Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you r a superb storyteller and the way u have unfolded the whole story is simply awesome! this is just the perfect ending to the mess that CV's created.

Edited by bells_10 - 13 years ago
DoWntOwN_GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey neet..
beautiful ff!!! loved it!!
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neet06

Hey!!!

Sorry that you did not like the fact that SR are back together.. As for your questions.. Well, SR did 'it' when Sid came home drunk the day he saw A proposing R in the restaurant the last day of their 4 month trial period and thats how Riddhan was conceived. I've detailed it in the update in Riddhima's confession part.

The reason behind Armaan's death is also mentioned in her explanation that he drove home in a mad fury when he got to know Riddhima was pregnant and I wouldn't past him if he wanted to harm Riddhima and the baby and deliberately got into the accident.. You know if I don't get her, no one else does kind of attitude..

Hope that helps.. 😊

Oh thanks..Actually I don't like to read parts of SR romancing. That's why I perhaps missed out those points.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved until I get mentally and emotionally balanced again...
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha so Riddhima took advantage of a sloshed Sid!! lmao ;))

Finally its one happy family!! Ridhan is an adorable name its a perfect name for Sid n Riddhima's kid!! ;))

But u know Neets i thought u wd go back to *flashback* mode and explain what really happened that night...

nevertheless its an awesome and apt end for a beautiful heart wrenching edge of the seat thriller!! Undoubtedly ur best FF!!

please please please write new one!! i can't begin to tell you what a brilliant writer you are!! you are really gifted!! hence unleash ur gift n do not wrap it up n keep it somewhere!!

Awww i am sooo overwhelmed that my SR c-nite pushed u to add c-nite in this FF!! =)) lol n i bet u wd ve listened to ye haseen waadiya few times to get in the mood!! ;))

Comeback soon Neets!! we ll be eagerly waiting for another piece of brilliance from you!!

love youuu Mwaaah >:D<
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read all ur updates with the deadly cliffhangers earlier but coulnt reply it form the mobile
Had my exams😊
Really loved how u described Sid's pain in all ur updates
The way Sid was restraining himself by not going to Riddhima when she lost her memoryπŸ‘
the last update was mindblowing

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My beautiful and amazing Neets. CAnt tell u how amazing the last update was. OMG ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the edge of my chair the whole
time. I never wanted this to end. The scene between  SR and her confession to Sid simply took my breath away. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

OMG and to think that Ridz actually seduced Sid. MAN OH MAN U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite frankly Neets tells me which girl on India Forums wouldnt want to seduce Siddy Boy.
OH LA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ God I really hate Ridz now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neets am so happy to hear that you are going to continue on with Zeenias FF but am also saddened to hear that our beautiful and amazing Zeenia will not be with us for a while. Will miss her sooo much.

NEETS YOU ARE SUCH A GIFTED WRITER. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— Luv u!!!!!!!!!!
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neet di, i will miss ur updates... Be back soon!!!
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey neet im really sorry 4 reading ur ff aft u r done wit it cumi to ur ff u are as usual awesome...i loved every update of urs and i actually dint get heart attacks reading te updates cause i knew tat te babe in riddhimas womb would turn out to b sids and it happened so...i loved te entire ff and siddhima getting married 4 3rd time was lovely    πŸ˜³ would love to read more ff's and ill b waiting 4 it πŸ˜ƒEdited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what an amazing FF. Really enjoyed it. Please do PM me whenever you start a new one. thanks.