Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GC would never say anything like this. Someone is causing trouble for him. Have that CA
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for making this post as it was needed...
Urrrgh again this c aunty is the cause for this hungama!!
Thx 4 the PM
Awesome post x
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

First of all i don't understand how come these Newspapers know all details about GC & his wife & DD . I think these News papers are out of the news . I don't believe in all these crap news about Celebrities . I hope they worry about our Country which is suffering from Terror Attacks .😡
Edited by roshni19 - 12 years ago
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tptwi

I agree! the article was totally fake just do attract negativity towards the show!

I agree !!! the article is sooo fake
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hima

Thanks for the pm . Can I give my honest opinion ?

I am NOT a fan of GC ... I get tired of articles related to his personal life ... and well a lot of other things that I cannot state here . ... Even so , I do not believe this is true .It's not because it is about GC or DD but a matter of common sense . If
GC has a problem performing with DD , he wouldn't agree to acting with her in romantic scenes would he? We had some nice intimate scenes post GA . That wouldn't have happened if he had a problem . IMO , this was 'someone''s PR machinery working in order to paint a picture of them as a great and secure person ...! ( will not get into details )

If there's an iota of truth in it , then honestly it is GC 's loss . But I would like to believe that tge article is baseless !

My POV may be a little harsh for some people . Please ignore is all I can say . It's been a tiring day and I'm in no mood to argue back !

I completely agree with you...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hima

Thanks for the pm . Can I give my honest opinion ?

I am NOT a fan of GC ... I get tired of articles related to his personal life ... and well a lot of other things that I cannot state here . ... Even so , I do not believe this is true .It's not because it is about GC or DD but a matter of common sense . If
GC has a problem performing with DD , he wouldn't agree to acting with her in romantic scenes would he? We had some nice intimate scenes post GA . That wouldn't have happened if he had a problem . IMO , this was 'someone''s PR machinery working in order to paint a picture of them as a great and secure person ...! ( will not get into details )

If there's an iota of truth in it , then honestly it is GC 's loss . But I would like to believe that tge article is baseless !

My POV may be a little harsh for some people . Please ignore is all I can say . It's been a tiring day and I'm in no mood to argue back !

ashi ... exactly ... U R abs correct ... 

i did not give my POV on the show ... must say again ... u r absolutely correct ... no need to argue ... thy did many many hot scenes ... even before & after Gold awards ... so no doubt on it ...

the kurtha wala episode came right after gold awards ... thy both were quite comfy in there ... no where it showed tht thy did not want 2 do it ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima thanks for making the post..personally i was tired by the bashing...and this all started after the gold awards...
if he really had a problem he won't be acting with dd and giving such romantic moments on screen...and i have not seen anything amiss on his chemistry with dd...
in fact it rocks like always...
since the day they have won the award i have seen article regarding gc's personal life..and ghsp ending..somebody is deliberately after the show and after his career...
i would really suggest him to get a pr...a good pr can do wonder...
piya- thumbnail
totally agree with u di... someone is trying to spread negativity in the forum

even i don't believe in this fake story and news best thing is to avoid such news

maneet n gurti r the best

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - thanks girls for understanding ...  love u all maaneetians & gurtians ...

gurti rocks ... GC ... DD rocks ...

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i appreciate for ur intentions but the sad truth is that it has become like a circle...no matter what... we end back where we left...an article shows up...ppl don't even take the time to think for a sec the reliability...and jump to bash and the thread reaches 50 page and plus but when there is an article praising someone talents or good deeds...hardly ppl comment...they just need a reason to bash(it's not the story in the article no more)...and then there are posts to stop the bashings...ppl will come and agree (some of them r the ppl who earlier made some sarcastic comments) and says yes let's stand together...the forum is calm for some time...and then there is another article...and they start again...i'm tired of this...GF is no more friendly...i'm really really sad to say this