Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@moon...his actions made my tag him with tht emotion...i mean who wud think 2 tht extent---drugging sum1 2 coma... its shocking yaar...cnt believe he actually wntd 2 do tht...doesnt tht jus prove tht he's gne... n...u...t...s... ok hw abt this 1 thn--->🀬--- hw does tht suit NS?
thnx for the chocs tho...

@raj...thnx for ur support...Moon is supporting 50/50...onli for blue...nt for red...😭

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

To begin with, I think you need to take some tips from Ravindra ji and arrange for smelling salt when you decide to open an episode with emphasis on nutrition.
As you have already seen, morsels exchanged and bitten into by TaSha leads to mass fainting spells. Not all here are as astute as celestial objects and their pulls to withstand the rush of blood caused due to food intake after a long time on empty stomach.
The fainting defeats the real purpose of the healthy meal served. I also keep telling you, eating curd at night is not always easy on the stomach.

Naku played her cards well today. Morning through night. 
Just one thing bothers. Whoever it is that's giving Naku those pecking classes is simply duping the achchi bachchi. She has been misled into believeing the forehead as some place else!!!!!
(Hope Ravindra ji has nothing to do with this. For if she keeps on with this matha chumna for long, there's a very real risk of the child within Dutta calling out 'aayeee' to her !!)

Dutta again showed he doesn't easily understand his real needs.
Bhookh agar laga tha, khana pehle nehi maang sakte the?????????
But he has to pull that lil boy lost act!!! Especially now that he realises what a moron he has been regarding Damodar. So is taking full advantage of his USP to win the sympathy votes.
The problem is, even after knowing all this its plain impossible not to go goosebumpy when a limpid  Dutta struggles into Naku's lap, catches hold of her hand, speaks in that dull voice, kisses her palm and Naku reciprocates with tender understanding and indulgence.
The last time I remember Dutta sitting on bed with his legs folded similarly was during the Damodar track when Naku had brought him food at night and he had kept on musing at his confusion regarding his real name and pehchaan.
He pulling Naku's hand was so similar to the second night after their second marriage. Only that was the right hand!
As for the tukde khilana... itni saari yaadein taaza hogi to aaj ki epi pe koi kaise dhyaan bithaye?

Dutta declaration...aab meri baari hai...tujhe aapne se..aapne ahem se pehle rakhne ki!!!!!!!
Nana-galti ke liye Make up karne ka wah kya andaaz hai!!!!
Per Dutta, can you stick to the promise this time round? I mean we have seen you swear by Naku and then turn round and swear at her too many times now.
Chalo hum bhi dekhte hain...

What amazes me is how Dutta takes Baji for granted every time...EEE...when will he learn?
Baji bhi to bina khaye baitha hai, uska kya? Kam se kam mobile pe hi ek bar pooch leta
... Baji, main chaba chuka hoon, aab tu bhi kha le...
Instead has again laden him with pechida Pune deals and leg breaking assignments!!!!!

Dutta not telling Baji and Naku about the letter is I guess his way of protecting the two. He knows they know about Nanasaheb. But if they have an inkling that he too knows, then the risk of the duo unwittingly letting their guards down in front of Ravindra ji becomes real.(You cant spill what you dont know kinda thing) And Nanasaheb's sharp intellect will smell several rats. So I guess as of now, Dutta wants to work on the gameplan on his own.
I have a feeling Dutta's planning some major ambush. 
(fervently prays that Nana doesn't act a Nerd given his recent associations!!! *shudders*)

The Dutta-Madhu scene today was more an appertif. Promises of a many course mega meal (preferably by french master Anatole) there. Madhu couldn't have refused to go because of Ravindra ji. She doesn't know him that well to form a connection. So I think the girl is plain upset. May be she came looking for some assurance from her bro. When Dutta put that hand on her head, did she feel those extra protective brotherly vibes this time round?
She was strumming her guitar, something that indicates she was alone with her thoughts in that room. The cause of the fire's going to be interesting. But I don't think Ravindra ji will have anything to do with it. He would be tad upset with his knockout drops plan going Kaphut. So guess it will be a plain accident leading to Dutta losing his veneer about Madhu. 

As for the brain teaser between Kalavati and drop-dead-gorgeous Sudarshan... 
If Kalavati can't do without this man, what can I say except...devil be with you.

(how could I miss out the attire of the two trend setters? Must go back and watch again!!)

Now Ravindra ji. Everyday we discover a new side of this genius!!!!!!! Last day I questioned his counting capacity...today he floors us with his indepth knowledge of chemistry. Chemicals and their effects on the human body!!!!!! Style and Science going hand in hand...ufff!!!!!!!
Also one just has to marvel at his fitness quotient!!!! At his age (older than Damodar) the swiftness and power of his kicks and punches essay their own story. 

Can we have the name of his personal trainer please?

IInd thought: bandbajao, where's your Balu? 

Moontide... have I ever told you that your posts always...like always. hit the mark!! And then that they are howlarious too!
@ Bold...spot on!! Time to move ahead of just 'matha chumo' NakuushaaaπŸ₯± Take advantage Girl!!
@ Red- really...Dutta made up with just THAT?! and he managed to  tear us up with that too!! It was very poignant and  he's majorly low n all that...but he knows na..very well... Naku will never 'muh phulao' with him...she's always more than willing to forgive him... always ready to find reasons behind his unwillingness to listen, his anger...per kitni baar tak yeh chalega?!! Naku should now... after the whole Nana saga is resolved... seriously give an ultimatum to him...he has to solemnly vow to always trust and believe her!
@ blue...bilkul sahi pehchana! Am actually really looking forward to Dutta playing this charade with Nana.. and how long will he able to hold on to it! Nana is no 'babe in the woods' by any chance...one little wrong move by Dutta and he'll latch on to it!!
@ Green... u think Nana has nothing to do with the fire? Well... I think there is sum 'ghar ka bhedi'.. most probably one of D's useless BG's working hands in glove with Nana, acting on his instructions here... let's see
@ Pink... I realized I  miss that 'shifty eyed chimp' and the solid besti he's handed out ALWAYS by Kala!! Kya moti jaise shabd nikalte hein kala ke muh se us ullu ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@mauve... WE WANT BALU BACK ASAP!!!

Before I forget... Thanks a ton BB...pann Balu Dada jaldi se vaapis laana mangta hai..plissπŸ˜ƒ

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

😭 nt sure abt it... 😭 
teri balance sheet gaye teel lene...me wnts baji n madhu 2geva means me wnts thm 2gva...kyun raj n ana u by my side? moon is leaving our side😑😭 

Uff these bachchiyaan!!!!!

When did I say I'm leaving your side? Now wipe them tears...here come, *wipes tears*
How could you forget my outline sketch of the Baji-Madhu love story? 

Its just that for me DuJi will always come first. Above every thing else.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Moontide... have I ever told you that your posts always...like always. hit the mark!! And then that they are howlarious too!
@ Bold...spot on!! Time to move ahead of just 'matha chumo' NakuushaaaπŸ₯± Take advantage Girl!!
@ Red- really...Dutta made up with just THAT?! and he managed to  tear us up with that too!! It was very poignant and  he's majorly low n all that...but he knows na..very well... Naku will never 'muh phulao' with him...she's always more than willing to forgive him... always ready to find reasons behind his unwillingness to listen, his anger...per kitni baar tak yeh chalega?!! Naku should now... after the whole Nana saga is resolved... seriously give an ultimatum to him...he has to solemnly vow to always trust and believe her!
@ blue...bilkul sahi pehchana! Am actually really looking forward to Dutta playing this charade with Nana.. and how long will he able to hold on to it! Nana is no 'babe in the woods' by any chance...one little wrong move by Dutta and he'll latch on to it!!
@ Green... u think Nana has nothing to do with the fire? Well... I think there is sum 'ghar ka bhedi'.. most probably one of D's useless BG's working hands in glove with Nana, acting on his instructions here... let's see
@ Pink... I realized I  miss that 'shifty eyed chimp' and the solid besti he's handed out ALWAYS by Kala!! Kya moti jaise shabd nikalte hein kala ke muh se us ullu ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@mauve... WE WANT BALU BACK ASAP!!!

Before I forget... Thanks a ton BB...pann Balu Dada jaldi se vaapis laana mangta hai..plissπŸ˜ƒ

Oh God!!! 😳😳 
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ I don't know about hitting the mark and being howlarious but I'm so glad you enjoy them. Thats the main objective na? to make these characters our own and come up with our own demands and explanations and enjoy this experience to the hilt? We all have our own takes on the episodes and I love reading each and every post. You yourself come up with some great lines that have me in splits πŸ˜ƒ. 
Thanks for agreeing with those points. 
BOLD: Naku and her forehead kisses are going to make it to the guiness book of records I guess. 
RED: As for Naku giving Dutta a true ruthi hui biwi act...wont that be something!! The Gadha will have no clue as to what hit him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BLUE: Oh, thanks for understanding the greatness of Ravindra ji, I'm touched πŸ˜Š 
His and Dutta's cerebral duel is what I am thirsting for. 
GREEN: I think so yes, but you have a point here. Lets see..actual Ravindra ji hitting and missing twice within a span of few hours is something thats a lil difficult for me to accept πŸ˜³
PINK: I don't know if ever there was another character jiski dhulai ki itni demand thi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I just hope uski chaddi-banyan ka kuch standard ho. Warna Ravindra ji when washing them won't look suave you know!!
MAUVE: Thats going to put one bright smile on a certain Band-lady's face πŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Post cannot be quoted.

Loved it BBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ D finally taking baby steps towars bonding with his sister,Madhu. It'll be such a salve to Madhu's wounded heart.

This blood sucking leech,Nana😑 What was he going to do to Madhu?😲

Patil Saab playing mind games!Whooo!"drools"😎😍 I have wanted to see this sleek side of my Sweetheart.😳 Nana's face will be a Kodak momentπŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for more.😊

On an aside, hope you have heard about Mishal in a Bengali movie.πŸ‘ Lovely na?😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Uff these bachchiyaan!!!!!

When did I say I'm leaving your side? Now wipe them tears...here come, *wipes tears*
How could you forget my outline sketch of the Baji-Madhu love story? 

Its just that for me DuJi will always come first. Above every thing else.

Let's make a new list of demands & a new balance sheet.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Yuvi,

As you comrade in arms for your Madhu for Baji cause, please may I make a request??

Please don't call Ravindra ji 'seriously nuts'. Please, please!!!
Its almost a slight for someone of his stature.
You are welcome to say...loathesome vicious mind or strong words to that effect. 
But plain nuts?? please, unke reputation ka thoda khayal rakhna, please!!!!

Huh. I see that you have finally begun to come to terms with your unconditional and undying love for Tayade. Shaadi kab hai? Although, Dutta and I can't come as Tayade is Dutta's sworn enemy. Phir bhi, I'll send you a present, Mrs. Moontide Ravindra Tayade.

Waise pyaar se tu usko "Ravindra ji" pukarti hai? Aw, adorable 😳

How bout Mad-Du?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sure. Since you get to name Madhu-Dutta, I'll rename DuJi. How about Butta. Rhymes on joota.

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

What do you mean DuJi ka hug ho gaya?? 😲😲
Is it a mere point to be crossed out from the check list? Its the Real Eternal Bond that we discuss here. Please. Just let me update that balance sheet of mine and you will get to see how far DuJi lags to TaSha in the matters of hugs, heads on laps, morsel exchanges and the like.

I am all for Dutta hugging Madhu tight and wiping her tears while crying himself. And I will support your cause. But something tells me, for the Dutta-Madhu hug the writer's lappy is not as much protest ki pyaasi as in my DuJi's case.
So have hope.

Yes, it is almost crossed out from the check-list. Mooner, they hug, they flirt, they fight like a couple, they touch each other's shoulder like all the time - what more do you want? Bas bhi karo. You don't want to invite homosexuals to this show, do you? I don't want TaSha to have competition.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Elysia,
Firstly, why are you tempting Nanasaheb thus? The Man already has his hands full with planning, plotting and execution. And knowing all this you come doing intricate Zumba moves on flower fields and entice the man and then trap him?? Was that right?
I also noted some flaws in the scenario.
How can Ravindra ji go MU HA HA HA HA? he will only smile on his left, evilly, without sound. 
When you were calling for your Dutta, did you specify? What if Bandbajao came running too?
Dutta's shinning armour, who designed it? Nanasaheb's influence?
Was Dutta munching a dairy milk bar? 
Again note Nanasaheb's agility please. And the beauty dip...mud bath.

What I failed to understand is the inspiration of this scene. Sudarshan?
I love the music selection. 

* Damodar and Shanti is very emotional but not complimentary to DuDu and Duttashree.
Gadhe ko samjhao...how about DuDu and DamDam, Duttashree and Dushantee?

Fine. For your sake, my dear editor Mooner, I'll rewrite the scenario to your satisfaction. Waise, as for the names for my kids - chalega. DamDam and Dushantee chalega. DamDam's full name will still be Damodar, but we'll call him DamDam. Thanks, sugar-coated muffin. For the beautiful names.

SCENE from the Dutta & Ana Real Eternal Story:

Amidst a flowery field, a short young woman with brown tessels, wearing a long gown in a deep lilac color, comes Zumba-ing as if her life depended on it. Her fiery moves makes the swarm of butterflies around her flitter their wings in excitement.

But they're not alone. Not far from where she's Zumba-ing, a tall man with a thick moustache that blocks his nostrils, making it difficult for him to breathe, is standing and watching her with narrowed eyes. His breathing is uneven.

SUDDENLY, he darts across the field, circling her like a predator moving on its prey. Ana, in fear, stops Zumba-ing and slaps her cheeks in horror.

Ana: "Kaun hai tu?" she screams as Dutta has taught her to do in times of danger. "Bolta kyun nahi? KAUN HAI TU?"

The man, Nana, grins, but only on his left - reminding her of a creep. "Teri maut hai re," he answers charmingly.

Ana screams: "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL!"

Somewhere, a woman with a Hitler moustache reacts to the sound, but then realizes that it's not her who's being called. So she returns to gushing over a new Gucci bag that's looking back at her from her laptop screen. 

Nana: [grins on his left again]

Ana: [sings the tragic Titanic love song]

Dutta, all of a sudden, emerges in the distance - mounted on a white horse, wearing a bright shining armor that was designed by Armani for a Middle Age fair. There is a sword strapped to his side and his hand is clutching a dairy milk bar (Milkiway). His face reveals hatred and anger for Nana and worry and love for Ana.

He munches on the Milkiway, drawing strength. Then tosses the wrapper aside, seizes the hilt of his sword and draws it out, raising it toward the blue skies. The sharp and silver blade catches the beams of the sun, reflecting light that makes Nana's eyes water.

Blinded for a brief second, Nana squeezes his eyes shut and when he opens them again, he sees Dutta riding hard toward him, the sword aiming at him.

Nana: [ceases to grin, eyes widening] 

Ana: [ceases to sing and wails instead] "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL! My chocolate thunder hero!"

Dutta swings his sword, throws it, and it flies toward Nana who, gracefully, throws himself out of the way, landing in a puddle of mud (which appeared out of nowhere). The mud sinks into his dark skin, purifying it. When he sits up, he has become white.

Dutta rides toward Ana, scoops her up with one arm (sweat springs out on his skin as she's heavier than he had initially calculated) and he pulls her in front of him, embracing her with both his arms as the horse rides off into the sunset with the song "Wild Horses" playing in the background.

A woman with the beauty of a moon comes running across the field in slow-motion, screaming in despair.

Mooner: "Ravindra ji!"

Nana jerks his head to the right, seeing her. His eyes widen in surprise, shining with tears of love and longing. He stands with a quick, graceful move, turning toward her and spreading his arms to catch her as she leaps, throwing her arms around his neck and locking her legs around his waist in the best Hollywood lovers-meet move.

Mooner: "You're alright? You're okay?" she asks breathlessly, clinging to him like poison ivy.

Nana: "Yes, love. I'm alright. In a moment of weakness, I found myself falling into that familiar cold abyss again. I almost hurt another girl, but... your voice... it broke me out of that state again... you saved me again, Moony... you... I love you so much..."

Mooner: "Sssh. Hush. You're okay."

Nana: "But I'm white," he whispers, something within him shattering. "How can you love me now?"

Mooner: "Your color never mattered to me, Ravindra ji. It's always been you," she whispers into his now white ear. Loosening her grip on him, she stands on the ground before him as she runs her hands through his black hair. "I'll take you home," she says with a smile.

Nana: "I already am home. With you," he replies softly, returning her smile with a left-sided grin. "You looked sexy when you were running across the field, your hair blowing in the breeze."

Mooner, blushing: "No more Baywatch for you."

THE END.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago