Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

I knew it. Every time this lady put off revealing her "apsara roop" to D (for reasons known only to her 😕) a chill went down my spine. I used to be afraid one day he''ll come to know, would lose it completely ( understandbly & righteously) would do something to her and then go on a guilt trip every time he breathed regretting it. Here it is & it is so painful to see. But love him all the more for being such an angel.And an angel he is for no human can think & feel this way. He is so precious I feel like locking him away in the most secure place in the universe & stand guard over him till my last breath.

When MR left the show my heart broke & my make-believe world came tumbling down.But in one tiniest corner I was glad that now atleast I could return to the real world & lead life as my loved ones would want me to.You, Miss BB, have dragged me back to that world, locked me in & thrown away the key in a deep sea. And a million thanks to you for that.😳

Heartbreaking beautiful episode👏👏👏 Thank You⭐️

MR as Dutta has likely ruined us for any other man, Zuby. I can see myself in the future... unmarried in a small apartment with 15 multicolored cats to keep me company...
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Like everybody else, I too, have been waiting for this conversation for a long time! And it unfolded in an amazing manner...I could picture it in my mind clearly! Thanks a lot BB! 

P.S. I hope Morey is making a comeback!

Ugh. I hope More stays faaar away from LTL. I want them to only focus on NS and Kala as the villains right now.

@bold: WORD😳

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elysia

MR as Dutta has likely ruined us for any other man, Zuby. I can see myself in the future... unmarried in a small apartment with 15 multicolored cats to keep me company...

And you will have another spinster lady from Chennai who would visit you occassionally to reminiscence about her beloved DSP😳
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

And you will have another spinster lady from Chennai who would visit you occassionally to reminiscence about her beloved DSP😳

Yes, we'll sit over cups of tea, rewatch DSP scenes, and share drooling buckets. Then discuss DSP over gajjar ka halwa ('cause he really likes that) and I'll even let you stroke my grey striped cat named Dutta. You can imagine it's his hair you're stroking.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Long awaited conversation...perhaps awaited since January 27, 2010.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elysia

Ugh. I hope More stays faaar away from LTL. I want them to only focus on NS and Kala as the villains right now.

@bold: WORD😳

Ah...really? I prefer Morey to NS though! But then again, for me it has more to do with the actors in question! Since, we're relying on our "mann ki aankh" these days, may be I'd be happy with NS also, if the characterization is intriguing enough...which I'm sure it will be😳  
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL 😍

THANKS...GREAT EPISODE. 😛
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waited an eternity for this conversation...and finally we got it. Wow! Now that she is learning to talk again to Dutta; may be,may be one day Naku would recite the horror treatment she received at Anna's den.

This is the Naku I adore -- 
1.She had a deep feeling of guilt and accepted her biggest folly of delayed FR.
2.She breaks the confidence of enemies inspite of being in jaws of danger (Anna,Kala)
3.She walks ahead of her husband in times of danger and faces the enemies head on (Kala track).
4. Reprimands him when he  intially did not stand up for his wife's honor .(Suresh track)
5.Chips in for him during Quandary and emerges stronger (Don Nakku).
6.She walks by him when he needs to get back on his feet. ( Mahadev track)
7.She walks behind him as a  big support system when he needs to be incharge.(today)
8. Raises his confidence when he is down and out (today). It was just the right time to tell  that he has  been a savior of his own wife many times over..I mean what a confidence booster example.

What a great character growth,she started as a good hearted,meek yet resolute lady and she  has moved forward by leaps and bound now.Inspite of all her follies, she is a women of substance, with her head firmly at its place most of the times!!  Good to see Dutta spelled it out that he is remorseful of his behavior towards his wife...again a big improvement by leaps and bounds.

Wish we could have watched this enacted by Mahi and Mishal. Mishal's  fantabulous expressions for these scenes would have raised the bar again today..Its a remarkable, milestone episode. Thank you!!!

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Ah...really? I prefer Morey to NS though! But then again, for me it has more to do with the actors in question! Since, we're relying on our "mann ki aankh" these days, may be I'd be happy with NS also, if the characterization is intriguing enough...which I'm sure it will be😳  

I am afraid Dutta wont leave Morey alive if he sees him again. So he better stay away. 😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am afraid Dutta wont leave Morey alive if he sees him again. So he better stay away. 😆

That is true😆 I didn't think of that!