Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amzu32 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great post!!!
i agree with you..the news was fake..
Maaneet rocks!!!  need to stop believing these articles..
thanks for this wonderful post🤗
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

that's wht i do ... now a days ... most of the time ... when ever i am free from my work ... i am with my friends ... hardly visit MF in GF ... chk for some imp topics ... other wise ... now  a days ... i am hardly finding time after work ... & my busy schedule at work place ...

Yes... I agree... Hima your posts & crazy thread is still a heaven. Otherwise it feels like you are caught in the middle of the war zone.
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: misty85

Yes... I agree... Hima your posts & crazy thread is still a heaven. Otherwise it feels like you are caught in the middle of the war zone.

thanks mamta ...  yes dear ... in the thread ... we forget all our tensions & enjoy fro atleast 1 or 2 hours ...
skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
very nice
i agree with u
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome post
Sooo true
People should stop spreading rumors
Thanks 4 da pm
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thank u and love u so much dear for making such a lovely post and much-needed one as well...

y is that nowadays there is so much negativity bashing panic disappointments going around y so many such negative articles?...one request to all my Dear MAANEETIANS, can v all please just stop reacting to such articles and just enjoy Our Geet hui sabse parayi best show ever and forever infact now it is not just a show but now has literally bcum lives heart heartbeat breath soul of all MAANEETIANS...

Our Drashti Gurmeet Our MAANEET r such sweet loving caring sensitive matured fun-loving honest down to earth people and also great professionals...Hats off to GC DD...Also so many times DD GC have mentioned that they both love working together and they have so much fun on sets...V have seen DD GC in so many offscreen segments in the past one year so now v all shud believe Our GC DD  and stop  believing such baseless articles rumours false news articles...can v please cherish GHSP MAANEET cherish each and every MAANEET moment and love Drashti Gurmeet and be grateful to them admire and respect them for giving us MAANEET the most precious divine sacred magical beautiful adorable royal stunning breathtaking unique special couple the perfect couple best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET' is the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine frangrance rainbow and changed us our lives forever...love respect admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and beyond...hope MAANEET' eternal saga goes on forever...GC DD as MAANEET r the bestest...DD GC r the best actress and best actor ever and forever...GC DD r truly king and queen of expressions who have made MAANEET so real for us...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET...GHSP MAANEET DD GC deserve the best bcuz they r the bestest of the best...GHSP MAANEET DD GC thank u and love u so much for giving us Our GHSP MAANEET...Proud to be a MAANEETIAN...my Lovely MAANEETIANS can v all plz not take such articles seriously bcuz usually such articles r just rumours baseless articles...can v all please remain as a happy caring sharing loving fun-loving positive patient peaceful united family family of MAANEETIANS who live in MAANEET paradise 24x7 and cherish smile thru tears enjoy each and every MAANEET moment...sorry if my comments hurt anyone but i don't mean to hurt anyone' sentiments...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...love u all my Dear MAANEETIANS...

Now V all MAANEETIANS together shud Save Our GHSP MAANEET try to increase trps plz switch on tv by 9.25 and watch as many repeats as possible like me!...V all together will do anything and everything for Our GHSP MAANEET...hoping for the best bcuz dreams do come!

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
yeh I agree with u hima 
lovely post
thanks
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing !!  some rivals of gc/ db / dd may interesting in this articles.. they only start  bashing😡 fans can't do bashing ..

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice post hima...i guess it was needed...

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree that the bashing needs to come to an end, people need to leave GC and his personal life alone. This bashing of GC and DD are not going to help the show survive. I hate it when people act this way towards someone else without any solid proof. We personally don't know these actors, we are just their fans sue to their acting skills, so who are we to comment and react about what personal choices they make. Agree??