Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
honestly...a very good discussion after a long time.....but now i really dnt know how to present my views....mindblowing views r already said..keep going 😛
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mad_cap

Just a passing thought. If the two Germanies could unite as a single nation, why can't India and Pakistan unite as a single nation. How much different is a Pakistani from an Indian? Why are both the governments fighting over a piece of land when issues like alarmingly high Infant Mortality Rates and Maternal Mortality Rates rages in both the nations. As better citizens of both the countries, can't we ask these questions to our nation keepers instead of fighting over a piece of land. A lot of damage has occured since the partition; does the new generation of Indians and Pakistanis still want further damage.

good points

God made us all equal, it is the ppl who divided themselves into nations.

country alag honye saye hummara blood tu nahian change hoga. hummari char aanakhan aur 4 ears tu nahian ho gaye. we will remain humans.

baat yeh hai keh donno countries main aab taak koi issa leader nahian aaya who wants to solve this issue. Like Priya Di said. when elections are near, governament of that time starts "peace talk" , people get blackmailed that wow Kashmir's issue will be solved by this person only, so they vote. after winning, that file is saved to be reopened on next election.

Priya Di, Badla bhi, aur wills bhi. fathers and grand fathers put in their wills to send their sons or grand sons to war. because if he is killed in the wars. they will be forgiven.

Both countries spend almost 2/3 part of their annual budget on weapons and army. if they use about even .5/3 it will be enough. and rest can be used for the development of the country.

people don't pay taxes, because they fear that the money they are giving in taxes will not be used to open more hospitals or skools. in the villages there wont be any electricity. coz all that money is going to the border. "where our brave sons and brave brothers are protecting us" 

why? kis baat ka dar hai? agar eik masla jo itnye saloon saye chal raha hai, woh theek ho jaye tu donno mulk world power ban saktye hain.

coz of unemployment ppl leave their countries. and use that same knowedge abroad. jidhar zaroorat hai udhar nahain use ho rahi knowdege. bahir ho rahi hai, who already have everything.

opps sorry phir mera lecture lamba hogiya.😳

euro_pakigal thumbnail

im not gonna go towards personnal attacks im being normal

ok now dis really gets me angry

im no politician
and i aint gonna start arguing and writing looooong replies for sum1 who duznt wanna admit anything or understand
kashmiz is not indiaz dats 4 sure
do u think kashmiriz wil wan go wid a country dat treats dem lyk shoes
all da zulm indians do on dem right dis day?
pakistan duznt want kashmir to b indians or theirz
pakustan wants kashmir and kahmiriz to b happy and liv in peace but dats impossoble if india has kas kashmir
da only way they can find a solution until kashmiriz r included in dis whole matter and they r token note seriously and we shud hav their opinion their wishes aswel
da best solution wi b if kashmiriz pakistaniz and indians
all thre r satisfied wid da final decison and solution to da big matter

Edited by euro_pakigal - 18 years ago
sabz_m thumbnail
well said euro_pakigal 👏 i agree wit u ...kashmiriz shud b given a chance to speak n they shud b free..to decide on what they wanna do. 👏 Edited by sabz_m - 18 years ago
euro_pakigal thumbnail
😉
glad to c sum1 agreez thx
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

im no politician
and i aint gonna start arguing and writing looooong replies for sum1 who duznt wanna admit anything or understand
kashmiz is not indiaz dats 4 sure tell me how?? itihass gawa hai ki kashmir is a part of india.
do u think kashmiriz wil wan go wid a country dat treats dem lyk shoes
all da zulm indians do on dem right dis day? humne konse zulm kiye hain unpar??humne kab joote ke neeche rakha hai?? unhe special status diya hai constitution mein jo orr kissi state ke liye nahi hai. explain plz..

pakustan wants kashmir and kahmiriz to b happy and liv in peace but dats impossoble if india has kas kashmir howz that impossible. impossible?kaise?? vo to hum bhi nahi keh rahe ki koi shaanti mein na rahe. agar koi peace agreements kar rahe hain to issi liye ki dono mulkon mein shaanti bani rahe
da only way they can find a solution until kashmiriz r included in dis whole matter and they r token note seriously and we shud hav their opinion their wishes aswel i like that idea but they will decide by poll then and obviously chahe vo pak kashmir ho chahe indian kashmir, herapheri to polls mein ho hi jayegi. phir wahi jhamela
da best solution wi b if kashmiriz pakistaniz and indians
all thre r satisfied wid da final decison and solution to da big matter

mkzara thumbnail
Guys i am going to argue using history here so dont jump down my throat. When the british divided up the countries they gave largely muslim areas to Pakistan and largely hindu areas to India and that's great. The british also gave kashmir to Pakistan because of the large muslim population so who was that one raja to decide where he would go because he was hindu. i mean who is this one man to overrule everything that had been previously decided and go against what the people wanted. The british did the dividing so how does one raja overrule the whole system of division they had made when everyone else had to follow it because it was the most ?peaceful? one. About muslim kashmiri's migrating to Pakistan why should they have to give up their homes and land and lives? I mean technically Kashmir was supposed to go to Pakistan and it was supposed to be a part of Pakistan and india has illegal hold over it so why should the KAshmiri's just hand over their homes to India. I personally believe that Kashmir should have it independence i mean whats the point of keeping people together if they dont want to be together. India and Pakistan can't be together because of different religions and our people are extremely emotional. I mean I hate to bring this up but because of some hindu fanatics they tore down babari mosque and i know for a fact that is wrong to so blatantly attack someone else cause they r a minority. India erupted because of that incident and it took so long for it to calm down and peope to stop killing each other, then why deal with this? If people r happier separate then let them be separate. I mean when Bangladesh wanted to separate i believe we shouldn't have fought them because when people dont want to stay together and they have to there is so much hate and anger and why should u cause it by trying to stay together when u r much happier apart. Historically Kashmir was supposed to be part of Pakistan and that was what had been decided one man decided to go against it because of his own beliefs and not because of the people and that caused all these problems. I believe that Kashmir doesn?t belong to india because that?s not what had been decided but if the Kashmiri?s want to be with India then they should be and it should go to India, if they want to be with Pakistan then they should be with Pakistan and if they want to be independent then they should be independent. The Kashmiri?s r important in this not India and Pakistan and what should happen should be the Kashmiri?s choice.
mkzara thumbnail
again historically britain gave kashmir to pakistan and because of one man's idiocy there were too many wars. In the end i believe It doesn't matter what had been decided it should be decided again and ask the kashmiri's this time what they want and about the voting not being right because of rigging election, they could always have UN monitor it or other countries and pakistan and india wud have to stay out of it. i just believe that neither sides politicians care about the kashmiri people but r trying to not make the public mad by trying to resolve the issue because whichever side loses the place there people will be mad. In the end the politicians have to care about the people of kashmir and want to help them and not worry about their own political career.
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very gud pointz made heart girl!! 👏 👏 👏