Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

Fine. For your sake, my dear editor Mooner, I'll rewrite the scenario to your satisfaction. Waise, as for the names for my kids - chalega. DamDam and Dushantee chalega. DamDam's full name will still be Damodar, but we'll call him DamDam. Thanks, sugar-coated muffin. For the beautiful names.

SCENE from the Dutta & Ana Real Eternal Story:

Amidst a flowery field, a short young woman with brown tessels, wearing a long gown in a deep lilac color, comes Zumba-ing as if her life depended on it. Her fiery moves makes the swarm of butterflies around her flitter their wings in excitement.

But they're not alone. Not far from where she's Zumba-ing, a tall man with a thick moustache that blocks his nostrils, making it difficult for him to breathe, is standing and watching her with narrowed eyes. His breathing is uneven.

SUDDENLY, he darts across the field, circling her like a predator moving on its prey. Ana, in fear, stops Zumba-ing and slaps her cheeks in horror.

Ana: "Kaun hai tu?" she screams as Dutta has taught her to do in times of danger. "Bolta kyun nahi? KAUN HAI TU?"

The man, Nana, grins, but only on his left - reminding her of a creep. "Teri maut hai re," he answers charmingly.

Ana screams: "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL!"

Somewhere, a woman with a Hitler moustache reacts to the sound, but then realizes that it's not her who's being called. So she returns to gushing over a new Gucci bag that's looking back at her from her laptop screen. 

Nana: [grins on his left again]

Ana: [sings the tragic Titanic love song]

Dutta, all of a sudden, emerges in the distance - mounted on a white horse, wearing a bright shining armor that was designed by Armani for a Middle Age fair. There is a sword strapped to his side and his hand is clutching a dairy milk bar (Milkiway). His face reveals hatred and anger for Nana and worry and love for Ana.

He munches on the Milkiway, drawing strength. Then tosses the wrapper aside, seizes the hilt of his sword and draws it out, raising it toward the blue skies. The sharp and silver blade catches the beams of the sun, reflecting light that makes Nana's eyes water.

Blinded for a brief second, Nana squeezes his eyes shut and when he opens them again, he sees Dutta riding hard toward him, the sword aiming at him.

Nana: [ceases to grin, eyes widening] 

Ana: [ceases to sing and wails instead] "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL! My chocolate thunder hero!"

Dutta swings his sword, throws it, and it flies toward Nana who, gracefully, throws himself out of the way, landing in a puddle of mud (which appeared out of nowhere). The mud sinks into his dark skin, purifying it. When he sits up, he has become white.

Dutta rides toward Ana, scoops her up with one arm (sweat springs out on his skin as she's heavier than he had initially calculated) and he pulls her in front of him, embracing her with both his arms as the horse rides off into the sunset with the song "Wild Horses" playing in the background.

A woman with the beauty of a moon comes running across the field in slow-motion, screaming in despair.

Mooner: "Ravindra ji!"

Nana jerks his head to the right, seeing her. His eyes widen in surprise, shining with tears of love and longing. He stands with a quick, graceful move, turning toward her and spreading his arms to catch her as she leaps, throwing her arms around his neck and locking her legs around his waist in the best Hollywood lovers-meet move.

Mooner: "You're alright? You're okay?" she asks breathlessly, clinging to him like poison ivy.

Nana: "Yes, love. I'm alright. In a moment of weakness, I found myself falling into that familiar cold abyss again. I almost hurt another girl, but... your voice... it broke me out of that state again... you saved me again, Moony... you... I love you so much..."

Mooner: "Sssh. Hush. You're okay."

Nana: "But I'm white," he whispers, something within him shattering. "How can you love me now?"

Mooner: "Your color never mattered to me, Ravindra ji. It's always been you," she whispers into his now white ear. Loosening her grip on him, she stands on the ground before him as she runs her hands through his black hair. "I'll take you home," she says with a smile.

Nana: "I already am home. With you," he replies softly, returning her smile with a left-sided grin. "You looked sexy when you were running across the field, your hair blowing in the breeze."

Mooner, blushing: "No more Baywatch for you."

THE END.

🤣 ANA
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moontide

Uff these bachchiyaan!!!!!

When did I say I'm leaving your side? Now wipe them tears...here come, *wipes tears*
How could you forget my outline sketch of the Baji-Madhu love story? 😆lol yh no1 can forget tht...par duji ke chakkar mein BM ko mat bhol jana!

Its just that for me DuJi will always come first. Above every thing else. evn above tasha?😆😉 bad moony...😆

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMg ye this update is way thriller than reading a sherlock holmes novel :D

OMg first scene 

i was on cloud nine :D
Dutta is sooo back :D

i enjoyed every bit !
way to go BB !
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandbajao

🤣 ANA
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

OMG  Ana that was hiwlariuos .. hats off , me looking forward to moony's reaction
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Fine. For your sake, my dear editor Mooner, I'll rewrite the scenario to your satisfaction. Waise, as for the names for my kids - chalega. DamDam and Dushantee chalega. DamDam's full name will still be Damodar, but we'll call him DamDam. Thanks, sugar-coated muffin. For the beautiful names.

SCENE from the Dutta & Ana Real Eternal Story:

Amidst a flowery field, a short young woman with brown tessels, wearing a long gown in a deep lilac color, comes Zumba-ing as if her life depended on it. Her fiery moves makes the swarm of butterflies around her flitter their wings in excitement.

But they're not alone. Not far from where she's Zumba-ing, a tall man with a thick moustache that blocks his nostrils, making it difficult for him to breathe, is standing and watching her with narrowed eyes. His breathing is uneven.

SUDDENLY, he darts across the field, circling her like a predator moving on its prey. Ana, in fear, stops Zumba-ing and slaps her cheeks in horror.

Ana: "Kaun hai tu?" she screams as Dutta has taught her to do in times of danger. "Bolta kyun nahi? KAUN HAI TU?"

The man, Nana, grins, but only on his left - reminding her of a creep. "Teri maut hai re," he answers charmingly.

Ana screams: "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL!"

Somewhere, a woman with a Hitler moustache reacts to the sound, but then realizes that it's not her who's being called. So she returns to gushing over a new Gucci bag that's looking back at her from her laptop screen. 

Nana: [grins on his left again]

Ana: [sings the tragic Titanic love song]

Dutta, all of a sudden, emerges in the distance - mounted on a white horse, wearing a bright shining armor that was designed by Armani for a Middle Age fair. There is a sword strapped to his side and his hand is clutching a dairy milk bar (Milkiway). His face reveals hatred and anger for Nana and worry and love for Ana.

He munches on the Milkiway, drawing strength. Then tosses the wrapper aside, seizes the hilt of his sword and draws it out, raising it toward the blue skies. The sharp and silver blade catches the beams of the sun, reflecting light that makes Nana's eyes water.

Blinded for a brief second, Nana squeezes his eyes shut and when he opens them again, he sees Dutta riding hard toward him, the sword aiming at him.

Nana: [ceases to grin, eyes widening] 

Ana: [ceases to sing and wails instead] "DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL! My chocolate thunder hero!"

Dutta swings his sword, throws it, and it flies toward Nana who, gracefully, throws himself out of the way, landing in a puddle of mud (which appeared out of nowhere). The mud sinks into his dark skin, purifying it. When he sits up, he has become white.

Dutta rides toward Ana, scoops her up with one arm (sweat springs out on his skin as she's heavier than he had initially calculated) and he pulls her in front of him, embracing her with both his arms as the horse rides off into the sunset with the song "Wild Horses" playing in the background.

A woman with the beauty of a moon comes running across the field in slow-motion, screaming in despair.

Mooner: "Ravindra ji!"

Nana jerks his head to the right, seeing her. His eyes widen in surprise, shining with tears of love and longing. He stands with a quick, graceful move, turning toward her and spreading his arms to catch her as she leaps, throwing her arms around his neck and locking her legs around his waist in the best Hollywood lovers-meet move.

Mooner: "You're alright? You're okay?" she asks breathlessly, clinging to him like poison ivy.

Nana: "Yes, love. I'm alright. In a moment of weakness, I found myself falling into that familiar cold abyss again. I almost hurt another girl, but... your voice... it broke me out of that state again... you saved me again, Moony... you... I love you so much..."

Mooner: "Sssh. Hush. You're okay."

Nana: "But I'm white," he whispers, something within him shattering. "How can you love me now?"

Mooner: "Your color never mattered to me, Ravindra ji. It's always been you," she whispers into his now white ear. Loosening her grip on him, she stands on the ground before him as she runs her hands through his black hair. "I'll take you home," she says with a smile.

Nana: "I already am home. With you," he replies softly, returning her smile with a left-sided grin. "You looked sexy when you were running across the field, your hair blowing in the breeze."

Mooner, blushing: "No more Baywatch for you."

THE END.

Anaaa

and Moner i would never have guessed 

it was u behhind Nana 

way to go Ana :P
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Elysia,

This is what too much of Harry Potter can do to a mother of four and counting...*sighs deeply*

As for your DuJi comments, I let them go... jealousy makes us say many things at the heat of the moment that we regret later. I only pray that you don't tie yourself up into french knots when you realise that.

Good to know you still liked the names I suggested.

As for your dream sequence...its very detailed and sweet 😊.
I see, after I pointed out the anomalies, you took one more drop of that 'we shall not name it in a public forum' drug and went back to sleep 😊. Slept a lil longer this time 😊 The Dream Stretched 😊

But I had this belief Dutta always calls you Superwoman...even in your dreams...I was wrong.
I again enjoyed your Zumba moves. You really swing gracefully...😊.

I liked the detailing on the chocolate bar...the dried effect of puddle mud on Ravindra ji. Though I think he was stuffy faced initially not because of his moustache but because watching you made him catch his breath in a wrong chamber of sorts.

Now for the bit after Dutta carries you in his horse Sudarshan style... very imaginatively put.
Dreams can bring out our secret desires in many forms...your desire for Ravindra ji manifested itself thus... its ok, don't feel guilty...every human have their secret desires... if you want to be his Chandrama, bathing him in chandni and hug him hollywood style in your dreams...humour yourself 😊

(And please dont claim all that was real...for then you could never have known what transpired after your chocolate hero took you away 😃 )

As for Bandbajao...I noted her mirth at bagging that mega role in your dream DREAM 😃
(She would probably been more happy had you put her atop that snowy stallion)

@ Bandbajao, it was soo good to see you unwind and take it light for a few minutes inbetween your busy schedule 😊