Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vasu,fantastic Post as alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ

I really don't have much to say,since everyone has said almost everything 😊
coming to ur question ,yes i believe in soulmates,they do exists & i have found mine 😳.
coincidentally my hubby's name is RAMπŸ˜‰.so whenever i watch this show,he makes fun of me saying u have ur own Ram at ur personal service,leave that Ram for PriyaπŸ˜†.

Having said this, i don't like sugar coated people or their talks & somehow this Vineet falls in this catagory.I sure hope he is not sent by Ram,becaz then Ram as a person will reflecct as manipulative,& so far whatever we have seen him,he doesn't come across as someone who will play with Priya's emotions just to achieve his means.

Somehow i didn't like Priya's YES for the proposal,becaz she didn't say it for herself.Looking at her family ,yet again she placed them 1st & decided to agree,despite her inner dilemma about this Mr. Perfect.

The precap was magical😍.

@Everyone : wonderful discussions πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really enjoyed reading them all & just went on pressing LIKE😊

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the precap pic...πŸ€—
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Ram isn't the perfect man and I don't think there such  a thing as perfect. Like your title perfection lies in imperfection as in  beauty lies in the flaw. What makes Ram attractive is his blind love and faith for his family as well as his ability to admit ok I made a mistake, move on. Actually I find his odd habits quite endearing 😳 

Priya on the other hand, I think she is so used to being rejected and getting crumbs, so when something good comes along, it a but too hard to digest. I think it's also because she doesn't think she deserves something that is so called perfect, so she is hesistant.

I agree 100%, if something appears to be too good to be true, it probably is and everything shld be taken with pinch of salt.

As for soulmates, I do believe they exist but not necessarily we end up marrying our soulmates. To me a good marriage is two puzzles coming together and trying to fit in, it may not be the perfect fit but the foundation is there and the pieces come together with time.😊

I love your analysis as always, great post πŸ˜ƒ

Actually, yeah- both Ram and Priya are also similar in a way and that is their undying love for their family without any expectations. πŸ˜Š And they can relate with loneliness so when these 2 get together, it will be a feeling of completeness that has been lacking all this time. 
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post and some interesting things you mentioned which I can relate to...

talking generally, my own story is like that ...i did have proposals from some guys who were almost near perfect and would just agree to what I say, the "nice" ones...And then i met my hubby...he was fierce, would not keep "singing" my praises, would fight with me, I am cool headed and he is or rather was hot headed, but somewhere we clicked and I fell in love...he had enough good qualities that a normal good person shud have, but at the same time we had some differences which made our relationship more interesting...There is a spark, there is always more romance when you make up after a fight:p...so i agree with you, that somewhere an "ideal" guy makes a boring life partner...atleast thats wht in my case but ofcourse there might be people who prefer the ideal ones...its just about who you click with and with whom you come alive
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vasu
i go by all that uve said there and honestly ...y'days episode didnt impress me as much as the precap. That 2 secs precap was more impressive than that entire 20 mins Episode.

Vineet - I have my doubts over him. Someone cant be so perfect. This fellow seems too good to be True. But then there have been things which seemed genuine. Sply his interaction with Priya was quiet good.

We know Priya n Ram are gonna be togethere now when i think of reasons as to why Vineet-Priya wont work :- i come to following conclusions
1. As Niharika is wanting Ram to get married to one poor n needy girl so may be she thinks of Priya. And she puts a clause that she would approve for Nats and Karthik's marriage only if Priya marries Ram(CHances are less)
2. College students have seen Ram-Priya togethere, So chances are that now this news comes out in media that Ram is in a relationship with this female who happens to be lecturer in one of the Couching classes and this forces the 2 to get married and Vineet moves out of the Frame

apart from this i dont find any reason for RP to get togethere. I dont know if Ekta Maiyya can justify this in a better way. I wish Karthik n Nats had proposed Ram-Priya for marriage directly than having all this XYZ factors. That would have been more simply n nyc to watch
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahi623

But, how much more interesting would it be if there isn't a problem. If Mr. Perfect is truly perfect. He is the guy that Priya is looking for. And she still doesn't want him. Not because she wants Ram (I am really happy that this thought has not occured to anyone, but Niharika is like only one gossipy society matron away) but because she does not want Mr. Perfect, for all those reasons you mentioned. Lack of challenge, lack of conflict, lack of growth. How does someone perfect grow anyway? And isn't one of the best parts about loving someone(not necessarily romantically) watching them grow and change, and realizing that you love "crayon breaky" Willow and "scary veiny" Willow and all the stuff in the middle.

Mahi, I too hope that there is no real problem with this guy; that he hasn't been brought in by Ram or Niharika or whoever. Simply, there is no pull towards him. Aisa hota hai, real life mein, that you meet people who are lovely and friendly and tick all the boxes...except the one that matters. And you simply cannot give yourself to them fully, because they don't excite you in that way. 

And love how you brought in the Buffy reference πŸ˜† but I do agree with you. Tara and Anya aside, I believe that Willow and Xander were each other's true soulmates. Their friendship went way beyond every thing that had happened to them - despite all their fundamental differences, the only thing that mattered was that he had stolen her Barbie, and she was his yellow crayon Willow πŸ˜†

If Mr. Perfect was indeed molded by Ram, it does seem to show that Ram knows Priya pretty well. But it would mean that Ram was as manipulative as his mother, which seems to go against his character.

I have officially let go of the idea that Nuts is clinically insane. She is now just a spoilt little brat who has lived a consequence free life. Also, one who apparently feels no physical pain. *theme from Psycho playing in my head* 

Is it me or did i detect a subtle irony in the scene when Niharika says don't mess with Ram's private life? Or am I giving thhe writing staff too much credit? I'm not sure if Niharika is capable of irony πŸ˜† as it is it seems like every word that comes out of her mouth is ironic, only for us to realise she is serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im so sorry i go missing 4 long periods of time

well dear all i have to say to ur superbly analysed n well written post is... i totally n completely agree wiv it all πŸ‘πŸΌ

nutty needs to be admitted ... she scares me

a quite boring epi ...ovcourse as there was no Ram n Priya

but even when Vineet was talking i felt ... hold on a sec  ... this is 2 good to be true πŸ€”... y opposites attract ... there was no spark between them ... very much alike n that makes life boring ... n talking of BALH the epi as well ...

as 4 the precap... my own heart skipped a beat ... with Ram coming up 2 Priya n then the BG score just adds to the atmosphere ... there is something.. be it friction be it sparks be it smiles be it arguements but they just r meant to be

BTW ur gifted with written work ... keep it up

psawyer thumbnail
@Anu - I had posted a lamba chauda reply to your post but somehow it got deleted πŸ˜‘ suffice to say, I agree with you πŸ˜†, esp. about the destiny/fate thing. As a postscript to what I said in response to Mahi's post - shallow differences mean nothing in real terms. As you said, Priya (and anyone) needs a connection, a spark from which to move forward on. Baaki toh differences can be sorted out, or compromised on. People evolve, change and grow so much that something which is fundamentally different in two people will not even cause a stir in twenty years' time. And being a soulmate is not limited to romantic relationships. How many times have you met a friend who you just immediately connect with, despite there being a world of difference in your opinions and thoughts? Somehow then these things don't matter, as your relationship is so far above those shallow things. That is what Ram and Priya are working to and have already started establishing. 
psawyer thumbnail
@Nish - I too don't like people who talk meetha all the time; I certainly am not like that, and being around a person like that would only remind me of my own unpredictable temper πŸ˜† and serve to annoy me more. There are genuinely nice people in the world, but they don't have to behave as they have just been sainted. I would call Ram and Priya both genuinely nice people, and they have their flaws and quirks that make them normal.

Speaking of not normal, I'm thinking Karthik is also nuts now...why else would he put up with such a girl? She is not even simply high maintenance or difficult to handle. She is a psycho. I cannot believe that he didn't even question the fact that this girl was carrying a GUN around? And that she actually used it and could have injured both herself and Karthik. And all because she wanted to go watch a movie?! First of all, when does this supposedly famous fashion designer work? Second...um, seriously?! πŸ€’ 

Originally posted by: SuganthiS

I truly believe that for a marriage to be successful, both should be able to adjust, compromise to an extent and put that thing called as ego into a locked box. This may not sound romantic, but whether its a love or arranged marriage, if he or she is someone who is worth being with, if the good qualities outweigh any negative traits, then words like adjustment, compromise and putting away ego don't appear to be a punishment.

Suganthi, totally agree with you on this point - that you can make someone perfect for you my ensuring that YOU are perfect for them. And this comes through sheer hard work and a desire to want to make the relationship work. We all love fairytales, but they never tell you what happens once Cinderella has married the Prince. Or how Lizzy and Darcy will live, with their quite fundamental differences, after marriage. It's not all about "THE ONE"...like anything else in life, 99% of it is sheer hard work. 

@maris - yes, I guess the ghanti did not ring for Priya and that came across on her face immediately. It wasn't apprehension so much as..."um...what now?" 

Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab analysis Vasu (right?)!

First things first, ever since I've heard The Mamaji call Niharika as 'Sweety', 'Switty Switty Switty tera paisa jayeda' I cant stop humming the tune with a l'le modification though.

Vineet is Edwardish (Twilight fans dont pounce on me please πŸ˜†). He seems too perfect, to the extent of being sickening. One major reason ppl coonect with Harry Potter more is cause JKR has included imperfections in his character. The goods and the flaws, both maketh a man. Rambling much, am I? πŸ˜†

Vineet on the other hand, is trying to surface as Monsieur Perfecto. He comes across a mirage, a piece of fiction albeit that his flaws will surface soon enough. Ram , will his shirkiness, his OCD has this genuine charm to him that draws one to him, whereas this guy has zero aura. It's almost like there's no personality to him, and in plain words, he's CHEESY. Ughh! So much for a falsetto! 

Just my opinion :)

EDIT- OMG! The Precap is πŸ€—. RP in the same frame for a second can create so much of magic that this Vineet guy couldnt do in an epi! 

Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago