Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

My fav dialogue was "Ye wada tere se Dutta Shriram Patil ka nahi... tere pati ka hai Nakusha"😍. 

Reminded me of the scene with Dutta and Supriya when he promises her that no harm can come to her.   

I am also craving to see the following...no idea if you plan to incorporate it into the story:
- Dutta putting the original Manglasutra back on Nakku.  I loved that one and it was also very dear to Nakku. So whatever happened to the original Manglasutra with the Bappa locket? 
- Dutta acknowleding that Ganpat was not involved in the theft of the stolen jewelry.  Being her baba it was really hard to see his humiliation and plead for innocence.
- Post face revelation Babi had left PN really worried for her daughter.  Would love to see some convo or visit such that Babi knows that Dutta has finally accepted Nakku as his wife.  Maybe Dutta and Nakku should go pay them a visit...this way we can get a nice Sethiji and Jiju scene.πŸ˜†

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow 😊

Blue: Oh I so agree with you. That Bappa mangalsutra for me is the real talisman. Epitome of all that is the D-N bond πŸ˜Š

Green: Some episode that can be. Would love to see how Sethji gets under his Jijus skinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

That was one devastatingly beautiful episode. Got to admit that I had not, in a million years, expected Naku to reveal her past in such complete details - not in front of her Saab, not in front of anyone, actually. It both surprised and pleased me. She told him the amount of details that he should know, nothing more and nothing less. I really like that. It wasn't too much information. It was just enough and it came naturally in their conversation, relating to Dutta's feelings toward himself. His expressions were simply priceless once again - his feelings transforming from self-loathing to almost shocking realization of what exactly he had saved Naku from, and finally to overprotectiveness. He might not have been able to be there for her and spare her from the pain/fear in her past, but the relief that he saved her from More before the creep could eternally taint her and the fierce emotion of protectiveness surging through him now - it took their relationship to a whole other level.

Finally, after such a long time, we once again witnessed Dutta protecting his Naku from the world - holding her like he did in Anna's den, safe from all harm. The fact that he gave her solace, held her through the pain, it was such a beautiful detail and so much Dutta-like in Anna's den.

I love that Naku telling Dutta about her past came in relation to Dutta's thoughts on himself and in relation to their conversation at the time rather than something that she just decided to do out of the blue. Also, I love how difficult it was for Naku to bare her past - that part of her past - because a part of her felt exposed. It really showed. But Dutta held her hand and gave her strength to speak out. That was just beautiful. She needed him and he was there. Just as she's always been there when he needed her.

It was important to her. This moment. To be able to tell him about More and to let out the tears that she suppressed even in front of her Aayi, sparing her mother the pain and momentary weakness. She has always tried to appear strong for her Aayi, but now she could finally let go and let herself be weak for a moment.

I have a feeling, though, that there's a deeper meaning with Naku telling Dutta about her past now. I'm thinking that either it's 1) a kind of closure regarding More and the big question we've all been asking (about when Naku would tell Dutta about her past), or 2) there's more to it and it has some connection to what's going to happen with NS and Naku in the future track. I just have this ominous feeling that something will happen to Naku or in relation to Naku - and that it will be connected to her past somehow. I don't know. It's a feeling, nothing more.

I don't think that Dutta will distrust Naku now. Not even if she claims that NS isn't who he seems to be. I believe that Dutta will trust Naku completely - and that's why I have a bad feeling that something might happen with Naku. NS is going to use her, I think, in some way. I don't know how, but he's got his eyes set on Naku for something.

One thing that I noticed in the scene where Dutta and NS met again was that Dutta seemed different in NS's company. I felt that there was a darker tinge to him as if NS's presence alone affected him, changed him somehow - changed him back to who he used to be before Naku came into the picture. It could be really interesting to see this aspect of their relationship explored. Dutta attracted to the darker side of his old self due to NS? Or maybe NS has an interest in pulling Dutta back to the man he used to be before Naku?

Even Badi Hasti didn't want Dutta dead, but wanted to keep him in the dark - firmly attached to his darker self. How? By supporting Kala's schemes and putting Dutta through shocking betrayals that short circuted his brain... he was beyond thinking rationally, only reacting on his inner turmoil. Does someone (NS, for instance) have an interest in getting the old Dutta back? The darker Dutta?

Speculations, speculations. Sometimes my mind just runs off in one direction and I end up rambling like this

WOW ana au analysed this beautifully!!

n i agree with every single word...i also hav a gutt feeling dat dis whole NS is sum how linked wit naku n her past...wich wil definatly haunt her once agen...

eekk im geting rely bad vibes weneva NS is around...rely mkes me cringe...

he fits the character of the BH perfectly...but mayb there is sum1 even bigger than NS...

its pretty scary the way duttas expressions...character...feelingz n everythng changes soo suddenly jus wit the presence of NS...dat man rely gives me d creeps 

but i gues what is mor powderful n beautiful is the love tasha share...we shud enjoy n cherish it...  

we can wory about the harshipsthey are gona face later..wen time comes...  nd it seems it defiantly wil...n i got a feeling that after all the revelations...this will the biggest test both tasha have eva faced...especially dutta...

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
more thought on 2days tasha scne...

actualy i was readin d update jus b4 i had 2 catch the train home...so afta readin it i ran 2 d trainstation...ofc daydreaming bout tasha n everythng they both sed 2 eachother...n gues what i was soo lost in them...that i caught the wrong train!!!!   sooo had 2 go back 2 the place i caught train 4rm in the 1st place n catch another 1..this time making sure i dont think too much about tasha lol cant say i wont think about them at all cuz das not possible especially after 2days epi...  anyway...heres sum of d thnfgz i loved...  

...i totaly loved the way both of them portrayed their emotions...nakus pain cud clearly b seen in her eyes n duttas guilt anguish remorse shock etc...it was mindblowing...n best thng was dat i cud perfectly imagine tasha ...the vision was soo clear n d atmosphere was felt soo calm wen she finaly finished telin him...  

okay i tink i shud finish my bak bak here otherwise i can go on about it all day/night if u want lol  

hope i ddnt bore u all 2 much  

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

There are times in life... like a gentle day break or a forlorn sunset, a rain drenched night, the morning dew caressing your eager feet... times when not words but just feelings take over. Emotions like untiring waves swell up the heart. Or simply a deep sense of satisfaction engulfs you.

This episode was like one such very private moment that you simply want to cherish in your innermost thoughts. 

This was heart wrenching too...Oh, so many frames just keep flooding back... Oh, how one pines for the original LTL...

Everyone seems to have been begging and waiting for this heart to heart TaSha talk to take place. For me, more than Naku  finally telling Dutta about her past, this episode signifies a deeper trust and understanding of their special relationship. The conversation is like a catharsis for both. An unburdening and outpouring of inner hurts, fears and turmoils. A process that helps bring them all the more close to one another. Far from a closure, its a new beginning.

Till date, we had never seen Naku complain for the treatment she was meted out for being dark skinned and ugly. She would always bear it with a smile. In fact she even sheilded her mother so that Babi wouldn't carry any guilt . Here for the first time she manages the courage and trust to lay bare those childhood wounds in front of her husband. Finally she leans on Dutta completely for her emotional needs. Nor is she afraid of telling her husband he loses all sense when in a rage. Shows she is confident of this relationship.

On the other hand  Dutta's process of self realisation continues. He admits he made mistakes. As we would love to say, finally realising what a mutt-y mule he has been!!!! 
Most men will not be able to deal with this realisation. Their egos wont permitt it. But seems Dutta is finally learning the tricks and getting a grip on that EGO of his. Better still he is prepared to walk that extra mile to make ammends. Dutta is finally understanding the emotion called love with all its complexities. And we see such an endearingly protective and understanding Dutta here. Previously, may be on hearing about More he would have walked out of the room all angry with himself. Here too he has anger. But he puts it aside to nurse Naku's anguish instead. That Gentle promise-- "Ye wada tere se Dutta Shriram Patil ka nahi... tere pati ka hai Nakusha", speaks volumes. 

The Gaddha is finally learning how to be a caring husband.

This episode is like a tear drop frozen in time. An unique gem. You want to romance it, yet its so rare that you are almost afraid to reach out and touch. 
I for one can't remember such a deeply intense yet tender scene on Indian television or screen for that matter. 

I bow to the writers,  to their passion for being honest to the characters that they so lovingly have given life to. For making such efforts in sustaining the essence of a show that rule our hearts. 

And yes, Its CRIMINAL to have robbed the Viewers of MR and MV's portrayal of such an episode. 

This could have upped the benchmark for Indian tele by so many notches.

@ Moontide,

Absolutely loved what you said. Superb,super like.

-Ships
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blue: Oh I so agree with you. That Bappa mangalsutra for me is the real talisman. Epitome of all that is the D-N bond πŸ˜Š

Green: Some episode that can be. Would love to see how Sethji gets under his Jijus skinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Ruby - I loved that dialogue too.It also reminded me of the time when Naku was at Ana's den and she said  something like- saab aayeige,yeh mein nahin ek patni ka vishwas bol raha hai.

@Ruby and Moontide -  I too completely agree, Naku's original Mangalsutra  is the real one,its one of its kind,just as unique as this story is. On last count it was with Seema's chacha ji.😊

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivansh

@Ruby - I loved that dialogue too.It also reminded me of the time when Naku was at Ana's den and she said  something like- saab aayeige,yeh mein nahin ek patni ka vishwas bol raha hai.

@Ruby and Moontide -  I too completely agree, Naku's original Mangalsutra  is the real one,its one of its kind,just as unique as this story is. On last count it was with Seema's chacha ji.😊

-Ships

@Ships:  You have an amazing memory...now I remember he had found it in Dutta's pockets...ab kya karenge Ships...woh to bappa ko pyare jo hogaye and Seema tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†? 
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivansh

-Ships

@Ships:  Wish we could say the same "Mishal aayeige, yeh mein nahin 200 viewers ka vishwas bol raha hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

even i want to see baibis reactions to see that how loving and caring husband her daughter has got after going through so much in her life and it would be  wonderful if we can get some lighter moments between sheth ji and dutta  for some time story can be shifted to mumbai and there can be a confrontation between dutta and more
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guess who! πŸ˜Ž

I have to say that this episode (and this track) would have made for a phenomenal viewing experience if we'd had the privilege of being able to view it so. But even then, I'm glad for the opportunity to at least imagine it if not "see" it in the true sense of the word.

One of the things that stood out to me today was the fact that Dutta had always seen Nakku in the context of his home and his life - who she was before she met him or what her past had been, was never a concern to him. And I don't think it was because he didn't care.. But rather because he trusted her so completely k there was no need to "speculate" on the validity of being able to place that trust in her. Kahan sey ayi hai, kiyoun ayi hai - those thoughts just never found place in Dutta's mind because Nakku's present convinced Dutta of her truth and honesty.

But at the same time, you can't help but feel that he sort of unintentionally ignored HER past - apney past ko he used as a code to live by (with respect to not trusting women and hating "dhoka") but then when it came to Nakku, that need to give her past the same importance just didn't transfer (because he didn't feel it was important in determining what he thought of her or about her). And I guess the fact that Nakku never said anything just reiterated his belief k it wasn't that significant.

But that did not mean that he'd forgotten it - ignored it, maybe.. But forget it, he did not. Because the minute she started talking about her past, he started connecting the dots in his ever vivid memory.. That mattered to me - that he remembered, even if they hadn't talked about it ever.

Also, on a different note - it's interesting to see that both Dutta and Nakku saw in the other what the rest of the world didn't. And what the other person never expected them to see to begin with. For Nakku, she had resigned to being the "ugly thing" - not a person, just a thing to be ridiculed, USED and ignored. And with Dutta, he was walking through his life under a cloak of darkness - where people feared him or respected him, but never loved HIM. They might have loved the idea of him as a protector and provider or feared him for the punish-er he could be - but no one ever saw him as the simple mechanic with a broken heart (the guy who he REALLY was).

That was until they met each other - Dutta saw Nakku for the wonderful person she is and not what she looks like.. And Nakku appreciated Dutta for the harshly-hurt-but-still-"human" man that he really was. And I feel THAT is the special thing about their relationship. That only they saw in one another what the rest of the WORLD (as far as they knew) failed to see! And they saw it effortlessly. One look at each other and they knew.. One gesture and they understood - and nothing MORE was needed honestly. So now to see them explain to the other what they saw - it's brilliant! To see Dutta explain to Nakku (in not so many words) how much he appreciated her ability to see past his intentionally harsh exterior to the man he could be.. and to see Nakku tell Dutta how she admired him for his ability to see past her "ugliness" and appreciated the (beautiful) person underneath.. *sigh*

Normal "Beauty and the Beast" type stories have one beauty and one beast and then "beauty" sees past the exterior and learns to love a "beast". But what if both of them were "beasts" in their own right? And if they each had to learn how to see past the other's "beast" and find the "beauty" with in..? *sigh* I feel THIS is why this story's special - it's different from all the other bad-guy-sudharofies-after-meeting-his-lady-love... This is genuinely unique - in how it's written and how (up until a month ago) it was executed.
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Moontide]Dear Bandbajao,

There are times in life... like a gentle day break or a forlorn sunset, a rain drenched night, the morning dew caressing your eager feet... times when not words but just feelings take over. Emotions like untiring waves swell up the heart. Or simply a deep sense of satisfaction engulfs you.

This episode was like one such very private moment that you simply want to cherish in your innermost thoughts. 

This was heart wrenching too...Oh, so many frames just keep flooding back... Oh, how one pines for the original LTL...

Everyone seems to have been begging and waiting for this heart to heart TaSha talk to take place. For me, more than Naku  finally telling Dutta about her past, this episode signifies a deeper trust and understanding of their special relationship. The conversation is like a catharsis for both. An unburdening and outpouring of inner hurts, fears and turmoils. A process that helps bring them all the more close to one another. Far from a closure, its a new beginning.

Till date, we had never seen Naku complain for the treatment she was meted out for being dark skinned and ugly. She would always bear it with a smile. In fact she even sheilded her mother so that Babi wouldn't carry any guilt . Here for the first time she manages the courage and trust to lay bare those childhood wounds in front of her husband. Finally she leans on Dutta completely for her emotional needs. Nor is she afraid of telling her husband he loses all sense when in a rage. Shows she is confident of this relationship.

On the other hand  Dutta's process of self realisation continues. He admits he made mistakes. As we would love to say, finally realising what a mutt-y mule he has been!!!! 
Most men will not be able to deal with this realisation. Their egos wont permitt it. But seems Dutta is finally learning the tricks and getting a grip on that EGO of his. Better still he is prepared to walk that extra mile to make ammends. Dutta is finally understanding the emotion called love with all its complexities. And we see such an endearingly protective and understanding Dutta here. Previously, may be on hearing about More he would have walked out of the room all angry with himself. Here too he has anger. But he puts it aside to nurse Naku's anguish instead. That Gentle promise-- "Ye wada tere se Dutta Shriram Patil ka nahi... tere pati ka hai Nakusha", speaks volumes. 

The Gaddha is finally learning how to be a caring husband.

This episode is like a tear drop frozen in time. An unique gem. You want to romance it, yet its so rare that you are almost afraid to reach out and touch. 
I for one can't remember such a deeply intense yet tender scene on Indian television or screen for that matter. 

I bow to the writers,  to their passion for being honest to the characters that they so lovingly have given life to. For making such efforts in sustaining the essence of a show that rule our hearts. 

And yes, Its CRIMINAL to have robbed the Viewers of MR and MV's portrayal of such an episode. 

This could have upped the benchmark for Indian tele by so many notches.

@ Moontide-  Absolutely love the way you write... especially the bold part...
Yes... u would be almost afraid to reach out and touch it... but yet its so tangible... tingling your senses...making you even more wistful...