Epi 363: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED...

me back...this will be quick today ...i gotta run 😳

superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the tasha scene...feeding each other...😍

been missing such simple yet meaningful scenes

and then there is Baaji lol who was all disappointed that D never went through files...

little does he know...D noes way more than him now...and he wont spare NS!

and Madhu scene with D was nice her body language and his as well showed the bond

hmm so as expected Madhu is target for NS...😑
😑
and her curtain catches fires...i hope nothing happens

great update...waiting for tmmrw πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aha!! i told u all didn't i...NS's next victim is Madhu! n c i was ryt...my prediction was ryt!! nw me deserves a treat from u allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

amazing update...wt a start...? Tasha scene! 😳😳😳😳 they r always a treat 2 watch...their innocent romance is always pleasing 2 the eye...😳😳😳 i loved hw dutta made naku eat 1st...he knw she hadnt eaten either...n hw cute was he wn he sed "aisa kahan likha hai ke patni pati ke baadh he khana khaye...aaj tu pehla niwala khayegi...mere haath se" ---😍 hw romantic... this is summut i wud hav loved 2 c onscreen...m glad we gt 2 c a similar scene during JMM2 track...dutta teasing naku thn whilst feeding her...evn tho he didnt hav his eye sight which was lacking the scene til end up being 1 of tasha's best moments😳😳😳
also loved hw he took her hand n placed a kiss on the palm😳😳😳 hayyeee!!! (Yuvi goes into tasha dreamland)😍😍😍😍
aww naku dear ur pati parmeshwar already nos hu is enemy is n dnt wori m sure he has summut rockin planned for NS😑

aww baji man...he neva gives up...bechara so sad tht the files wer untouched so made the excuse abt nt signing thm n tada dutta lets on the hint tht he's been thru the files so has seen the letter by sayin he signed thm yday...nw if baji is intelligent he'll realise tht dutta has read the letter n knws the truthπŸ˜ƒ lol..dutta given the hint tht he dunt care if tht pune wali zameen is summut NS wnts... dutta wnts it n wil gt it...ne1 tht cums in between wnt b spared...so indirectly he's hinting to NS...nw come on baji is it rocket science 2 figure out tht he knws NS's truth? lagta hai baji dutta ke saath rehte rehte khud gadha ban gaya... gadha no.2πŸ˜†

oh suds n kala sceneπŸ₯± is it me or does evry1 else feel sleepy wen suds is mentioned...πŸ˜† i think the onli person wide awake wud b sara...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
oh my kala n her taunts at suds r funi n suds the weirdo stil sticks 2 kala's pallu n puts up with her nautanki...seriously AS 1 big mistake u did...u shud hav gt leela-kishore married n kala-suds..afterall u daughter kala relies mre on suds thn she eva has dne on kishore...bt seriously wt does she see in suds tht makes her think she cn rely on him?πŸ˜• he's ullu no.1...leela catching suds bt wil tke time 2 figure out wt on earth suds is up2...trusting him is 1 big mistake leelu... jus divorce him...ur better off without him...the truth is he'll choose kala ova u anyday n evrydayπŸ˜†  on serious note...kala doing drug dealing? n no1 catching her? wicked woman...😑

yes! yes! yes! yes! Finally...Madhu-Dutta sceneπŸ˜ƒ...m shooo happyπŸ˜ƒ... he for the very 1st time asked her 2 sit beside him...so close...πŸ€— ana, moon n anu...u guys n me was ryt..his relation with madhu wil change... 2days MD scene was the starting point of it...hpe 2 c mre bonding😳...awww dutta worried if she's ok or nt tht she doesnt wna go...wel cum on dutta she is ur sis bt she aint a gadhi like u...she very wel knws tht NS hates her dad n wil neva wna go n celebrate with sum1 tht hates her dad... its the last thing she wud wna do...living with u was a dif thing becos dutta ur her 1 n onli bhaiya!! n c DP's letter bk in dutta's mind...again the hint of madhu's protection n indeed all these hints r hinting towards the obv tht madhu is in danger!
awww the head patting scene returns... u no thts the 1 unique thing abt MD's bro-sis bonding... him always placing his hand on her head (summut he's neva dne 2 ne1 b4) giving her the blessing in a way...so sweet😳😳😳...m glad he's starting 2 mellow down towards her n accept her afterall thts all tht she's eva wntd from him... pity it tuk so long for him 2 realise bt thn agen it is dutta...wt wud u expect...he tkes his time 2 accept every relation...look at hw long it tuk him 2 accept naku?? seriously dutta u need 2 increase ur pace in accepting relations u no...lol..u tke way 2 long...πŸ˜†

Finally...NS planning his next attack...no doubt tht is Madhu bt it wil bk fire as she isnt cumin 2 the party so mayb he has a change of plan n attacks her while she's hme alone...aaahhh so he wntd madhu 2 cum n sum waiter giv her a drink with summut mixed in it wich wud cause her 2 sleep for long (go into coma)..n seeing her like tht dutta wud b hurt as he wud feel tht he cudnt protect madhu n failed 2 fulfil DP's request😭...n mayb also gt dutta 2 feel the pain he felt al these yrs seeing his sis rupali in a unconscious state...well NS 1 msg 4 u from me...dude ur sis is paying the price for ur deeds n thru her suffering u r suffering bt an evil man like u jus doesnt learn does he?😑
i knw it so he had no clue abt madhu's wer abts in london bt nw tht she's bk in town he's bk 2 attackin her... i so knw this wud happen... kinda explains y madhu was bought bk for this track... lets hpe nothing bad happens 2 her or else dutta wnt eva forgive himself... he was jus beginning to like n accept her...πŸ˜•...m sure nothing wil happen 2 her bt m sure NS wnt stop easily...he'll plan something else 2 hurt thm both...

Precap: nana is luking for madhu bt she's nt der...so his plan 2 harm her in the party before dutta's eyes failed...i bet u dutta knws he's lukin for madhu...check dutta out playing it all cool...u rock dutta...NS's countdown has begun!
PN- madhu listening to her ipod...wt song...Munni badnaam hui or sheila ki jawani...lolπŸ˜† i'd say the former 1 cos it reminds me of baji's dance n dutta's dance in the shw jus b4 dutta's 2nd wedding 2 nakuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† those wer the days...the best moment was wer baji whilst dancing jumps into sud's arms...🀣🀣🀣🀣 Anyway bk 2 serious mode... the curtain's catch fire...hmmm nt by accident its defo NS's bk up plan...considering she didnt turn up 2 the party n knwin she's hme alone he probs planned this...thnk god dutta sees it n runs towards her room along with baji..bt hw cum madhu cnt feel the heatπŸ˜• cnt w8 for tomorrow!!!
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh I am in dreamland!!😍

The way he is puling her close and holding her hand to his chest!! And plant a kiss on her palm!! Hayee mai marjawaan'❀️

And not finishing from there n Dutta feeding Nakku first too!!! *azy faints*☺️

And now D want that land some how and knowing NS has plans for it now he is hell bent on taking'πŸ‘πŸΌ Yipeee now Start the Battle!! πŸ‘

D n M convo was short but sweet too, he is slowly mellow down, hope to see a open heart convo between these 2.😳

NS planning to send Madhu to a coma!!!😭

And last in pre cap  Madhu's room on Fire!!!😲 Oh hope she is fine n  this  is too NS plan!! all my hopes on seeing DnM convo pani me😭 

Thanks sooo much for the awesome updateπŸ€— n eagerly waiting for tomorrow'.πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love you BB and the team behind you ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

R for the epi
Editied

Dutta Madhu relationship wil now see a turn , we all are waitig to see😳

Oh ; for a min I tght Nana is tryign to attack Naku .. so his plan "B" as yuvi said is to harm madhu if not by drugs then by fire ?

Nana and Dutta Silent war is to be watched out for ,,Dutta is so far a step ahead ,,
lets see,   Nana also is a real shrewd man ,( I kwn Moony is gonna support this )
I hope Dutta is successful in defusing all Nana's plan's without Nana getting suspicious ,
the 1st one attack on Madhu  ( again I am assuming the fire is by Nana , not an accident)

waitign for tmrw 😳

Raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
NS wants to send Madhu to coma? But are there really medicines to send ppl to coma?
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

NS wants to send Madhu to coma? But are there really medicines to send ppl to coma?

apparently there are πŸ˜• i guess we cannot name those drugs on a public forum but the writer says that such drugs are used to induce coma on patients, especially with internal injuries. though i don't think that its effect can last for years... may be a few days or so... but a slight overdose sometimes can actually damage the nervous system... complete over dose, of course can be lethal.
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

i love you BB and the team behind you ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

R for the epi
Raj

awww thank you dear πŸ˜³πŸ€—
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Ohh I am in dreamland!!😍

The way he is puling her close and holding her hand to his chest!! And plant a kiss on her palm!! Hayee mai marjawaan'❀️

And not finishing from there n Dutta feeding Nakku first too!!! *azy faints*☺️

And now D want that land some how and knowing NS has plans for it now he is hell bent on taking'πŸ‘πŸΌ Yipeee now Start the Battle!! πŸ‘

D n M convo was short but sweet too, he is slowly mellow down, hope to see a open heart convo between these 2.😳

NS planning to send Madhu to a coma!!!😭

And last in pre cap  Madhu's room on Fire!!!😲 Oh hope she is fine n  this  is too NS plan!! all my hopes on seeing DnM convo pani me😭 

Thanks sooo much for the awesome updateπŸ€— n eagerly waiting for tomorrow'.πŸ˜‰

Thank you dear πŸ˜³
@red: what happened??