Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
YAY our own chat clubπŸ˜ƒ...Ranu...your mental asylum sentence cracked me up 🀣🀣...

Awww...i cant even imagine how the parents would feel after losing their only child..sooo soooo sad😭😭
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its Friday the 15th but many are at the last phase of Eggjam πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.. but one person becomes a free bird today πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.  Hence, we are pleased to throw a BBQ party for this member, right here right now β­οΈ! 

😲 So what's on the Menu πŸ˜²

Sponsored by Vinu's πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ .. the exact same food as was given to Shubba kaa πŸ€£.. and she seems to be enjoying it β­οΈ

Hmm... the Food looks πŸ˜ˆ (no comments πŸ˜†)... so let me bring a special bakri in...

This Bakri is:

an ardent fan of Thendral Serial and Nikita β­οΈ 
 she is an intelligent updater and commentator πŸ˜ƒ

has good sense of humor πŸ˜†

She is none other than

RANUJA 

Congratulations Ranuja πŸ‘..... this is your surprise party from us πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£!

Hope you Enjoy the feast da πŸ€—!

Folks, go hard at grilling πŸ˜³!

Thank you!!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Aahaaa, see now we can PROUDLY reveal the raason why we started this 🀣 🀣 making nammavar bakris' every week by taking turn haina 🀣 🀣

Congo Daa Ranu πŸ€—

Itho Varu vom naanga πŸ˜ƒ
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow.. thanks soo much... free birdkku itho gift? πŸ˜­ well well, i like my BBQ extra crisp so bring it on ladies πŸ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow...Thanks for the invitation, girlsπŸ˜›  The CC looks great and wow...first bakri of the week too😲

Ranu, congrats dearπŸ˜† Will be back with my Qs

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
So guys usually we try to have ony 10 questions per post, but for some reason I forgot that for Shubba's MOTW in SS 🀣 So avanga anubachiva valiya yaarum anbhavikka koodathunnu, she has requested we do 5 questions per post, so that way namma victims can oru kai paathufies πŸ˜›....

Hence, here comes by set of questions for Ranuja; though I do not know much about her, thanks to Shammu (and the april fools hanguma), I got to know 🀣

So here goes my set for her:

1.  What is the meaning of your name, and who named you?

2. Describe yourself in 3 words.

3. In Tamil Cinema, Jyothika and Surya have great chemistry; in Tamil Serial we feel Thamizh and Thulasai have great on-screen chemistry.  Now the question is, whom from the tamil cinema/ serial industries do you think would be able to recreate such on-screen chemistry if HIS pair were to be you, our Ranuja 😳. 

4. Neenga nallavangalah? Ketavangalah?  (nayagan style leh πŸ˜›)

5.  Our ideal date.  Describe in min 10 setences πŸ˜›.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was about to post after my exam tomorrow imagining the number of questions that Akka got🀣🀣...as its only 5 questions i thought of posting them today...

Ranu here are my 1st set of questions πŸ˜ƒ

Q 1 - a) Describe the below people in your style?
          b) What do u like & dislike on them?
          c) if you want to gift something when you meet them, what would that be?

Gunthy -

Shubba Akka -

Shammu -

Sandy -

Hema -

Aishu -

Meli -

Theiva - 

Q 2 - Describe IF and Life of "H G" (Ranu i hope you know what H G stands for....Sandy you know how much i like that name🀣) in MSN....in 10 or more sentences

Q 3 - Tell me 5 of your Favorite On-Screen Pairs of Television/Silver Screen & Rank them
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
@ Radha, thankz for the first set of Qs.

1. Ranuja doesn't have literal meaning that I knw of. But "anuja" does mean little brother/sister... which is weird cuz I'm the oldest child. πŸ˜•  my mommy dear named me.

2. three words πŸ€” funny, smiley, weird

3. Oh, this is a very difficult one cuz I don't think I have chemistry with anyone in the acting business, πŸ˜† the person that will make fireworks is who ever my soul mate is, that I've yet to find is...

4. hahahahhaha, i don't knw... how about i'm nallavan to nallavanga and kettavan to kettavanga. ok no, i'm actually nice to kettavangal too... can't help it (sometimes i have thulasi syndromeπŸ˜›)

5.  Ideal date? 😍
Place: Downtown, Toronto. Eating in an outdoor patio in the evening (sun is still out). Laughing, talking, laughing, laughing (hopefully I don't scare the guy with my laughing...πŸ˜•). Not spilling any food or drinks on my dress (i am extremely messy, so not spilling will be magic). Followed with a walk (got to digest the food🀣 ) down the busy streets with city lights everywhere. Hopefully one of the road musicians is playing some good music in the background for good BGM. Handholding while walking... probably one of us is still talking (i'm sure my date will be a blabbermouth)... about the weird, funny people on the streets 🀣🀣 maybe some eye lock sessions as we pass pretty places (i don't knw, do couples actually eye lock in real life...πŸ˜•).... anywho... an ideal date never really ends...so we just keep walkin!

Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
woww Ranu akka so u the Bakri of the week,hah ensaaaaai.I'll be back with my questions.

And yeah my dad told me about Chitra mam,this is ridiculous.I love her  but we can do nothing but give our hearty condlences.
Ranu. thumbnail
Q1: Well there is one word to describe all of you... Mental πŸ˜› as u must be if ur frenz with me!
If I get to meet any of you, I would give you a massive, bear hug πŸ€— that's the best gift ever! and there is one thing I dislike about u guys and that is u are all so so far away from me 😭 (except u noxeous but i still don't get see u )

Gunthy- Soft loosu and for some strange reason, is Sandz #1 fan πŸ˜†
Shubba akka- my second mommy πŸ˜› (that's right, u have more than 2 kids now!)
Shammu- tubelight appavi
Sandy- talented laughing blabbermouth (possibly the next famous singer)
Hema- wise paati and HP lover
Aishu- funny sweet gal
Meli- romantic serial addict
Theiva- smarty romantic 
Nox- the evil girl who made this question
🀣

Q2: IF is where met the last 4 of you in the above list... found out u are as much T&T mentals as I am and found a place to melt, cry, thittufy and simply love thendral and soon other stuff as well. Life of HG has been well... we go thru all the ups and downs of the serial... T&T pain, love, watch some scenes multiple times together just so we can go into lala land. and then spend 10hrs talking about it. Most of us have graduated with a phD in TT love as we analyzed everything to death. Obviously our personal lives were intertwined into this as well, and now feel like a family! β€οΈ

Q3: Never seen any chemistry in other tamil serial couples so only 1 tamil show and others are all english TV:
1. T&T
2. Clark and Lois (smallville)
3. Michael and Nikita (nikita)
4. Finn and Rachel (glee)
5. Jim and Pam (office)
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago