Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Yeah, Fatty 😆 I have many (hilarious) nicknames for her. 

From what I have heard, Mishal has already left the show na? Toh for me to go back and watch the show from the beginning just seems like unnecessary hassle 😆 though I am sure you guys would probably watch the old stuff anytime...

Originally posted by: psawyer

^Yeah, Fatty 😆 I have many (hilarious) nicknames for her. Oh ok 😆! Ya, shes a very sweet girl!

From what I have heard, Mishal has already left the show na? Yes Mishal is no more in the show , he was FORCED to leave by the brain-dead channel 😡! Toh for me to go back and watch the show from the beginning just seems like unnecessary hassle 😆 Actually comparatively, even I'm a late entrant...the serial had started in December 2009, but I started watching it in November, 2010 😆! So I went back and watched the backlog, since Dutta's entry 😳.... though I am sure you guys would probably watch the old stuff anytime...You bet! Actually after Mishal left, the forum has opened a Vintage LTL thread to discuss the episodes since beginning, so if ever find interest, you can join in too 😃!

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Another psycho to accompany Nutz? ðŸ¤”

Totally Shakuni mama's 'ewk ke sath ek free theory'..Blahh! WHY are they ruining stuff? Priya's outburst was enough to make me cringe, now with Nutz triangle, this serial's gonna personify psychoness in a couple of days!

@ blue - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vasu and others good analysis of the episodes. 

Caught up on two week backlog of episodes.  What can I say?  Ekta is not presenting anything new.  It's the same old tracks.  An evil family member who wants to control the family tijori(money chest) by controlling a family member.  She is aided by a goofy sidekick in the form of another relative…in case of BALH a mamuji who works for Ram but is infact an obsessive pilfer…how come this mamuji hasn't robbed Ram of millions already?

Vineet guy…how was Vikram able to find out such personal details about the guy, the fact that Vineet was married and doing this double marriage because he couldn't  tell the truth to his father.

As per usual dramabaazi consists of stupid goofups.  I mean come on didn't stepmom's brain signal lights flashed when Shipra said something about her daughter being so young?  I mean they sit and discuss proposal but a name does not once get mentioned. I mean isn't it natural for a mother to say at the end, using the person's name, something like, "I will put this forward to Ayesha and her husband and then get back."

Also where does Sakunimama assume that Priya is behenji type who just nods her head in the agreement.  In fact Priya showed that she had a stubborn streak in her when she said Kartik and Nutcase will get married no matter what.

Annoying…the constant screaming by characters. The gaudy dressing sense of the characters…I mean Kapoors are millionaires but stepmom and betis dress in some awful clothes.  Nutcase is supposed to be running a company but is shown in shorts and t-shirt burning a rose with a lighter.  A mother who instead of getting help for her psychotic daughter is shown as thinking marriage to a guy like Kartik is a solution to have their name slandered if Nutcase goes crazy and does something stupid.

Annoying…certain facial gestures that Ram makes…seeing too many of same thing…I know he is supposed to be a method actor but something more natural would be good.  Can someone on the forum apply to be his stylist…cause those stupid shirt and tie…yuck, especially the orange one.

Annoying…the outbursts in public.  Please…people who are like Ram and Priya would not resort to that.  In fact most people in public eye would remain dignifies…they do not resort to slapping or screaming In public.

Best bits that most people are watching the show for.

1.        The way Ram goes to congratulate Priya…it is raining once more…they have their moments of silence and then the little convo…very natural. (Of course they ruined it by the slap/humiliation scene)

2.       The walk in the garden, Ram's apology…a real heart jerker.

3.       The certain looks that Ram and Priya gave each other…you could sense that there is an attraction brewing between the two but each is not aware of it as yet.

I have to contradict Priya when when she says that they are poles apart…isn't it true when they say "opposite attract", a good enough reason to assume that their hitch up would work.

I am loving Vikram too much…very natural…and too good to be Ram's pal.

Lastly I think the people who are writing the sensible scenes are not the same as those writing the screaming, plotting etc.  I mean the flow is so inconsistent.  I don't know who is writing those little scenes between Ram and Priya and Ram and Vikram and also between Priya and her father…shows that they have good grasp of sensitivity, maturity and real life identity of the situations.  I hope who she, he is does not leave the writing team.