Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah sure!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
When They Meet. He opened the door to the infirmary which he had found by the help of the watchman. The lady in his arms was still unconcious. "My dear! What happened to Pia?",the nurse asked. "Actually ma'am we collided on the stairs and she fell down on her knees",he explained. She asked him to make Pia sit on the couch. "You're a newcomer right?",she asked while cleaning the wound. "Yes",he answered. She quietly bandaged her knee and sprinkled water on her face to wake her up. He left the room before she came to her senses and went directly to the Chemistry laboratory. At night, Pia was tossing about the latest fashion magazines when her cell rang. It was Kabir. "You're fine now?",he asked. "Hmm thanks for the lift dear",she said quietly. "What happened? You sound weak. Is it because of that blood loss",he asked. "No actually I'm feeling sleepy. Mum's yet not come",she said. "Oh so you didn't have dinner yet",he said. "Hmm. Kabir who was the blue eyed boy with whom I collided?",she asked feeling her bandaged knee. "Umm sorry dear I didn't see him. Must be a newcomer",he said. "Yeah he told me he's a newcomer",she said. After a long silence she spoke again,"He has got those lovely eyes". "Who? That boy?",he asked. "Yeah. He has the most perfect flawless face. He's gorgeous Kabir",she mumbled. Kabir felt stunned. Pia well knew that he loved her with utmost seriousness but she never wanted to change their deep friendship into love. They had been friends for so many years. But now Pia was attracted to some unknown newcomer in her life. "Good night Princez",he said unable to behave normal. "Good night Kabir",she said, lost in her thoughts about the mysterious newcomer of her life. She was bent on knowing who he was.   The next day, at college Pia was searching around for him. She checked every corner with no result. Finally when her classes started, she went and sat down in her usual seat at front. Tanz and Zoya sat behind her. Kabir had gone to a business trip with his dad so Pia was sitting alone.The teacher came in with a list of names of all students. "Students I want to check the names with subject combinations",he said. All the girls confirmed first and then he started checking with the boys. Pia was not feeling well for an unknown cause. She saw someone stepping in. Her eyes shot up to find that mysterious guy walking in. He was wearing a blue half sleeved shirt with denims. "Abhay Raichand right?",the teacher asked. "Yes Sir",he answered. "You may take a seat",he said. Abhay looked around to find only one seat empty beside that beautiful girl whom he met the other day. He found her looking at him wide eyed. He sat beside her trying hard to show an "I don't care who you are" attitude but her pretty little face was melting him. She continued staring at him without blinking. Abhay smiled nervously and clicked before her eyes. "Hey! Its rude to stare",he said. Pia, hit back to reality, moved her eyes down saying,"Sorry umm actually actually your eyes are beautifully hypnotising". Abhay looked away mumbling,"Thanks". He turned again and saw her playing with her pen on a notebook. "Well we've got the same beautiful eyes",he whispered. Pia looked at him, her cheeks blushing. He extended his hand saying,"Hi I'm Abhay". She smiled and held his hand,"I'm Pia but those who like me call me Princez". "I like the name Pia. It means 'beloved' right? Would you mind if I call you Pia and not Princez?",he asked winking an eye. She blushed again and said,"No problem". Rest of the class passed in silence as the teacher went on teaching. But what neither of the would-be lovers noticed was that their hands were still entwined in what was supposed to be a formal handshake. When the bell rang after a good forty minutes, Abhay suddenly realised the fact and took back his hand. Pia blushed again and quietly left with her books. While in the canteen, Pia put her head down feeling feverish. Kabir came and sat next to her. "Kabir? How come you're here?",she asked weakly. "I had sent a friend with dad and then was bunking classes. What happened to you? Feeling sick?",he asked. Pia nodded yes. "Then I can take you home",he suggested. "No its okay. I've got an important class today",she said. "You ate anything?",he asked. Pia shook her head. "You'll fall sick if you do this. I'm bringing pasta for you",he said rising up. Later, Pia quietly ate the pasta though not wanting to. At class, Pia sat beside Kabir and Abhay sat at front. Pia's temperature was rising and she felt uneasy. Kabir failed to notice her discomfiture. She excused herself from the class and Abhay felt that she was in problem. He quickly made an excuse and got out. He found the corridors and stairs empty. He heard Pia at the washroom. He went close and found her vomiting all the pasta. He quickly came to her aid, holding her hair up while patting her back. He washed her face and wiped it with his handkercheif.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... So Abhay and Piya met in the first update... looking forward for next update... continue soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail
The 2nd update will be up tonight. Sorry for such a long delay.
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
plz continue soon
plz pm me
I-love-Roses thumbnail
I'm very sorry for the delay but will try to be regular.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow shalini awesome update I loved it.Abhiya 1st meeting was awesome.Plz continue soon.I wnt 2 read more😊
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey shalini dat was a beautiful episode, i simply adored it😊
i reli loved abhay-pia's convo...dat was quite different frm d xpected one😉
n loved d last secene ofcourse...
n plss continue soon

luv
heena
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The first meeting was reallyy cute... i liked it soo much Shalini..specially bcoz it was not hate filled but rather attractive ðŸ˜³
carry on dear ðŸ˜³
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay and Piya came face to face...

Awesome update...UPDATE SOON...😊