Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranuuuuu muhahaahah have fun!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣

and Gunthy is not my no 1 fan da... she's my wifey so she has to like me for everything na.. πŸ˜›

me coming with qns soon... πŸ˜‰
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congarts!!! Ranu..
Very good q?
And see how sweet i am....i wanted only five q? Per comment and not faint seeing 100 q in one comment....and cool answers rans...
Busy as of now , u know next grade lessons started for my lil one and ppl already started asking mw who is studying actually...
Brb with questions asap....
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwww Ranu, Thanks for answering this evil girl's questions🀣...how proud i am because you correctly found that i am evil in this kind of stuffs & in teasing ppl (this is my full time job that i always do to my brother @ home & to my friend🀣).....Will meet you soon....i cant come to UTSC that easily as i need to ask permission from my Hitler mom....if i take online course there, it will be easy...lets see lol
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am I paati????? sari di pethi answer the following questions of ur great great grandma πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

• What is Tholkaapiyam?
  • Write a Tamil Poetry for about five lines on me πŸ˜› sari venaam ponaa podhu namma gang(choice is urs,if u want u can write a poem on me,I definitely have no objection πŸ˜›)
  • Tell me one Thirukural u know(aii but no Google Bagwaan help )
  • Your favuorite Tamil Music Director is IlaiyRaja I suppose,so tell me which one of his songs is ur favourite,write atleast three lines of it(repeat- without google Bagwaan help,write whatever u know)
  • What do u like about Tamil Language?
ROFL pethi kannu,paati keta questionskelaam copy adikaama answer pannanum,puriyudaadi maa?

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lolllll Ranu, do i really make such an impression of being Sandy's no one fan? I did not know that, but neenga sollitteenga illai, appo athu correct a than irukkum....and happyyy abt it πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ. Obviously, a wifey is the biggest fan of her hubby like my dearest panni said...lol...ellarume oda poranga...neenga enga odinaalum kooda thedi vanthu romance pannuvom as you all are in varumai too πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.

Will come back with my questions.
Arizes. thumbnail
Ranu...me like second mom....wow....lol...
Yet to come with my questions....as its a holiday here and too much work...
Arizes. thumbnail

Now general discussions for all of us and your views

1) What is your opinion on Today's food habits. Talk about the time we eat, food items, frequency we eat

2) How much litres of water do u all consume a day and do u think u are with the range that is recommened

3) Tell about the vitamins enriched food and tell some food items we get/use in day to day life

4) If u had forgot your licence and violated traffic rules and the traffic police asks for bribe to leave you free...what will you do??

Comment each questions in separate comments in a more simpler way, no need an essay..just few lines...dont answer all questions in same comment!!
Make it fast and you can also come with your own set of questions!!!!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol at ur request im answering...lol

1. i think the focus is on fast food and junk food, in this hectic schedule everyone wants to get served fast and eat fast. lol nd our timings are erratic. atleast mine is. boils down to hectic schedule again... frequency i eat every now and then... u know just grab some junk and munch nonstop... :P what do u guys think... the same as I do??

Ranu. thumbnail
@ Hemu paati, it's only cuz ur the wisest beyond ur age, of us all 😳
Note that the lack of proper sense in the following answers is proof enough that I did not use Google or even ask my mom
πŸ˜ƒ

#1: Tholkaapiyam- I have no idea πŸ˜•does it mean something related to wealth?

#2: Omg, writing in tamil is torture enough for me, u want poetry... I don't even know where to begin... don't laugh at it ok...this is the first one I've ever wrote in tamil and dedicated to u all!

Paasam tharuvathu amma
Paathukaapu tharuvathu appa
Sandai podum thangai
Adi podum annai
Buthi sollum paati
Kall araikkum thaatha
Ellam sernthu oru nanba

#3: Thirukurral

Azhagara muthala ezhuthellam 'a' pathivin muthatrai ezhuthu (I think I messed it up)

#4: Actually though I really do like IR, I equally like ARR, Harris Jeyaraj and Yuvan (though, I think he needs to stop working with Simbu πŸ˜‰) But here are the lyrics to one of my fav. IR songs from Thalapathi

Adi raakamma kaiya thattu,
Puthu raagathil mettu kattu
Adi raakkolli melam kottu,
Ithu raasavan nenjai thottu

Jaanku chakku janakku chachu jaanku chakku cha

#5: Well, Tamil is one of the oldest languages and it still manages to be very unique from other languages despite its changes throughout the years. It sounds pretty when you speak it and when it is used properly in songs, it sounds soooooo beautiful... I love that knowing how to speak Tamil allows me to connect to millions of people around the world!

Hemz, I really like the poetry question to be asked to the next BBQ roaster cuz I'd love to hear poems from others... So remember this question and ask! And i'll write u a beautiful english poem one day!

Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
@shubba akka, yen food related questions?? is someone on a health lifestyle change?  πŸ˜†

#2- I actually drink almost 8 glasses of water/day, which is the daily recommended. I don't drink anything but water, tea, and milk... helps lose weight!

#4- bribes are illegal in Canada, not like India... so if a police asks for bribe, I'll make a complaint that a bribe was made and then officer will get in trouble and not me!  πŸ˜†