Epi 319: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

*~R E S~*

*~E D I T E D~*

i wud 1st like to tel u how much i love u BB & Co!!

seriously i waited for this scne sinc the 1st day i saw tasha 2gva!!

aaj tumne mere special wishs puri ki...i was waiting betaabi say 2 see naku finally telling about her life to dutta...n wat she has been through insted of just listening 2 duttas side of d story all the time (not that i dont like dat but stil lol) ...this has 2 b one of my fave scnes eva...!! i wanted this scne on screen mor then anythng...mayb evn mor then the SR...

thanku sooo much for this...the scne was jus sooo mesmerising... heartouching...beautifully written

love u

X

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
superb BBπŸ‘
loved it sooo much 😳
DN convo was superb!!! so her past is out too!!!
v well written n v nice update!!!
thank u sooo much!!!!😳
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res :)

Edited :

Wow BB wonderful
πŸ‘πŸΌ

that was just amazing...

everything about it from how they were standin to every emotion

u brought it all out soo well and very aptly for the situation

standing ovation for you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I couldn't  stop reading i was glued to it...😳

aww and my heart skipped beat reading this:

"tere se ye vada..DSP ka nahi...teri pati ka hai"

omg *faints lol 😳😳 imaging him say that... daydreaming now :P

that whole thing was perfect

I always wanted her to explain her story

we never got that in the show

but this was out of this world...

really liked how you brought it together

you nailed it

I loved how u explored both their emotions

during each of their story...

great update...waiting for the next :)

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
That was one devastatingly beautiful episode. Got to admit that I had not, in a million years, expected Naku to reveal her past in such complete details - not in front of her Saab, not in front of anyone, actually. It both surprised and pleased me. She told him the amount of details that he should know, nothing more and nothing less. I really like that. It wasn't too much information. It was just enough and it came naturally in their conversation, relating to Dutta's feelings toward himself. His expressions were simply priceless once again - his feelings transforming from self-loathing to almost shocking realization of what exactly he had saved Naku from, and finally to overprotectiveness. He might not have been able to be there for her and spare her from the pain/fear in her past, but the relief that he saved her from More before the creep could eternally taint her and the fierce emotion of protectiveness surging through him now - it took their relationship to a whole other level.

Finally, after such a long time, we once again witnessed Dutta protecting his Naku from the world - holding her like he did in Anna's den, safe from all harm. The fact that he gave her solace, held her through the pain, it was such a beautiful detail and so much Dutta-like in Anna's den.

I love that Naku telling Dutta about her past came in relation to Dutta's thoughts on himself and in relation to their conversation at the time rather than something that she just decided to do out of the blue. Also, I love how difficult it was for Naku to bare her past - that part of her past - because a part of her felt exposed. It really showed. But Dutta held her hand and gave her strength to speak out. That was just beautiful. She needed him and he was there. Just as she's always been there when he needed her.

It was important to her. This moment. To be able to tell him about More and to let out the tears that she suppressed even in front of her Aayi, sparing her mother the pain and momentary weakness. She has always tried to appear strong for her Aayi, but now she could finally let go and let herself be weak for a moment.

I have a feeling, though, that there's a deeper meaning with Naku telling Dutta about her past now. I'm thinking that either it's 1) a kind of closure regarding More and the big question we've all been asking (about when Naku would tell Dutta about her past), or 2) there's more to it and it has some connection to what's going to happen with NS and Naku in the future track. I just have this ominous feeling that something will happen to Naku or in relation to Naku - and that it will be connected to her past somehow. I don't know. It's a feeling, nothing more.

I don't think that Dutta will distrust Naku now. Not even if she claims that NS isn't who he seems to be. I believe that Dutta will trust Naku completely - and that's why I have a bad feeling that something might happen with Naku. NS is going to use her, I think, in some way. I don't know how, but he's got his eyes set on Naku for something.

One thing that I noticed in the scene where Dutta and NS met again was that Dutta seemed different in NS's company. I felt that there was a darker tinge to him as if NS's presence alone affected him, changed him somehow - changed him back to who he used to be before Naku came into the picture. It could be really interesting to see this aspect of their relationship explored. Dutta attracted to the darker side of his old self due to NS? Or maybe NS has an interest in pulling Dutta back to the man he used to be before Naku?

Even Badi Hasti didn't want Dutta dead, but wanted to keep him in the dark - firmly attached to his darker self. How? By supporting Kala's schemes and putting Dutta through shocking betrayals that short circuted his brain... he was beyond thinking rationally, only reacting on his inner turmoil. Does someone (NS, for instance) have an interest in getting the old Dutta back? The darker Dutta?

Speculations, speculations. Sometimes my mind just runs off in one direction and I end up rambling like this 🀒
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow!! What and episode!!! Thanks BB..😊

We got what we always wanted...nakku to share her past with Dutta.. and dutta feeling why he never asked her about her past.. everything shared today between the two..amazing exchange of their feelings..😊
Dutta feels he has changed nakku by hurting her many times.. but  nakku consoling him with so wonderful words...and finally coming out with everything that she feels for him..😳  which she never let him know before in so much detail..
Finally dutta came to know that the girl who almost came under his car was nakku..πŸ˜† and aai bolti hai is back..πŸ˜†

Dutta promises nakku that no body can trouble her now.. well that trouble might be very close to them in the form of Nana Saheb..
Edited by -Roopa- - 13 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh!!! How I love this episode...Thanks a lot BB...

I have been waiting/craving for this for such a long time, and now I have it, even more beautifully than I can ever imagine...

Now atlast Dutta knows all about Naku's past...and that too in such a beautiful way...such a touching scene...

I got so lost in each and every scene, line, word...Amazing writing...

I now sooo wish Dutta comes across Morey..Now if they come face to face...it will be proper end to Morey's story...Kya dhulai hogi uski...

Though I am sure it is Nana, behind all this..But it can always be shown, Morey as Nana's chamcha...

Brillaint Episode...Running to read it again πŸ˜Š

If I could press the "like" 10000 times,...

Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Awww...BB Thank You sooo much πŸ€— 
I can't tell U how I'm feeling right now πŸ˜­ I wanna see all this πŸ˜­ Just amazingly superb FANTABULOUS !!!!
Nakusha's dil ki baat  to Dutta and his emotions His anguish I can visualize them πŸ˜ 

"  Wo Tu thi " πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ That cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Thanxxx BB for this episode It's the BEST β­οΈ 
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..n Thanks a ton for making my one wish come true...Nakusha narrating her story to dutta was just awesome dear..Just loved it to bits...Waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ