Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
well as long as they all are happy and comfortable then why should we be bothered...just enjoy...thanks for the post...
mayur-maaneet thumbnail
u r ryt...mai bhi kabse yahi keh rahi hu...they were never ever linked up before gold awards...n IF k ek interview[when gurti were shooting for tip tip barsa paani] IF asked guru that doesnt debi mind..or say anything about these sizzling kind of scenes n ol...that time he said...no not at all...this is my work n its completely professional...n debi understands this...!!😊
so i wonder why some people were saying that guru got debi's name inked on his wrist to proove that everythns alright between him n debi...jabki kabhi kuch galat tha hi nahi!!
cant these ppl mind their own business...they started saying that debi-guru k beech ki prob k wajah DD hai...its a limit yaar...khud ki hi kichdi pakaane me lage hain inn log!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - thanks for posting ur views ... loved reading them ... i hope every one reads it & stops the bashing of actors which is not gud for the show ...

i love GHSP ... maaneet ... Gurti a lot ... so can;t stand anything negative about any one ...

long live GHSP ...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post... 👏 it's weird that all these negative news about gc and the show have started after the gold awards... 😕 and bashers will always be bashers... they derive pleasure by humiliating and ridiculing the poor guy... it's really disgusting to see such behaviour... 
I TOTALLY agree with you.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agreee with ur post
this article was totally fake
jus to spread the negativity it was created 😡
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks girls for understanding tht this article is fake & was not true ...

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely..well written post

our support is always with GC n DD..

God bless them and may they get all the happiness in their life..
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with each and every word u said @dewdropped, awesome post, Gurti simply rocks and we need to support this show and Gurti forever :)