Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Vasu: Apparently Switty has been successfully controlling Ram for 20-25 years. So much so he has devoted his life to getting the best for her and her kids. I thought such a woman would have SOME amount of brain power. I think Ram was dignified in the whole scene. He said what was right at the right time without insulting or putting down anyone. I neither called the Sharmas god diggers nor did he call Priya a behenji and not fit for HIM.
Frankly I was expecting a comedy of errors kind of episode so I am disappointed.
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After reading everyone's post i have nothing much to say.. Some of you are so hilarious.. I wish ekta could hire some of us as her creatives.. We could surely give some good suggestions.. I normally hope the thursday's episode is good enough to keep the excitement for the following week.. but i did'nt quite enjoy yesterday's episode.. Priya saying "Aap ne kaise soch liya ke main inse shaadi karoongi?" The way she said "inse" was enough to annoy me.. She should have said i dont want to marry but not get so personal.. I felt sorry for Ram.. poor guy pehle family ki suno aur phir iski sunno.. She may have composed herself later but the inital damage had put me off already..

I personally dont want Aisha to turn negative in future (we already have enough).. i underdand her disappointment but she is not heartbroken.. Solution: Get her married to a rich guy and she will be superfine..

I never understood Nirharika and Mamaji's plans from day one.. It seems he is specially imported from the states to give some scheming tips to his sis...  i am waiting for the day when their faltu plan backfires..

Why are they showing Niharkia convincing Ram.. I mean its Priya who needs to be convinced.. Ram had agreed to marry priya.. It's she who said no.. I dont know Ram ko kitne papad belne padenge..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Sukhi: After Priya's outburst and not to add insult to Switty I thought if not Mamaji Switty atleast would realize Priya is an independent thinking woman who will do what she pleases. She will never hestitate to call a spade a spade. Definitely not the docile Gopi bahu types. I toh was thinking after this incident Switty herself would change her mind abt getting Priya as her bahu. But Switty turned out to be a foolish woman apne pair kulhari par marna types.

Docile Gopi bahu types ðŸ˜†
Oh good Lord that cracked me up.. Gopi bahu's dumb face is faaarrr away than the minutest expression on Priya's face! Switty has gone out of her mind.. they are showing crap just to get them married.. 

I would have preferred if the siblings would have been genuinely sad for their elder brother and sister not getting married instead of all these gimmicks. For all her psychopanti and passion for her love, Nuts does not show half that consideration for her brother and THAT is really lame.. that 'thodi der ke liye saath chalenge' promo made me so hopeful of Ram and Priya coming to some sort of understanding so their siblings would marry happily but turned out to be a corny scene. 

SIGH.
ronitfan thumbnail
@ Vas and Shreya : 

One more thing, 
how can someone like Ram who is shown to be such a shrewd person not see through what Switty has been doing to him all these years?! Keeping your promise is another thing, being used is another.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sukhi🤗

I think Ram has been taking inspiration from Akshay's charcater is the film Dhadkan, he probably thinks he will win them over with his LOVE
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahi623

Another thing, I get that you are trying to create dramatic irony when the leads say quite adamantly that THEY WILL NOT MARRY EACH OTHER. There is no reason to have swelling music accompany them as they repeat it six more times. Especially, when your tagline to the show is all about their marriage.

^Like, seriously. We know they get married - we've seen the promos! No need to create dramatic tension by having them proclaim adamantly never to see each other again. It's like those times when they introduce the lead in the most contrived of ways, first her lips, then one eye, the the other eye, then the choti, then her hands, for the love of God. Especially when you have already broadcast promo after promo TELLING us that so-and-so is the lead actress in your new show. Do you really expect us to be surprised? ðŸ¤”

Oh, btw, great job in  certain aspects. Such as continuity where Shipa still remembers that Priya has the power to overrule her. And Priya's apology to Ram after her initial outburst, and Ram's entire argument with Niharika. See, you can pull this stuff off! See, its the small things like this that are keeping me coming back. There is some sense of character continuity...so I don't understand who the fool is who is changing up the major things...

Thanks!

P.S. Can you kill off Neha? I have nothing against her but I am kind of in love with Vikram. Thanks! you are the best!

LMAO ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice comments everyone. 

Aparna, nice to see you here ðŸ¤—

Pallo - totally agree with you that this disrupted the Ram-Priya equation that we have been enjoying till now. So far, whatever the episode is about, we do see that in some way RP are progressing towards a proper connection and marriage. But this scene took all that hard work and dumped water all over it. The balcony scene seems meaningless now. 

Suganthi - if they show a SOLID, reasonable justification for Priya's outburst, I might believe it. Like, she was abducted by aliens just before she got there so was a lil disoriented. Or, on a more earthly plane, she had a run-in with Shruti/Ashwin as she was leaving the house and they made her feel like crap. Or she swallowed too much Xanax before arriving. Something like that. 

@renujat & prejudiced - thank you so much for your kind words and for dropping by! 

Sukhs, yaar - as I said yesterday, Ram is of the mahaan bahu/beti ilk of Kekta's other shows. He gives and gives and gives and gives and doesn't expect anything in return. Mark my words, if they continue on this path, he might even end up letting Switty and her family insult him, throw him out of the house and take all his money without uttering a chuun. I don't understand how Ram can be so shrewd and ruthless when it comes to his business competitors, and yet allow such obvious manipulation in his own home. Then again, I can't understand how a supposedly suljhi-hui ladki can shout and rant so much in front of so many strangers. 

@Nish - yeah, the way she emphasised  "inse" implied far more insult than her refusal of the marriage. It didn't gel well with her being so respectful of him in the balcony and garden scenes. It was unnecessary cruelty, and that I think is everyone's main problem with this scene. Refuse all you like, but don't be rude for no reason. 

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

Sukhi🤗

I think Ram has been taking inspiration from Akshay's charcater is the film Dhadkan, he probably thinks he will win them over with his LOVE

Heyyaaa
🤗

Win them over? 
More like, run them over.. ðŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Nice comments everyone. 

Aparna, nice to see you here ðŸ¤—

Pallo - totally agree with you that this disrupted the Ram-Priya equation that we have been enjoying till now. So far, whatever the episode is about, we do see that in some way RP are progressing towards a proper connection and marriage. But this scene took all that hard work and dumped water all over it. The balcony scene seems meaningless now. 

Suganthi - if they show a SOLID, reasonable justification for Priya's outburst, I might believe it. Like, she was abducted by aliens just before she got there so was a lil disoriented. Or, on a more earthly plane, she had a run-in with Shruti/Ashwin as she was leaving the house and they made her feel like crap. Or she swallowed too much Xanax before arriving. Something like that. 

@renujat & prejudiced - thank you so much for your kind words and for dropping by! 

Sukhs, yaar - as I said yesterday, Ram is of the mahaan bahu/beti ilk of Kekta's other shows. He gives and gives and gives and gives and doesn't expect anything in return. Mark my words, if they continue on this path, he might even end up letting Switty and her family insult him, throw him out of the house and take all his money without uttering a chuun. I don't understand how Ram can be so shrewd and ruthless when it comes to his business competitors, and yet allow such obvious manipulation in his own home. Then again, I can't understand how a supposedly suljhi-hui ladki can shout and rant so much in front of so many strangers. 

Hahahahah really.. I hope they showed some consistency in characters.. like how a sorted person like Priya can suddenly absolve Ram of all participation in hunting a groom for her when she had categorically told him off some days ago, on the same thing! Currently, from the look of things, Ram is behaving like a K-lady and Priya like the angry young man! ðŸ˜†

@Nish - yeah, the way she emphasised  "inse" implied far more insult than her refusal of the marriage. It didn't gel well with her being so respectful of him in the balcony and garden scenes. It was unnecessary cruelty, and that I think is everyone's main problem with this scene. Refuse all you like, but don't be rude for no reason. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ram n priya had beautiful conversation right where she found someone s has been just like her ,before her engagement she was constantly thinking about it ,then y at the engagement she said main ise shaadi karoongi ?if she says my sisters heart is broken so how can i do this sory ,it was understandable ,before that when her family discussions regarding ram for her sister were goin on ,she was screaming ,he is 42 again n  again ,looked like people at 42 are not humans ,but still i can understand her there becoz her sister is like her child ,so fine ,but yesterday its totally not done.till now i thought people r narrow minded to insult her for being 33 n still unmarried but now she sounds more narrowed minded .specialy the way she screamed at her sis to accept the rams proposal.