Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Hima awesome and Must needed post dear ...Thanks for the post . Now we should only concentrate on GHSP . I am thinking the same that the article is fake .Bechara GC ko ye article ke liye kya kya sunna pada...GHSP rocks...

Maaneet rocks...

Gurti rocks so we should only concentrate on GHSP ...loved your post and love you...
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hima dear!  loved the post!  and I agree...this all happened after gold awards...nothing to do with before gold awards...and even the interview he just did was after awards and he still said he would work with DD if he was given the opportunity again...people need to stop believing these articles and stop bashing the characters...
mitzi11 thumbnail
wonderful post
awesome job
thnx sweety
muah
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree dear
the news was fake
and gurti r the best
may be tht editor wanted to ruin gurti image

but anyhow we all here know tht how proffessionals gurti are
so dont care about such articles
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot dear. You changed my perspective. At first i was getting really pissed but then Jyotis and your post changed my mind. You are right if he can do such bold scene like Tip tip y not this????
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agree with u...

but dont the actors react when false news about them come on newspapers and articles???πŸ˜•
Edited by maangeet4u - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Hima thank you so much for this post. I agree that the article is fake and please no bashing.
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

2) when "who can't b named " was not even present for tht award ceremony Y will he wait for her permission ...

U MADE ME REMEMBER HARRY POTTERπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Agree With You
Thanks 4 The PM
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima

Thanks for the pm . Can I give my honest opinion ?

I am NOT a fan of GC ... I get tired of articles related to his personal life ... and well a lot of other things that I cannot state here . ... Even so , I do not believe this is true .It's not because it is about GC or DD but a matter of common sense . If
GC has a problem performing with DD , he wouldn't agree to acting with her in romantic scenes would he? We had some nice intimate scenes post GA . That wouldn't have happened if he had a problem . IMO , this was 'someone''s PR machinery working in order to paint a picture of them as a great and secure person ...! ( will not get into details )

If there's an iota of truth in it , then honestly it is GC 's loss . But I would like to believe that tge article is baseless !

My POV may be a little harsh for some people . Please ignore is all I can say . It's been a tiring day and I'm in no mood to argue back !