Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for wonderful update BB
Today we had lovely scenes Dutta-Nakku Feeding scene followed by Brother sister bonding !!!
NS is one maha 🤬 ...he loves to play mind games na now we will see how he reacts on mind games 😆 Humara gadha ab gadha nahi raha insaan ban gaya hai 😆 ...Precap is awesome D reading each n every expression of NS ...and Fire in Madhu's room hope she doesn't get injured !!!

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode:
So looks like Dutta is going to keep it to himself that he knows about NS and DP's truths and relationships :) I liked that he said he needs to put Naku before his ego...that was nice, really nice and very difficult for a man like Dutta to acknowledge.
I am not entirely sure why Madhu didnt want to go to that function...does she also know about NS and she knows that he might be responsible for her father's worries?
Madhu is definitely the target next as everyone predicted...but I still feel NS will eventually target Naku, since she is Dutta's shield in the real sense, and bringing her down means bringing Dutta down.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved Dutta nakku scene.. and dutta madhu scene..dutta is keeping his emotions welled up.. but it is just pouring out in the form of showering that much more love and care towards his loved ones.. in both these scenes it was as if dutta is reaching out to them but is also longing for something more..*sigh*..

Kala is the only person to give it back to suds in words..😆 
aur aaj Suds Gadha ban gaya..🤣

NS searching for madhu..🤢.. ghar per bhi nahi choda..?😕

Thanks BB for yet another wonderful episode..😊

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely episode once again...

Loved the way the DN scene was crafted...😍 ohh dutta is very well aware Naku also hasn't eaten...

D - M scene... yeh dil maange more... 

Precap is exciting.. waiting for tomorrow...  can our Baaji do some hero giri... for Madhu...

Thanks BB n team once again... 
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Again a very beautiful episode…the moment between Dutta and Naku and Dutta and Madhu...loved it.😊

I am looking forward to read how there relationship (brother and sister) is going to grow.

It make me so sad reading that Dutta is in so much pain…😭

I am also looking forward to the day he is ready to talk about his feeling and his pain to someone…

I know the pain is about his father…but I would like to read him talking about the pain he is feeling and what is so painful.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

So finally the game has begun between Datta & NS. IT's very smart move from Datta, not telling even Naku & Baji, that he knows truth of NS, & NS thinks he is too smart, have been fooling Datta since  a long time, should start getting defeated step by step, because Damoder has given him licence to live till Rupali is alive, but had he given Datta licence to kill NS, we will be deprived of some amazing work from Datta, in following days.

Precap looks interesting, Madhu will see how much her brother cares for her. Very good episode. Thanks to BB & the writers👏👏👏   
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
There is some problem with like button, so am not able to do so in many posts.😊

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
BB!! Thank you very much for this episode loved it!!❤️
Again as always Dutta Shri Ram Patil😍 was the highlight for me loved him..wow. Highlight of the episode has to be the moment between Dutta and Madhu.😳 Aw love the brother and sister interaction.! Its obvious that dutta is warming to Madhu more now. The way he interacts with her now is a little more at ease which is nice. loved the whole scene and words between them both but the best i thought as the moment when dutta walks to madhu..stops before her and puts his hand over her head. That gesture of his was so touching and i think madhu was overwellmed by it too. His smallest of gesture said it all..that he cares for her..and would be there for her.  Just what i was waiting for and i guess
madhu is hesitant to go to the function as she is wary of nana..is that it???
aw yep forgot to mention also loved the tasha moment my god was that touching! loved the way dutta said.."kaha likha hai ke patni ko pati ke baad hein khana chahiyey" he made acknowledgment of  nakushas minuet action of not eating before him. Love this about dutta..although he is dutta shri ram patil  no matter is too minor for him. Hes perfect in that sense..no matter how powerful the man is he is still very much down to earth (exept in some cases when the DSP effect goes to his head a little😆)
anyways ..i love the way dutta is now aware of nana..hes going to make things a misery for him now.  But looking forward to 2morrows episode..i guess nana has got to madhu in some way..😲.and dutta  to come and save his sister. MY HERO!! 😍Can't wait!
...thanks again..

jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

To begin with, I think you need to take some tips from Ravindra ji and arrange for smelling salt when you decide to open an episode with emphasis on nutrition.
As you have already seen, morsels exchanged and bitten into by TaSha leads to mass fainting spells. Not all here are as astute as celestial objects and their pulls to withstand the rush of blood caused due to food intake after a long time on empty stomach.
The fainting defeats the real purpose of the healthy meal served. I also keep telling you, eating curd at night is not always easy on the stomach.

Naku played her cards well today. Morning through night. 
Just one thing bothers. Whoever it is that's giving Naku those pecking classes is simply duping the achchi bachchi. She has been misled into believeing the forehead as some place else!!!!!
(Hope Ravindra ji has nothing to do with this. For if she keeps on with this matha chumna for long, there's a very real risk of the child within Dutta calling out 'aayeee' to her !!)

Dutta again showed he doesn't easily understand his real needs.
Bhookh agar laga tha, khana pehle nehi maang sakte the?????????
But he has to pull that lil boy lost act!!! Especially now that he realises what a moron he has been regarding Damodar. So is taking full advantage of his USP to win the sympathy votes.
The problem is, even after knowing all this its plain impossible not to go goosebumpy when a limpid  Dutta struggles into Naku's lap, catches hold of her hand, speaks in that dull voice, kisses her palm and Naku reciprocates with tender understanding and indulgence.
The last time I remember Dutta sitting on bed with his legs folded similarly was during the Damodar track when Naku had brought him food at night and he had kept on musing at his confusion regarding his real name and pehchaan.
He pulling Naku's hand was so similar to the second night after their second marriage. Only that was the right hand!
As for the tukde khilana... itni saari yaadein taaza hogi to aaj ki epi pe koi kaise dhyaan bithaye?

Dutta declaration...aab meri baari hai...tujhe aapne se..aapne ahem se pehle rakhne ki!!!!!!!
Nana-galti ke liye Make up karne ka wah kya andaaz hai!!!!
Per Dutta, can you stick to the promise this time round? I mean we have seen you swear by Naku and then turn round and swear at her too many times now.
Chalo hum bhi dekhte hain...

What amazes me is how Dutta takes Baji for granted every time...EEE...when will he learn?
Baji bhi to bina khaye baitha hai, uska kya? Kam se kam mobile pe hi ek bar pooch leta
... Baji, main chaba chuka hoon, aab tu bhi kha le...
Instead has again laden him with pechida Pune deals and leg breaking assignments!!!!!

Dutta not telling Baji and Naku about the letter is I guess his way of protecting the two. He knows they know about Nanasaheb. But if they have an inkling that he too knows, then the risk of the duo unwittingly letting their guards down in front of Ravindra ji becomes real.(You cant spill what you dont know kinda thing) And Nanasaheb's sharp intellect will smell several rats. So I guess as of now, Dutta wants to work on the gameplan on his own.
I have a feeling Dutta's planning some major ambush. 
(fervently prays that Nana doesn't act a Nerd given his recent associations!!! *shudders*)

The Dutta-Madhu scene today was more an appertif. Promises of a many course mega meal (preferably by french master Anatole) there. Madhu couldn't have refused to go because of Ravindra ji. She doesn't know him that well to form a connection. So I think the girl is plain upset. May be she came looking for some assurance from her bro. When Dutta put that hand on her head, did she feel those extra protective brotherly vibes this time round?
She was strumming her guitar, something that indicates she was alone with her thoughts in that room. The cause of the fire's going to be interesting. But I don't think Ravindra ji will have anything to do with it. He would be tad upset with his knockout drops plan going Kaphut. So guess it will be a plain accident leading to Dutta losing his veneer about Madhu. 

As for the brain teaser between Kalavati and drop-dead-gorgeous Sudarshan... 
If Kalavati can't do without this man, what can I say except...devil be with you.

(how could I miss out the attire of the two trend setters? Must go back and watch again!!)

Now Ravindra ji. Everyday we discover a new side of this genius!!!!!!! Last day I questioned his counting capacity...today he floors us with his indepth knowledge of chemistry. Chemicals and their effects on the human body!!!!!! Style and Science going hand in hand...ufff!!!!!!!
Also one just has to marvel at his fitness quotient!!!! At his age (older than Damodar) the swiftness and power of his kicks and punches essay their own story. 

Can we have the name of his personal trainer please?

IInd thought: bandbajao, where's your Balu? 

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Elysia

Word, Yuvi. I don't want his concern/love for her to be forced either. He started caring for a while before reading this letter, so that made the moment in tonight's episode more real for me. yh bt i've noticed tht theres a little hesitation between himself n madhu... summut tht isnt der with his other sisters like roops n leela... i hav 2 say madhu is mre mature thn them despite being younger than thm... He's so honest na. He didn't do anything that he didn't feel like doing. yh thts summut i've always liked abt dutta Patting her head was a gesture that he wanted to make - a sort of wordless gesture that attempted to tell her that he cared for her. yh n this gesture holds a lot of significance in their relationship...i mean its nt sumut tht usually a bro-sis do 2 one another..its usually a father or some other elder relation tht gives it...its kinda like a blessing a way of sayin ur nt alone m der for u... Madhu, though, seemed confused. Understandably. yh n i dnt blame her...he neva spoke 2 her with concern n calmly b4 wen he's sober..its usually a look of anger tht he gives her n always giving her the cold shoulder n wen he's been drunk he;s nt sed much either...jus the odd 1 or 2 words thts all... bt this time it was as tho he was wntin 2 make the effort..i reali liked hw he gt her 2 sit beside him... didnt expect it 2 happen so soon... So far, he's only patted her head or actually spoken to her in a brotherly way when he was drunk. It was so nice to have a moment with them that was all the way sober and kind of emotional while at the same time having a humorous undertone, because of the way Dutta was gesturing her around. LOL. Man of a few words, that one. defo..he indeed speaks very less bt those who r close 2 him understand his gestures...i feel evn madhu 2 sum extent is tryin 2 understand him...wil tke her a while tho...mayb things myt speed up wen he starts talkin 2 her properly as he did do 2day...1 thing i reali wnt is for madhu 2 read tht letter tht DP gave dutta..i feel its her right 2 no abt her dad as much as dutta knws now...n mst importantly she needs 2 no abt her mum's death... it wil b bad if she hears it from NS...i'd rather she hear it from dutta or read the letter

MEH. I'm so excited too. I can't wait to see his reaction in the wake of the accident. Truth be told told, I don't care who put Madhu's room on fire, but he has my heartfelt thanks as we'll get to see Dutta rescuing his little sister and hopefully realizing just how much he cares for her and maybe concluding it with a big bear hug. One of those ribcage crushing ones that'll have her gasping for air and everyone going: "What the hell is he doing?" LOL. awww tht wud b a kodak moment...i wud love for tht 2 happen...i dnt think NS wil stop der tho...i cnt believe this man he actually wntd 2 put madhu in coma😲 this man is seriously gone--> it may hav failed this time bt m sure he wil try agen cos i think he wnts dutta 2 experience wt its like 2 c ur blood sister live a lifeless life...the pain he is currently experiencing...

That man has absolutely no self-respect. He has no spine either. He's not made to be more than a jhoru ka ghulam or jhoru ke bhai ka ghulam or jhoru ki behen ka ghulam. I mean, the dude cringes every time Kala makes remarks about him being dependent on Dutta's mercy and Leela's request for that mercy - but he doesn't cringe at the idea of being a prisoner of Kala's temporary mercy? I mean, who would you rather be joining? Dutta, who showed you mercy and who wouldn't harm you unless you backstabbed him again? Or Kala, who you'd never be able to trust and who'd kill you off if 1) she was bored of you, 2) had no use of you, 3) got angry with you. I vote Dutta any time. Word! so wud i... bt y nt tke this as an opportunity n do wt ur wife n young sister in law r duin...repenting for their deeds...starting life afresh n being happy... money isnt evrything n its nt like kala wil shower u with money...i mean come on..jo aurat apni maa ke nahi ho sakhi voh sudarshan ke kahan se hogi? is tht rocket science 2 understand?😕

Let's see. There's: Mutta, DaDhu, DuDhu, Matta... 😲no way...dey sound like baby words...lol...they dnt suit madhu-dutta... hmmm hw abt...TaM or TaMa???? Ta from dutta and M from Madhu...

OH, Baji. LOL. Pssh, he better not get between Dutta's rescue. I wanna see Dutta rescuing her. But Baji is more than welcome to comfort her afterwards. haha mayb baji can save her next time...lol...yeh i wud like dutta 2 save her... m hpin for a TaMa hug bt dnt wnt my hopes being shattered...dey werent wen i predicted madhu wud b the next victim...lets hpe we gt a TaMa hug...🤗n we r overdue a BaMa moment...m dyin 2 c these 2 as a couple...pretty pls BB n writers...make Baji-Madhu a couple😳😳😳😳 btw cn we hav sum background info on wt madhu is studying...degree or masters...?? if so wt subject...i hpe Law...i've always imagined madhu as a lawyer for sum odd reason (mayb cos i wntd 2 b 1 myself)

YES. Nana should plan his next attack on me... here's the scenario I want: Ana is standing amidst a flowery field, sobbing in despair, calling for her Dutta.

Ana: DUTTA!

Nana: [inserts evil laugh here] MU HA HA HA.

Ana: [sings the tragic Titanic love song]

Dutta, all of a sudden, emerged in the distance - mounted on a white horse, wearing a bright shining armor and a long sword clutched in his right hand, raised toward the skies. His face is a mixture of furious and worried expressions as he rides hard, aiming his sword at Nana.

Nana: [ceases to laugh]

Ana: [ceases to sing and wails instead] DUTTA! My chocolate thunder hero!

Dutta swings his sword, releases it, and it flies toward Nana who throws himself out of the way, landing in a puddle of mud (which appeared out of nowhere). Dutta rides toward Ana, scoops her up with one arm (sweat springs out on his skin as she's heavier than he had initially expected) and he pulls her in front of him, embracing her with both his arms as the horse rides off into the sunset with the song "Wild Horses" playing in the background.

THE END.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg ana... wt a hilarious rescue...im w8in to see BB n Moon's reaction on this 1...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago