Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Hello this is my first post in this forum.. Was in dilemma weather to post or not.. Bu can't refrain myself from doing so aftr going thru your post.. Huge of RiYa jodi watched it from starting and want to be an eternal part of this forum and I hope that you guys will accept me with open arms.. Though I already have some frnds here like Mru, Fuzzy, Fivr, Zuby, Maz , Naureat, and may be there are some whom I have still not noticed on this forum.. Ok coming to the post.. Hi Tina - great to see you here, keep posting!

@Vasu.. Iliked your post very very much.. But there seems to be something wrong with my system.. Everytime I try to hit the like button it gets hanged.. I hope this post gets pasted on this page.. *Finger's crossed* I really like the way you said that women find something attractive about the unsafe guy and always drawn towards him rather than the goody two shoes.. and the comparison of Vineet to Vanilla nd Ram to the Choco Icecream swirl with pecan and brandy was just too mouth watering and tempting... You made me hungry too.. *Curses on you* LOL.. Anyway coming to the point.. Well I would definitely would not prefer Vineet.. I mean such perfection gets kind of nostalgic and gives you head ache.. i mean where is the fun in life if you can't even argue with your life partner or make him agree to your decisions sometimes and sometimes agree to his.. This is life na where where we care and share and sometimes let go things which are dear to us for the sake of the person who is more dearer to us then the thing.. I have started blabbering now.  hope I'm making some sense..

LOL, even I was hungry after writing that 😆 

But yes, I agree with you that half the fun in a relationship comes from arguing and making him do what YOU want...and sometimes giving in to what he wants. Life is more exciting and unpredictable that way... 
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Preety.. Hey my LTLian.. good to have another frnd from LTL.. Thanks for the warm welcome and yes will change the siggy .. Thanks

@Vasu.. Thanks for warm welcome
missing Vmars thumbnail

hmmm actually this quote of yours made me think and reply to this post ... i truely believe ( more so since i experienced it personally ) in the concept of soul mates !!!! earlier even i was cynical to the extent that all decisions need to be taken practically ... its all black or white but fortunately or unfortunately life isnt all about right or wrong ... black or white ... its made up of these shades of grey ... everyone of us have some of the other flaws ... similarly the decisions we make are also flawed ... they are flawed to the extent they may not be the most APT one for us ... but yet we choose to make them coz somewhere they make us feel good ... cause the little flutter in our hearts ... makes us smile for no apparent reason ... loose all sense of logic and reasonable behaviour ... i wish all the people posting here actually get to experience this magical feeling !!!!

we need to have this inherent connection with the person we end up marrying ... something that makes us like him/her despite all their flaws ( i choose to ignore nuts n kartik here ... that woman is plain loco and hence totally outside the purivew of this discussion ) ... different attitudes and behaviourial patterns ... likes/ dislikes ... is what makes our life interesting !!! of whatever little we have seen of priya and ram we can make out how being with each other brings out the best ( n at times ) the worst in them ... surely if ram was as placid n perfect as this vineet fellow would priya go around teasing him about his girth n can we ever imagine priya saying the same stuff to a roly poly vineet in future !!!

anyways i dont know if i am making any sense ( been a long time since i posted here ) but basically just wanted to post my viewpoint...
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

hmmm actually this quote of yours made me think and reply to this post ... i truely believe ( more so since i experienced it personally ) in the concept of soul mates !!!! earlier even i was cynical to the extent that all decisions need to be taken practically ... its all black or white but fortunately or unfortunately life isnt all about right or wrong ... black or white ... its made up of these shades of grey ... everyone of us have some of the other flaws ... similarly the decisions we make are also flawed ... they are flawed to the extent they may not be the most APT one for us ... but yet we choose to make them coz somewhere they make us feel good ... cause the little flutter in our hearts ... makes us smile for no apparent reason ... loose all sense of logic and reasonable behaviour ... i wish all the people posting here actually get to experience this magical feeling !!!!

we need to have this inherent connection with the person we end up marrying ... something that makes us like him/her despite all their flaws ( i choose to ignore nuts n kartik here ... that woman is plain loco and hence totally outside the purivew of this discussion ) ... different attitudes and behaviourial patterns ... likes/ dislikes ... is what makes our life interesting !!! of whatever little we have seen of priya and ram we can make out how being with each other brings out the best ( n at times ) the worst in them ... surely if ram was as placid n perfect as this vineet fellow would priya go around teasing him about his girth n can we ever imagine priya saying the same stuff to a roly poly vineet in future !!!

anyways i dont know if i am making any sense ( been a long time since i posted here ) but basically just wanted to post my viewpoint...

Hi missingVmars - lovely analysis. I agree with you on this connection business - especially that if Ram were Vi-neat and vice versa, would Priya still react in the same ways? I think more than girth/weight and perfect-ness its the connection that draws one to the other. Toh even if Ram was skinny and "perfect", Priya would tease him in some way because there would still be this connection deep between them.

By the way, from your username I cleverly deduce that you are a Veronica Mars fan...me too! :)
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psawyer

Thanks everyone for your great posts! Really enjoyed reading them all! 

@preety - lol, you married your Ram?! That's so cute 😆 

Hai 😍 that sounds awesome. Like my ideal relationship 😆. I don't have a long list of what I want from a guy - I just want him to be different from me. I already live with me, I have no interest in cloning myself in that way 😆

😆😆 Vasu am sure u will find someone like that very soon...😉

i agree people generally think that arre dono itne alag hai, nibhega kaise but i feel its important to have differences to bring the balance in a relationship...