Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Holaaa Guys I am back with another update!

This update is dedicated to my Twinieee ShradzzzπŸ€—

Geet was in a rush to reach the hospital; she had heard her name!

"Mujhe mere Maan ne pukara hai. Main aa rahi hoon Maan; aapki Geet aa rahi hai aap ke paas. Main aa rahi hoon Maan."

Reassuring herself again; wiping her tears away; she recollected what her daughter had said.
"Ma rote nahi hai; humien papa ne sikhaya hai na; ki har mushkil ke saamna karo; use bhaago mat; phir dekhna bhagwaan hamari zaroor madad karenge."

The innocence in her daughter's voice and the words she spoke were so true. I will fight; may what may come. Till his Geet is alive; destiny can do nothing to Maan. It will have to first fight with me. Saying this she opened her car door; and started driving and she soon spotted the same Dargah where she realized that she loves Maan. She knew that my prayers will be answered here.

She spotted a Fakir Baba; she stopped him. She knelt in front of him. He held her and made her stand.

Baba: "Kya hua beti? Itna kyun ro rahi ho? Yahan aane par Allah apne har bande ki baat sunte hai, unki har muraad poori karte hai. Tumhari kya takleef hai? Andar jaage ke bolo; aur agar sacche dil se dua mangogi to zaroor sunenge."

Geet: "Main kuch bhi karoongio Baba; apne zindagi ko bachane ke liye. Main kuck bhi karoongi. Main apne zindagi bachane ke liye; main apne bhi zindagi daav pe laga sakti hoon. Bas mujhe kuch aisa bata dijiye taaki main maan ko bacha sakti hoon. Main kuch bhi karoongi; chahe woh kaam kitna mushkil hi kyun na ho?"

"Boliye na Baba; kya karna hoga mujhe taaki bhagwaan mujh par khush ho aur mere Maan bach jaaye."

The Baba just closed his eyes and said that with all your heart and soul; if you have let go of your past; the Malik will bless you! He will listen my child.

Baba: "Andar jaao aur mannat mango beti. Allah tum par rahem kare."

Geet rushed inside the Dargah! Her only hope now; her only hope was the Malik now; and with the Baba instilling confidence in her; she ran towards the Dargah and fell in front of him. she prayed; weeping; trying to draw some peace; some amount of comfort in the Dargah; she prayed.

Geet: "Maine bahut suna hai aapke baare; main aaj aapke saamne bheek mangti hoon; apne pati ko bachane ke bheek. Aapka sirk ek ishara; main kuch bhi karoongi unhe bacahne ke liye. Mere liye unke sivay aur koi nahi hai is duniya main; woh mere aatma hai; meri zindagi. Meri beti ke pita; woh mera saaya hai. Aapko unhe theek karna hi hoga. Mere khaatir. Yahin woh Dargah hain jahan aapne hi mujhe yeh yakeen dilaya tha ki maan hi mera saaya hai; meri zindagi hai. Ye zindagi to aapki hi den he; to aap ise mujhse wapas kaise cheen sakte ho? Kaise?  "

Saying this she came out of the Dargah and sat under a tree. Trying to recollect what happened. It was high time she called Dadima and told her everything. Only she can help me in this situation. I was stupid of not letting her know. How can you be so stupid Geet that I didn't call her?

She opened the car door and with a lightening speed went straight to Khurana Mansion; and ran into her room. She rushed into her arms; and Dadima was trying to calm her down.

Dadima: "Kya hua Geet bete? Aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai? Sab theek hai na? Sia ko kuch hua; ya phir maan ko?"

As soon Maan leaves her mouth; Geet sobbed again; and went ahead;

Geet: "Dadi woh maan ka accident hua hai. Main wahi se aa rahi hoon. Maine aapko sab kuch pehle hi batana chahiye tha; mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Main nahi chahti thi ki aapko koi takleef ho. Maan aapki jaan hai; main jaanti hoon Dadima. "

Dadima went in a shock; she didn't know what to reply. She just held Geet's hand and went to the temple located in the mansion. She prayed; gave her the Dhaaga and said;

"Geet agar aapka aur Maan ka pyaar saccha hai to dekhna; Maan theek honge. Main jaanti hoon ki jab tak meri Geet Maan ke saath hai; maut unhen choo bhi nahi sakti. Aap jaiyiye; main bas kuch khaane ka saaman leke aati hoon. Main jaanti hoon ki aapne kuch nahi khaaya hai; aur jab Maan ghar aayenge to mujhe datenge ki main unke Geet ka khyal nahi rakha."

Geet's tear stricken face for the first time showed a smile; a genuine smile. She hugged Dadima and went back to the hospital. She knew he will be safe. And I will be back in his arms; tonight and forever more! We are a couple blessed by destiny and she can't take away my life so easily. I will fight no matter how difficult it is to save Maan.

With a array of hope; she left! In the hospital Maan's pulse and blood pressure were returning to normal. Geet sensed that Maan called me near him; he needs me right besides him.

Was it a hallucination or a reality?

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans! So if you want me to continue; please do let me know.

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!😳

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

sorry 4 late reply..πŸ˜†,,i was busy wid studies...🀒,,loved d part,,very well written,,,awee my poor geet , she 's feeling so helplessπŸ˜•...
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part- 4...it was really touching part,,but mayu why did u make maan sleep into coma, i was expecting his recovery in this updateπŸ˜•,,,,u better make him recover soon in next update n maneet milanπŸ€—nahi to i will come after u wid my panπŸ˜†,,,chalo now iam feeling sleepy😡 n i hv to finish some boring chapters too🀒...
Edited by SlovHanda - 13 years ago
awesooome...
superb...
wonderful.
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Twinieee πŸ€—
Jhappiya and papiya to ya πŸ˜†
Okay, I am speechless and I got goose bumps while reading your update πŸ˜²
It's heart wrenching part πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I almost cried just by reading your update! I felt the Geet pain πŸ˜‰
Tum kitni achchi ho when it comes to expressing characters' feeling and pain girl. All I can say is brilliant thought and beautifully written down ...hats off to my twinieee πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please let the miracle happen and get Maan out of coma sooner than later coz I can't handle this sadness in their lives 🀣
They should be living happy and peaceful life now coz they deserve it =) πŸ˜†

Waiting for your next part...keep it up!

Love ya twinieee ❀️

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow mayu wat a lovely updat i so much wanted it 2 nt end i ws jus readin n radin n even didnt realiz ki bus it over aww mayu update it soon dear waitin..geet bichari ko aur ma tadpao wase bhi wo apni rankin se slip hp gayi hai ...thodi to khushi do next wale updat mai v want maan back..mujhe tumhara idea pata chal gaya tum geet se siay ko maan ke paas leke jaogi na...πŸ˜‰well dis one is a long one rit??πŸ˜†

Edited by shradha14 - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

awesome update dear😊

now im eagerly  waiting for your next update dear😊

Thanks so much Nageswari:)

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Another Wonderful update mayu::πŸ‘
Annie should hav told maaneet together otherwise ther wouldn't hav been a fight between them
Yess only our darling sia can save maan now
Can't w8 for nxt part
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Awwieee thanks so much!

Can I know your name😳

Continuing very soon:)

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- thumbnail

Thanks BhartiπŸ€—

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

beautiful part.
 continue soon.

Thanks so much Lekha diπŸ€—

Love
Mayuuu
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So as my dearest friend Zaaru requested that I dwell in the past about the accident; here I am!

Zaarruuu Sweets this part is dedicated to you

THANK U JAAN FOR DEDICATING THE PART TO ME...πŸ€—

Her heart bled again; remembering Maan's condition. She didn't know what to do? How could she face her daughter if any thing happened to Maan? How could she live was the biggest question in front of her? To be without him; for even a second will always disturbed her; to spend a life without him? I cant God! If anything happens to Maan; I don't want to live. I will always prefer death over my life.

LOve it mayu... my heart is bleeding as well... poor geet so many questions on her mind...😭 PREFER DEATH OVER LIFE, now thats our geet.. she loves maan than anyone can imagine...

No. what are you doing Geet? You can't break so easily.

Aww, GEET is sherni afterall.. she wont give up..πŸ˜ƒ

Geet: "Maan main nahi totoongi. Main ladhoongi maan; aapke liye; hamari beti ke liye. Aapne hamesha kurbaani di hai; meri aur Sia ki khushi ke liye. Use apnaya; use apna naam diya. Nahin Maan; main aapko kuch nahi hone doongi. Aur yeh vaada hai aapke Geet ka."

i understood the gist of it... yes sherni, don give up, live on for maan, for sia for yr life...

Then she remembered the conversation she had with him before he left for the day. He had heard Geet and Annie converse and she had confessed about being in love with Arjun. And how could geet not tell me? And he had confronted her right in the morning when hse had bought him a cup og tea?

So maan was angry with geet because she didnt tell him about AA...😭

Maan: "Kyun Geet; kyun? Itni badi baat tumne mujhse kaise chupaayi? Mujhe laga tha kit um sirf meri ho? Aaj tak tumne mujhse koi baat nahi chupaayi thi; phir aaj achanak aisa kya hogaya?"

His eyes seething anger; which made her tremble with fear. She barely found confidence and was about to speak when he held her tight; his grip tightening in with more the time Geet took to answer.

ANGRY YOUNG MAN... let him live up to his name...
Geet should have told him about it...😑

Geet: "Maan mujhe dard ho raha hai. Maan."

me too...

She yelled at him; and he realized that his anger hurt her. What did I do? I am her savoir; not the one who will harm her. I vowed during marriage to take care of her; to love her till death to us apart. He left the room; his face guilty and expressionless; his eyes; watery; her left her yet again. She was used to his anger; but today it was something else. She feared; and it happened.

She went next to the car; and saw his wallet. Their family photo; he always carried with him. it was blood stained. The photo was in tatters now; and she could barely recognize herself. She took the wallet and sobbed; her hand over her heart. She also saw a huge teddy bear in the back seat. He must have got it for Sia. How he remembers everything? How much can he love me and our daughter? It was priceless. And what did she return him for the unconditional love he showered?

😭😭😭😭😭

maan loves geet and sia so much... this part is so painful... she is regretting.. she is is pain... now im in pain...
 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

He was right. He never hid anything from me; and just because of Annie; I broke his promise; I broke his heart. I am worthless wife. She wept there; looking at the car. 

Wiping her tears; she remembered; she had again called him on his way to the office. How foolish of me to call him when he was driving? I know when he is angry; no one can handle me; not even me. It's only Sia who can cheer him up.

😭Geet pls don blame yourself... u are not worthless...  😭😭 u are sherni, u are the best wife...πŸ˜ƒ
aww maan quitens dwn with sia...πŸ˜ƒ

Promising herself that she will never hide anything from him; one final ray of hope and she barge in the hospital. The doctors came and told her that he had slipped into coma. We can do nothing now. Medical science stops; we can wait for only a miracle to happen now madam. She collapsed and the sister helps her get to a seat next to Maan.

😲😲😲

NO way mayu.. don KILL him now...😭😭

Mayu pls don KILL him!!!😭😭

COMA!!!!😑😑

Geet collapsed😲
😭😭😭😭

A miracle. What had she thought? Was she hallucinating? I thought that by the time I come here; Maan will be fine; he had called me; or was it before slipping into coma?

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So was she hallucinating??
Hmm... mystery...

Only a miracle; and she knew. Only one person can bring him back to life.Yes; its Sia; our daughter who can take him out.  Sia was sleeping peacefully in Annie's lap. Geet didn't know what to do now?

Kill herself in trauma or wait for a miracle to happen? 

WAIT for miracle.. even me waiting... for a miracle... so that maan, geet and sia will be happy family once again...πŸ˜ƒ

Fisrt of all thank u jaan for dedicating it to me... the update was super awesome... loved geet's courage and Maan's love... and missed SIA in this update..

POSITIVE criticism: i don think u need for now.. since its enjoyable and understandable...πŸ‘

me still in wonderland, if GEET is really hallucinating... why the title is conspiracy??πŸ˜• but is theseelement of mystery that make me love this OS..

Mayu pls save maan, don kill him... why u say she hallucinates?? is it because she is too upset?? or maan really callled her?? and was it really an accident or a ploy?? or like yr title, a conspiracy??

Now i want more mayu jaan... MORE pls... and the more u give us, the more longer my comment get...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay?? love u jaan for the update and again im sorry im late... damn... 😭

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘LOVED this update alot..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Im sorry for such a long one...😳
Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago