i like ur post.. i wanna see more of ur work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome update.Waiting 4 Abhiya meeting๐Ÿ˜Š
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love your writing style.. Looking forward to the meeting of Abhay and Piya... and thanks for the PM.. send PM for the next 1 as well.. keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hunt & The Hunters

That night awful things did happen.

Far away from Dehradun in the Himalayan Tibet Area a little kid was counting her last beats . That evening there was a major accident , people called it an accident because nobody could explain how a 3 year old had jumped or fallen from the highest cliff in the mountains . One moment she was playing with her kitten in the yard and the other moment the kitten was found dead and the kid was missing . After an hour the child jumped or fell from the cliff , which no human had ever reached . The kid was taken to the local hospital and the doctors were trying hard to save her . After long hours of supervision the doctors told if the internal bleeding stops and the kid make through the night , she may be saved . A beautiful golden haired teenager was hearing all of this . She knew she could save the kid , but for that she should be left alone with the kid . She planned to wait till the villagers return to their houses and later sneak - in through the back window and save the kid .

At about 2 o'clock the nurse told everybody that the internal bleeding had slowed but not stopped so the situation was still critical . Hearing this the villagers started moving to their homes so that they can take some rest and return early in the morning to help the family of the kid . By 3:30 the hospital was empty and the parents had slipped into a nap . The  blond girl knew this was her chance , she knew the kid's room was in the 3rd floor . She sneaked into the kids room through the window . She walked to the kid's bed soundlessly - like a cat . Without being told she knew that the internal bleeding was near the left lungs , she put her hand in the kid's left chest , closed her eyes and started breathing slowly . She also found the kidney being wounded and healed it with her touch . She was about to heal the physical wounds in the kid's face but then a soft voice spoke to her in her mind - " Don't do that , they are not that bad . The humans can take care of it ." 

She felt that was fine , after kissing the kid on her cheek she jumped out of the window . She fell in the hands on a tall hansom boy . The boy held her in his shoulders and started running , he carried her to the bonfire and settled there . They both were looking into each-other eyes , it
was as if they were seeing the others' soul . The boy was young tall and well-built with pale skin , brown hair and amber eyes . On the other hand the girl was a bit short with fair skin , long golden hair and dark brown eyes . Suddenly there was some movement near the bushes . The boy and the girl were disturbed  from their silent conversation and tried to find the reason of disturbance . They stood up and started searching the area , their was something behind the bushes in the darkness . Immediately their positions changed to a crouch to defend - to fight whatever that was in the darkness .

A figure started moving from the darkness ; they didn't speak they wanted the figure to walk out of the dark as they can't make their opinion until knowing what it was . A tall slim figure walked into the vicinity of light , he was a man - a young man with dark red eyes . On knowing what it is the teenager's eyes changed to dark poisonous blue , they knew this was a fight and they needed help . Both wordlessly called , " Abhay , we need help . He's here ." The red eyed stopped walking and took up an animal crouch to fight . Nobody moved , both the teams were measuring the distance - counting their chances . There was no breeze - no air , a cold stillness ready to take the dive when decided . Suddenly a black haired boy appeared out of thin air beside the girl ready for the fight . Both the teams started walking not to each other , but walking around - walking in a circle . The fight had begun , both were focusing on when to launch on the other .

The red eyed man took a jump and launched over the black haired Abhay . Abhay was ready , prepared for this and he caught before the man could reach to his neck . The blond and the amber eyed were clinging on to the man's weak spots . The man had planned to tear off Abhay's neck first , this was what the others had expected and were counting on it , and now the man was held tight by all three . The man wanted to be the hunter , but now he was being hunted by the teenagers . The red eyed man let out a loud growl , gathering all of his strength he threw the three away , turned around and disappeared into the darkness . All three walked to the point where they were trying to hold the man , they knew
he had escaped and they can't get to him -- not now . Abhay was equal in height with the other boy , pale skinned , black haired , gray eyes stud with a decent body . The blond started to tell something , Abhay interrupted and told - " Drish not here , its not save . Let's reach home . Rhone Come ! " . Abhay pulled the other boy and they left . If the amber eyed Rhone was hansom , Abhay was his GOD !

Piya woke up suddenly sweating , she felt like she had run a 100 miles in a minute . She tried to calm down and lie but couldn't make it . She knew it was almost morning , in an hour or about she had to wake up and prepare herself for the first day of college , so she pulled out her diary and started writing -

Dear Moony,
                              I had a very uncomfortable night . I'm sure i had a nightmare but i can't remember the dream now , everything just goes blank when i try to remember it . Anyway today is my 1st day in college lets see what happens...!

She got out of her bed , stretched herself and started preparing for the day .

Bella-Edward thumbnail
hey...
is it bad... not a single post...
shall i stop????
patakha-guddi thumbnail
me 1zt
nice update ๐Ÿ˜›
Bella-Edward thumbnail
thanks a 100... no comments or posts ... i was thinking it is boring and was making mind for stopping...

what do you say?? is it ok?? shall i write more..??
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..ur character sketch is mindblowing...
I will comment later..i have to read this first...
Res
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

wow..ur character sketch is mindblowing...

I will comment later..i have to read this first...
Res

no worries... take your time...
later just tell me weather to continue or stop
its my first FF so i'm not sure if it ok or boring...
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Awesome..continue..
So Rhone is handsome but Abhay is his God...
Great..
Thanks for the PM...