Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks you for this beautiful episode BB.๐Ÿ‘

Like others, even I have been waiting for this conversation..opening of hearts... between Dutta and Naku for a long time. I am glad that Naku's painful past and torment at Morey's hands is out in the open now.

Dutta's anguish and repentance for the ways in which he made Naku suffer is heart wrenching.

I could visualize MR and MV enacting the entire episode... frame by frame.๐Ÿ˜
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am afraid Dutta wont leave Morey alive if he sees him again. So he better stay away. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oooh, now I almost wanna see them come face to face ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wonder if Dutta would kill him like one kills a chicken.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Wonderful episod, what we wanted to see from a long time has finally happened today, Naku telling Datta about her past & Datta what a character,regreting how he treated naku & never asked her about her past, after knowing that, promising her to protect her, Naku explaining him about Bappa's wish behind that incident, everything is so beautifully written, that after reading every episod, wish it was shown on screen. Thankyou BB for this wonderful episod ๐Ÿ˜Š
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey BB,

i think all of us will hav many more episodes to come on which are so intense and heartwrenching๐Ÿ˜Š...

most of us wanted nakusha to reveal her past n the pain n hurt she went through in life... n there u go, u ppl have written it so well... so convincingly easy to imagine๐Ÿ‘...

just loved the episode to bits...

will await for more action in tomorrow's episode...

tc
divya
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and the writers for such a heart wrenching epi ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

words fail me

I am so  happy   to  see this convo between wife and husband / dutta and naku  in such a beautiful manner ,๐Ÿ‘

Thnk ,you ,, like Ely , Zuby and all  have mentioned MR truly has spoilt us for others ,,now  your writing too is spoiling us . ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Raj  ๐Ÿค—
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I am speechless!  We have such amazingly creative and talented members on this forum.  I feel priviledged to be a part of LTL forum.  I am getting goosebumps reading through this episode!  Excellent, mindblowing!! Thanks:)
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Once again an episode that broke all records I guessโ€ฆ.I am bereft of words โ€ฆ. An amazing episode โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ which we were deprived of  ๐Ÿ˜ก (can't help but thinkin so).

Their life has come a full circle todayโ€ฆ.reached right at the point they met and started โ€ฆ.the purpose, the connect everything was looped togetherโ€ฆ.And that's an amazing feat from a writerโ€ฆ.Once again a hearty applauseโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

What more can I say about these two ? These two were just created for each other.๐Ÿ˜

Right when we could have experienced the next wonderful journey of their lives โ€“ everything was wiped out. I feel so cheated everytime I read this real and eternal LTL.

Thanks a ton BB and all out there for bringing these breathtaking episodes across to people for whom it really matters.๐Ÿค—
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My fav dialogue was "Ye wada tere se Dutta Shriram Patil ka nahi... tere pati ka hai Nakusha"๐Ÿ˜. 

Reminded me of the scene with Dutta and Supriya when he promises her that no harm can come to her.   

I am also craving to see the following...no idea if you plan to incorporate it into the story:
- Dutta putting the original Manglasutra back on Nakku.  I loved that one and it was also very dear to Nakku. So whatever happened to the original Manglasutra with the Bappa locket? 
- Dutta acknowleding that Ganpat was not involved in the theft of the stolen jewelry.  Being her baba it was really hard to see his humiliation and plead for innocence.
- Post face revelation Babi had left PN really worried for her daughter.  Would love to see some convo or visit such that Babi knows that Dutta has finally accepted Nakku as his wife.  Maybe Dutta and Nakku should go pay them a visit...this way we can get a nice Sethiji and Jiju scene.๐Ÿ˜†

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only if wishes could be horses...how we all have pined for seeing this particular episode on our screen with MR and MV!!!!
Beautiful episode BB...soulful emotions- tugging at ur heart and consuming you..*sigh*...
My curses towards Colors have now doubled for snatching such beauty away from us... Doobo- maro Colors...
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

There are times in life... like a gentle day break or a forlorn sunset, a rain drenched night, the morning dew caressing your eager feet... times when not words but just feelings take over. Emotions like untiring waves swell up the heart. Or simply a deep sense of satisfaction engulfs you.

This episode was like one such very private moment that you simply want to cherish in your innermost thoughts. 

This was heart wrenching too...Oh, so many frames just keep flooding back... Oh, how one pines for the original LTL...

Everyone seems to have been begging and waiting for this heart to heart TaSha talk to take place. For me, more than Naku  finally telling Dutta about her past, this episode signifies a deeper trust and understanding of their special relationship. The conversation is like a catharsis for both. An unburdening and outpouring of inner hurts, fears and turmoils. A process that helps bring them all the more close to one another. Far from a closure, its a new beginning.

Till date, we had never seen Naku complain for the treatment she was meted out for being dark skinned and ugly. She would always bear it with a smile. In fact she even sheilded her mother so that Babi wouldn't carry any guilt . Here for the first time she manages the courage and trust to lay bare those childhood wounds in front of her husband. Finally she leans on Dutta completely for her emotional needs. Nor is she afraid of telling her husband he loses all sense when in a rage. Shows she is confident of this relationship.

On the other hand  Dutta's process of self realisation continues. He admits he made mistakes. As we would love to say, finally realising what a mutt-y mule he has been!!!! 
Most men will not be able to deal with this realisation. Their egos wont permitt it. But seems Dutta is finally learning the tricks and getting a grip on that EGO of his. Better still he is prepared to walk that extra mile to make ammends. Dutta is finally understanding the emotion called love with all its complexities. And we see such an endearingly protective and understanding Dutta here. Previously, may be on hearing about More he would have walked out of the room all angry with himself. Here too he has anger. But he puts it aside to nurse Naku's anguish instead. That Gentle promise-- "Ye wada tere se Dutta Shriram Patil ka nahi... tere pati ka hai Nakusha", speaks volumes. 

The Gaddha is finally learning how to be a caring husband.

This episode is like a tear drop frozen in time. An unique gem. You want to romance it, yet its so rare that you are almost afraid to reach out and touch. 
I for one can't remember such a deeply intense yet tender scene on Indian television or screen for that matter. 

I bow to the writers,  to their passion for being honest to the characters that they so lovingly have given life to. For making such efforts in sustaining the essence of a show that rule our hearts. 

And yes, Its CRIMINAL to have robbed the Viewers of MR and MV's portrayal of such an episode. 

This could have upped the benchmark for Indian tele by so many notches.

Edited by Moontide - 13 years ago