perform ...

as far as i know ... Gurti were never linked up any where before gold awards ... neither in any news paper nor in any news channel ...

then how come he will think that way ...  & refuse to do the dance ...

2) when "who can't b named " was not even present for tht award ceremony Y will he wait for her permission ...

3) say for 1 min ... even if he refuses ... then he would have refused it in the first place ... why would he reharsed ... if he had a problem ... he would have never taken up the assingment to perform in the award ceremony ...

4)in future he will never get any work ... if any other actress knows this ... coz he can never get work if he tells tht he can't work with any actress other than "who can't b named " ... thinking abt it ... here is 1 example ... i am not giving the person's name ...

1 best example - 1 bollywood actress ... she refused 2 work with any other actor other than her hubby ... see what happend ... she got chances with her hubby may b a movie or two ... but those movies sank wothout a trace ... & she never got a gud chance later ... then after some years ... she did come in some television shows ... but frankly speaking her career was no more ... & her first movie was super duper hit & she became famous over night ...

so ... people who have preferences like this ... can never become winners & can never be successful in their life ...

but ... but ... here let me tell u all ...

5)GC is not like this ... he knows wht is gud for his career & wht is not ...

when he did not have problem doing TIP TIP which was even more hotter than this gold awards ... why u all think & believe this stupid news that he had problem performing gold awards ... i saw a 50 sec video of the performance & saw that every thing was fine ...

the dance number was gud ...

6)recently - when he himself confirmed that he likes working with DD & will definitely work with her in future ...& he enjoys working with her & they both have fun with each other a  lot ... then ...

how come u all think that he was having problems ...

7)If U all C ... Gurti were linked up 1st time only after GOLD AWARDS ... that 2 coz Chugalkhor aunty😡sare phasaad 😡ka jad ... she started this rumour ... followed by TOI ... this happened only after GOLD AWARDS ...

I REPEAT this happened after gold awards ...  not before gold awards ...

so keeping all these points in mind ... i confirm that this

article is fake ... some one is spreading negativity ... trust me ... plz don't believe this news ... this is false news ...

P.S.--- this is not to bash GC or DD ... bashers plz ... stay out of this thread ... this is just a request ...

thank you ... for reading ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
I agree! the article was totally fake just do attract negativity towards the show!
Nice post Hima... It was much needed... but still I want to point out that why some fans are reacting in this manner... GC has his personal life too... His family is also understanding ... why some people are cooking up such stories & fans are over reacting & commenting on his nearest & dear ones... Every one has a righ to make personal choices... when such fans abuse & make outrageous comments about the people near to him just because they are not upto the fancy of his fans... doesn't it hurt him? Aren't we becoming selfish? Arent' we misusing our freedom of expression & attacking his personal freedom? We have a right to counter someone's opinion but not to abuse others... I'm really disappointed & hurt the way people are abusing each other on the forum... One day tanu is abused, the other day someone else is abused... people should learn not to hurt other person's feelings.
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
I agree that we should stop the negativity & bashing👍🏼

Instead, can we appreciate Gurti's talent and thank them for all their hard work in giving us the Maaneet that we are all so addicted and crazy about👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

where ver u all this tiem di...

arti ... U know i will b in college almost 12 hours ... came home just now ... samata ... bharthi mona called me & told me the state of forum but could not do any thing as i had no access over there & was busy with college work & classes ...
hima loved ur post dear...
agree with u completely...
we love GURTI/MAANEET to the core...and that matters the most...
missed u yesterday...
thanx for this wonderful post...🤗...
Originally posted by dewdropred

arti ... U know i will b in college almost 12 hours ... came home just now ... samata ... bharthi mona called me & told me the state of forum but could not do any thing as i had no access over there & was busy with college work & classes ...
me from morning was just reply all teh bashers plz dnt mind the fake news...
Good post and a much needed one. Thanx for the eye-opener. GC knows whats right for him and whats not. U very correctly gave the reference of the actress. I am sure GC and even "who can't be named" would not want his career to come to a standstill because of silly so-called insecurity issues. As for the CA if i can get her real name I will personally strangle her. She is the main culprit, and the one causing negativity on our forum. i don't feel like watching SBS now onwards. 
even i reacted but I will try to stay calm now...and u right if there was iota of truh in ut,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he wouldnt have done nay hot scene too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago