Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

What I didn't like:

2. On that note, the fact that neither Sudhir nor Shipra reprimanded her for her rudeness. I'm sorry, but whether I am 33 or 53, if I behave like that in front of guests, my parents would kick my ass. And so they should. At her age, she has no reason to be immature like Ayesha. Even Nuts, for all her faults, has not behaved like that in public (she just saves the drama for her own family ). 

and karthik is marrying nuts.how can she  talk so rudely with one whom your family establishing relationship??.how can she insult nuts family in public??will not karthik and nuts relationship suffer??how can both family families face each other in future marriage ceremony of nuts and karthik??
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
Mahi623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

^Like, seriously. We know they get married - we've seen the promos! No need to create dramatic tension by having them proclaim adamantly never to see each other again. It's like those times when they introduce the lead in the most contrived of ways, first her lips, then one eye, the the other eye, then the choti, then her hands, for the love of God. Especially when you have already broadcast promo after promo TELLING us that so-and-so is the lead actress in your new show. Do you really expect us to be surprised? 🤔

You know one of the reasons why I thought that BALH would be different was because this never ever happened with Priya. Instead they did it in a way with with Ayesha, and I actually thought they were making a point about how Ayesha is treated by their mother in comparision with Priya. But now, I feel so meh.

See, its the small things like this that are keeping me coming back. There is some sense of character continuity...so I don't understand who the fool is who is changing up the major things...

I swear! It's like they want to do something different, and do manage to pull it off. But then, suddenly they get scared and Priya turns into Parvati Bhabhi and bursts into two bhashans in one week. And then she pulls a switchover again and apologizes five minutes later  in a very truly Priya manner. If what she said in the apology was the only thing she said, the episode would not have sucked so much.

As Mahi said, I don't want a Kutumb/KZK/Kyunki style "hate marriage" scenario. It doesn't go with the promos which after all shows two people willing to work on their relationship and just getting to know each other. Not fighting each other and "hey! hey!-ing" their way into their married life

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Mahi623 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@ Mahi,

Were u a kutumb fan?
Mahi623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

@ Mahi,

Were u a kutumb fan?

Yup! I was. Atleast till like episode 65 when they fell in love. After that, I found most of the plots boring till Pratham and Gauri's separation. You?
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi623

Yup! I was. Atleast till like episode 65 when they fell in love. After that, I found most of the plots boring till Pratham and Gauri's separation. You?

Loved it till a certain point .After that it got boring. I like Pratham better in the show. I used to watch Kutumb and Kuch Jhuki palkien simultaneously. Never watched Ekta's other shows like  KSBKBT or kasuti
After getting bored I took along break and now watching BALH and sometimes SNS. Which other shows do u watch?
Mahi623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Loved it till a certain point .After that it got boring.

I know, right? Though, I was recently watching reruns, and it turns out the show was better written than I thought. Like it has foreshadowing and stuff.

I like Pratham better in the show.

You mean as opposed to Gauri?

I used to watch Kutumb and Kuch Jhuki palkien simultaneously. Never watched Ekta's other shows like  KSBKBT or kasuti
After getting bored I took along break and now watching BALH and sometimes SNS. Which other shows do u watch?

I never followed any show regularly. Like I gave up on Kutumb halfway through. I followed certain storylines that interested me.

In KGGK, I followed both Swatti Dixit and Janki tracks because ST rocked in those, especially the Janki-Shruti fights, but I never knew half the storylines.

In KZK, I followed Prem-Mukti, gave it up after the rape because I could never support a rapist hero, but then I picked it up again when I found that he didn't rape Mukti. Then, she died and I got bored again.

In KSBKBT, I watched Karan-Nandini solely for Kutumb, but never regularly, and I gave up long before her awfully long why the hell doesn't she divorce this psychopath storyline popped up

Haven't watched any of these since like 2007. Wow. So, BALH was me coming back into the fold after a long time too

avivakirk thumbnail
. You mean as opposed to Gauri .Yes.Both Pratham and Gauri got married after this show  in real life  after he divorced his first wife.
 I too  watched few shows like Jassi jaisi koi nahin, Mera piya ka ghar. Left it midway.Didn't  want to be emotionally crippled. Like Balh and hoping thngs would be all right. Nice talking to u Mahi. got to go now.

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I thought so...for the past couple of years whenever I have seen your post, your siggies mostly shuffle between Prem, Prem-Mukti, Parvati sigs 😉. Its been 5 long years since we lost out on the real Prem-Mukti, but till today, very few love stories have come on TV which can actually give you that same feel. Infact its after all these years that I finally found a love story that got me hooked all over again, i.e., Dutta-Nakusha (LTL), and like Prem-Mukti, their love story was also destroyed, thanks to the channel 😡! Have you watched LTL 😳?

Yes - until recently there wasn't a single new show or jodi that had urged me to make or use sigs on a regular basis. Everything is so crap that I would rather re-use old PM / KGGK sigs. BALH has provided some new material par with the frustrations I still go back to the old classics. 

Exactly - I haven't seen anything in recent years to rival PM. I never watched LTL, though Anu, Fattibum and the gang were ardent fans, so I know a little bit about them.

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 "Switty" ...🤣 🤣 🤣
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another psycho to accompany Nutz? 🤔

Totally Shakuni mama's 'ewk ke sath ek free theory'..Blahh! WHY are they ruining stuff? Priya's outburst was enough to make me cringe, now with Nutz triangle, this serial's gonna personify psychoness in a couple of days!
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Next