Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@BB: Thanks for clarifying. I didnt know such drugs existed. I guess they were invented with the right purpose but can be misused.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you dear 😳
@red: what happened??

Blue-that what i was refering toOuch
now if this NS plan works out then Cry

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Blue-that what i was refering to

now if this NS plan works out then 😭

Awww you are worried about that? But see i got a feel that he planned to spike her drink or something with the drug at the party and the precap says that he was disappointed Madhu was not there... so i dont know where the fire came from in her room, but can he have made a plan and even done it in that much time since he realised madhu had not come along? we'll have to wait and see...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

apparently there are 😕 i guess we cannot name those drugs on a public forum but the writer says that such drugs are used to induce coma on patients, especially with internal injuries. though i don't think that its effect can last for years... may be a few days or so... but a slight overdose sometimes can actually damage the nervous system... complete over dose, of course can be lethal.

aaahhh mayb thts y he sed onli 3 dose... cos he dunt wna kill her bt giv her a slow n painful death...seeing her like tht wud pain dutta n DP's aatma!!😭😭😭 bt the fact tht she didnt cum 2 the party means he cnt do tht...so mayb the fire in her room is his plan B..??Confused
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for clarifying. I didnt know such drugs existed. I guess they were invented with the right purpose but can be misused.

Yeah i agree... everything that has a use can also be misused. i guess these things are just those kinds
deactivated1 thumbnail
FINALLY. I can feel the Dutta-Madhu moments coming. The moment in tonight's episode was simply beautiful and sweet. The way he gestured for her to come in and sit down next to him - awesome 😍 His whole mannerism around her said more than words ever could. I'm so damn excited about their relationship deepening now and his concern for her becoming so much more brotherly than before. I waited for this moment for way too long.

Mooner, we need to make a plan. Ab jab DuJi ka hug hogaya, next is Mutta (ahem, Madhu-Dutta). I want them to hug as soon as the natural progress of their relationship allows it.

I have another essay ready, but I'm too tired to type it down right now. However, I have to add that I loved the interaction between Kala and Suds. I mean, the woman is exceptionally talented at manipulating people. The way she kept demeaning Suds by striking him where it hurts the most - the fact that he's living off the mercy of his wife and her brother. Way to belittle a man, Kala 👏 Especially a weak one like Suds.

I'm still in the Mutta world. Madhu was being so unsure of her brother... sigh. Dutta is starting to show that he cares for her.

Precap: OMIGOD. Madhu in danger. Dutta to the rescue. That's our knight in shining armor 😍 Dutta ji, mere ko bhi rescue kar 😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Awww you are worried about that? But see i got a feel that he planned to spike her drink or something with the drug at the party and the precap says that he was disappointed Madhu was not there... so i dont know where the fire came from in her room, but can he have made a plan and even done it in that much time since he realised madhu had not come along? we'll have to wait and see...

exactly...the coma plan backfires so he plans the fire in her room...it cnt b hard becos evry1 else r at the party so he probs sends 1 of his men 2 set fire 2 madhu's room... simple... he's an evil man wil defo go 2 ne extent 2 harm his enemy... m sure after this incident dutta wil b mre worried abt madhu's safety...i hpe he realises tht it wasnt an accident bt sum1 deliberately set fire...mayb c in the CCTV cameras a man entering n setting fire 2 the curtains???
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

😲ana..u here so soon?? sum1 pinch me...lol...usually u cum wen this thread is at pg 8/9...aaj suraj kahan se nikla...😆FINALLY. I can feel the Dutta-Madhu moments coming. The moment in tonight's episode was simply beautiful and sweet. The way he gestured for her to come in and sit down next to him - awesome 😍 His whole mannerism around her said more than words ever could. I'm so damn excited about their relationship deepening now and his concern for her becoming so much more brotherly than before. I waited for this moment for way too long.u werent the onli 1... DP's letter has revealed a lot abt madhu n her life 2 dutta...nw he feel its his duty 2 protect her becos of DP's request which shws hw much he values DP's requests/words... i dnt wnt him 2 care out of compulsion tho... so m kinda glad they showed DM moments like these b4 as well so tht their bonding doesnt seem sudden n out of place... (i.e. we've seen him place his hand on her head affectionately b4 this occasion so seeing it again was jus pleasing n nt shocking)... yet this time i felt a real development in their relationship wer dutta spoke mre thn 2 words..lol...he was noticing her body language n nervousness 2...

Mooner, we need to make a plan. Ab jab DuJi ka hug hogaya, next is Mutta (ahem, Madhu-Dutta). I want them to hug as soon as the natural progress of their relationship allows it. yep defo...mayb 2mrw... whilst saving her...she'll b frightened n he'll hug her n probs shout at her for being so careless aswell!!! cnt w8 yaar! me is too excited!!!😆

I have another essay ready, but I'm too tired to type it down right now. However, I have to add that I loved the interaction between Kala and Suds. I mean, the woman is exceptionally talented at manipulating people. The way she kept demeaning Suds by striking him where it hurts the most - the fact that he's living off the mercy of his wife and her brother. Way to belittle a man, Kala 👏 Especially a weak one like Suds. i agree...bt seriously if i was in suds place i'd neva lsn 2 her rubbish n do as she says becos thn he's jus doing wt she says he is... he's worth nothing tht he knws n evry1 else does bt the last thing 1 person does is lsn 2 sum1 say tht 2 thm n thn do wt tht person tels thm 2 do...i mean seriously suds u eva heard of the word self respect...nt tht u hav ne respect bt evry person has summut called self respect atleast in their own eyes...bt it seems suds doesnt evn hav tht...lol...

I'm still in the Mutta world. ahh Mutta...hmmm unique name i jus tag thm as MD or DM...lol.. bt MD reminds me of managing director n DM reminds me of Ronit roy's character in the shw Bandini...lol...hahaha...for nw Mutta it is...i'll let u no if i cum up with a better 1...Madhu was being so unsure of her brother... sigh. Dutta is starting to show that he cares for her. yh like making sure if she's ok or nt n thn warning her with concern nt 2 go out on her own whilst they r out...

Precap: OMIGOD. Madhu in danger. Dutta to the rescue. That's our knight in shining armor 😍dnt forget baji is jus behind him😳😳😳😳 Dutta ji, mere ko bhi rescue kar 😳 BB u hav NS's no... we need 2 ring him n let him no tht he needs 2 plan his next attack on Ana so dutta cn cum 2 her rescue...😆😆😆

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome episode BB like always
kya tareef ki hai kala ne suds ki perfect
dutta will teach nana lessons now great
nana wanna madhu in coma for few days or years but fails as she doesn't come but curtain catches fire of her room might someone from inside do that job but dutta will there on time