perfect
love it

can't have words for it
just love it ... love their emotions

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

There are times in life... like a gentle day break or a forlorn sunset, a rain drenched night, the morning dew caressing your eager feet... times when not words but just feelings take over. Emotions like untiring waves swell up the heart. Or simply a deep sense of satisfaction engulfs you.

This episode was like one such very private moment that you simply want to cherish in your innermost thoughts. 

Word, Moontide. One thing that has always made Tasha a unique couple and love-story has been the privacy of their scenes together. Even as viewers, we've felt that they've been conversing through their eyes and we've been kept out of that private conversation. Personally, I always feel like I'm an intruder when they have their moments, because their moments are so intensely private, so heart to heart.

One scene that I loved was back in October, on the night that Aai Saheb got the phone call about D's father dying and she wanted him to go meet his father one last time - but because his sisters were present, he refused and went upstairs to his room. Naku followed, knocked on the door - he opened and let her in and then she closed the door on us, the viewers. That scene made me smile, laugh, and yearn to hear what she said to him that made him change his mind and come back down.

This is how I see Tasha's relationship. Private. We intrude on some moments, but only the moments that Tasha allow us to intrude on. And they allow us to intrude on a lot of moments 😆 But sometimes, a moment or conversation becomes too private, and they shut us out - either by closing the door on us or conversing with their hearts.

I love that.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Word, Moontide. One thing that has always made Tasha a unique couple and love-story has been the privacy of their scenes together. Even as viewers, we've felt that they've been conversing through their eyes and we've been kept out of that private conversation. Personally, I always feel like I'm an intruder when they have their moments, because their moments are so intensely private, so heart to heart.

One scene that I loved was back in October, on the night that Aai Saheb got the phone call about D's father dying and she wanted him to go meet his father one last time - but because his sisters were present, he refused and went upstairs to his room. Naku followed, knocked on the door - he opened and let her in and then she closed the door on us, the viewers. That scene made me smile, laugh, and yearn to hear what she said to him that made him change his mind and come back down.

This is how I see Tasha's relationship. Private. We intrude on some moments, but only the moments that Tasha allow us to intrude on. And they allow us to intrude on a lot of moments 😆 But sometimes, a moment or conversation becomes too private, and they shut us out - either by closing the door on us or conversing with their hearts.

I love that.

You are so right. 
Also, LTL and Tasha is something that you want to keep close to yourself. I for one used to watch it during the 4am re-run. Even when would be home early form work, I would skip 8.30 and wake up for that very private viewing of mine when I was all alone with LTL. Hope this makes sense ðŸ˜ƒ
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Guess who! ðŸ˜Ž

I have to say that this episode (and this track) would have made for a phenomenal viewing experience if we'd had the privilege of being able to view it so. But even then, I'm glad for the opportunity to at least imagine it if not "see" it in the true sense of the word.

One of the things that stood out to me today was the fact that Dutta had always seen Nakku in the context of his home and his life - who she was before she met him or what her past had been, was never a concern to him. And I don't think it was because he didn't care.. But rather because he trusted her so completely k there was no need to "speculate" on the validity of being able to place that trust in her. Kahan sey ayi hai, kiyoun ayi hai - those thoughts just never found place in Dutta's mind because Nakku's present convinced Dutta of her truth and honesty.

But at the same time, you can't help but feel that he sort of unintentionally ignored HER past - apney past ko he used as a code to live by (with respect to not trusting women and hating "dhoka") but then when it came to Nakku, that need to give her past the same importance just didn't transfer (because he didn't feel it was important in determining what he thought of her or about her). And I guess the fact that Nakku never said anything just reiterated his belief k it wasn't that significant.

But that did not mean that he'd forgotten it - ignored it, maybe.. But forget it, he did not. Because the minute she started talking about her past, he started connecting the dots in his ever vivid memory.. That mattered to me - that he remembered, even if they hadn't talked about it ever.

Also, on a different note - it's interesting to see that both Dutta and Nakku saw in the other what the rest of the world didn't. And what the other person never expected them to see to begin with. For Nakku, she had resigned to being the "ugly thing" - not a person, just a thing to be ridiculed, USED and ignored. And with Dutta, he was walking through his life under a cloak of darkness - where people feared him or respected him, but never loved HIM. They might have loved the idea of him as a protector and provider or feared him for the punish-er he could be - but no one ever saw him as the simple mechanic with a broken heart (the guy who he REALLY was).

That was until they met each other - Dutta saw Nakku for the wonderful person she is and not what she looks like.. And Nakku appreciated Dutta for the harshly-hurt-but-still-"human" man that he really was. And I feel THAT is the special thing about their relationship. That only they saw in one another what the rest of the WORLD (as far as they knew) failed to see! And they saw it effortlessly. One look at each other and they knew.. One gesture and they understood - and nothing MORE was needed honestly. So now to see them explain to the other what they saw - it's brilliant! To see Dutta explain to Nakku (in not so many words) how much he appreciated her ability to see past his intentionally harsh exterior to the man he could be.. and to see Nakku tell Dutta how she admired him for his ability to see past her "ugliness" and appreciated the (beautiful) person underneath.. *sigh*

Normal "Beauty and the Beast" type stories have one beauty and one beast and then "beauty" sees past the exterior and learns to love a "beast". But what if both of them were "beasts" in their own right? And if they each had to learn how to see past the other's "beast" and find the "beauty" with in..? *sigh* I feel THIS is why this story's special - it's different from all the other bad-guy-sudharofies-after-meeting-his-lady-love... This is genuinely unique - in how it's written and how (up until a month ago) it was executed.

So very wonderfully put Fivr. Loved the thought.
I guess We all carry our own beasts and wish for that special someone to come delve for the beauty within. Thats why we love and relate to Tasha so much. 
Moontide thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 😊I'm so glad we connect to this episode so similarly.

deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

You are so right. 
Also, LTL and Tasha is something that you want to keep close to yourself. I for one used to watch it during the 4am re-run. Even when would be home early form work, I would skip 8.30 and wake up for that very private viewing of mine when I was all alone with LTL. Hope this makes sense ðŸ˜ƒ

Makes perfect sense, Moontide. I used to watch the episodes with my sister, but before watching them with her, I would watch them alone just to get Tasha moments to myself. I just needed to be alone with LTL before watching it with anyone else.
Moontide thumbnail

@ shivansh, 

Awww Thanks ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii people!!! What wonderfully written posts! I can feel every bit of what is being said, in my own heart...
@Moontide and Elysia: amazing posts!!!! I totally second u on the fact that the privacy of their conversations are what actually make it that much more beautiful...in fact, their privacy is the beauty of their relationship..those standing around too can at times not hear as they talk silently...
@Fivr: finally u commented also 😆 very beautifully put!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@BB...nice update...will giv detailed analysis soon...bt 1 thing was missing..she didnt mention her sis...or is tht nt relevant?