Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Ranu, nice answers... its really not bad ma... πŸ˜ƒ

and its Agara muthala ezhuthellam aadhi bhagavan muthatre ulagu... 

which means A leads the letters, and the athi bhagavan leads the entire world.... but good try daaa πŸ‘πŸ‘

and tholkaapiyam is grammar based work done by tholkaapiyar ma and its written as poems... simply put 😊
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sandz, u know what's funny. i actually knew the meaning of that thirukkal, i just forgot how to say it...lol.... ohh thats the meaning of tholakaapiyam. I will google research now on it!
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Now general discussions for all of us and your views

1) What is your opinion on Today's food habits. Talk about the time we eat, food items, frequency we eat Today's food habits,I am not liking them may be coz I am not used to them.Enaku eppavum amma kai manam daan.I dun think they are much nutricious on top of that I dun think it is enough for my hunger lol

Shemmo thumbnail
Ranssssss....Congratssssss🀣

1) Whom would you date of this persons and why? (VEL&VR)πŸ˜†

2) If u want to meet us..athu enna function-na irukanum?? Like namma ellarum enna function-la     meet pannalam..which function would suit us?

3) Whom u admire more Thuls or Nikita?

4) Advices for us:
Sands:
Gunths:
Akka:
Hemu:
Tans:
Me:
Theiva:
Mels:
Aishu ka:

5) Which comp mouse u like more..Wireless or with wire??🀣
Hema_M thumbnail

2) How much litres of water do u all consume a day and do u think u are with the range that is recommened  I drink whenever I feel thirsty and sometimes just coz I feel like how do u expect to measure when they are keen on drinking water rofl change the questionnnn

Hema_M thumbnail

3) Tell about the vitamins enriched food and tell some food items we get/use in day to day life PASS
 Out of Portions,I have no science in my syllabus so know nothing about it.Yeah I have learnt in smaller classes but how do u expect me to remember when I forget even the ones I learn one day before. 😳

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Ranu πŸ˜ƒ and enjoy the hot seat after the exam week πŸ˜›. 

1. One thing you want to change about you and why?

2. Do you think T&T are an ideal couple? πŸ˜›

3. What is your favourte food?

4. Same quesiton like to Akka, if you were given a chance to direct an epi for Thendral serial, how would it look like?Update the three scenes you would have directed (it does not have to be long)

5. Whom do you admire the most in your life and for what reason?
Ranu. thumbnail
@ Shamz... u have the weirdest set of Questions πŸ˜†

1) Whom would you date of this persons and why? (VEL&VR)πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣oh wow, seriously, where did u come up with this question?
Lol, but definitely Vel... he's a complete joker and has class.... ROFL... VR bores me to death no matter if he's happy or sad πŸ˜†

2) If u want to meet us..athu enna function-na irukanum?? Like namma ellarum enna function-la     meet pannalam..which function would suit us?
Um... anything where we all meet would be scary and must have security guards to make sure we don't go too crazy! But i think a birthday function would be fun so we can talk and blabber and even play games!

3) Whom u admire more Thuls or Nikita? Though I would love to know how to fight like Nikita, I really admire Thuls personality. I mean her patient virtue and loyalty to friends and loved ones is just wow especially when the people around her can be soooooooooo idiotic. I mean to not have slapped GW and Thuls and Charu by now is simply admirable cuz I know I would slippered them long long time ago.

4) Advice for us: Advice for what?? Lifestyle?
Sands: sleep more
Gunths: control ur jollu πŸ˜†
Akka: get a Thendral free life (i knw thendral follows u even when u don't want πŸ˜›)
Hemu: come on msn more more more
Tans: come to scarbz!
Shamz: don't get fooled so easily
Theiva: get a charu/gw detector so u can avoid updating their romance
Mels: come on CC more
Aishu ka: destress from ur IF duties

5) Which comp mouse u like more..Wireless or with wire?? Ok, this is the weirdest question ever πŸ˜›... wireless of course!

Hema_M thumbnail

4) If u had forgot your licence and violated traffic rules and the traffic police asks for bribe to leave you free...what will you do?? Akka u r making me feel 😳 see when I dun even know how to ride cycle,how on earth can I have a licence to forget?

Comment each questions in separate comments in a more simpler way, no need an essay..just few lines...dont answer all questions in same comment!!
Make it fast and you can also come with your own set of questions!!!!

Hema_M thumbnail

Comment each questions in separate comments in a more simpler way, no need an essay..just few lines...dont answer all questions in same comment!!

Oru lineke no way here and u r expecting an essay.This is to much.Better luck next time to ask questions which everyone can answer πŸ˜›

Make it fast and you can also come with your own set of questions!!!!