want long ones nxt time
KaranGrover.xo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heey I Think This Is Perfect You Should Continue😛
I Want To Read On

LupusTheliel thumbnail
PART 3

"What the hell!! Don't our parents have enough faith in us??" Misha and Pia's eyes were ablase as  they said what the just did.

T might have looked like the other teens around her but she was over a hundred years  old  and her job was to keep  these young gals who were sitting in front of her safe till their 17th birthdays. 

Misha and Pia were twins but they were no identical twins but they did share a connect  that connected both of them in such a way that one of them knew what the other was upto and both the sisters would always help and support and cover up for each other no matter what happened 

" sorry gals !! parents orders!! " that was all T said as she resumed reading her spell book which was disguised to look like a book which "humans"read

"All right students we have five new student joining our class today!! Please stand up and introduce yourself to  the class " exclaimed the techer who introduced herself as mrs dasgupta " and please state your full names for once and not the names of your puppies cause as we all know pets are not allowed in this college!!"

Misha and piya  stood up at the same time and noticed the two boys who were accompanying them to the front of the class . They immediately recognized the two boys as the boys who they had accidently bumped into earlier this morning 

"My name is Misha XXXX''said Mishu "and "I am Pia XXXX'' said Pia as she introduced herself to the class.

Their voices rang through the heads of the male vampires who were present there as they thought " their voices are so sweet as though of angels .. one full of courage and energy and the other so soft sweet and delicate."

Snapping back to the present Kabir answered " My name is Kabir Raichand and this is my brother Abhay Raichand " and flashed a million dollar smile  and in reaction to that action all the jaws of the girls present in that room dropped with the exception of Pia and Misha who were busy in their thoughts of the guys !!

"uhh !! humans are soo foolish and gullible !! only if they knew the truth!!" thought Abhay once again.....

Returning back to their seats  Misha and Pia had a psysic conversation  with each other. here it goes !!

Mish:: "don't you think  these two guys are are a bit weird theolder one Abhay kert staring at you!!"

Pia::"yeah!! I know but but don't you worry cause m not the only one cause it looked like the other brother Kabir was lookin at you all the time .it looked like they were goin to friggin pounce on us … and that was not it  I got that same feeling onece again!!!"

Mish::"I got it too !!! looks like we should keep our eyes a bit more open around the raichand brothers …."

Alas!! T had interrupted them with her oh-so-protective-share-your-secret-with-me-attitude…. as she said

T:: "so what are you to demons plotting !! huh!!"

They did not have to reply to that statement cause as soon as they heard T's voice and broke their connection and thankfully at the same the bell rang and they rushed out of the class …

The mess hall was'nt that great  as it was almost the size of each of their bedrooms . 

As they took their seats two random popular proached them and ….. introduced them selves as "Sunny"  and "Mahesh"  and were like " hey gawghss !! we were wonderin if u twohot  sexy  chicks  would mind to spare us a few minutes and join us for a cup of coffee ." 

Misha who knew exactly how to handle these kind of guys politely turned down their invitation and said " Sorry guys !! but we got company !!!" ....as she waved to T and said " Hey T over here"
 Dismay was written all over the daces  of the guys  as they watched the sisters walk off….

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT??
 WHATS THIS "FEELING THESE GIRLS ARE TALKING ABOUT??

HEY HEYS !! MSRRSLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !! 
BTW I NEDDES SOME HELP ....
WHAT WOULD U LIKE PIA'S AND MISHA'S SIRNAME TO BE???
WHO SHALL I SAY THEIR MOTHER IS SUGANDH OR MADHU??
karantakiar thumbnail
Awsm updt dear.
amazing,jus too gud.
luvly part dear.
i think d surname shud be jaiswal.
thnx for d pm .
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Update Dear.. Wats wit Mish n Piya being kept safe till 17 yrs..?? So intro took place n abt d feeling d girls were talking abt..dat 'll cum up in d next update..right..?? So waiting for it.
I loved d way u had put up d mind talk thing..
abt their Mother I think both Sugandh n Madhu r gud.. & same goes wit d surnames.. So u should choose d 1 whch suits d FF n d both d girls perfectly.. Nything wrong..as u said u need help..
Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice updatee. :D i love the way abhay & kabir are attracted to pia & misha. and the whole t being a guadian, and pia-mish being connected..it's REALLY nice! thanks for the PM. keep updating. =)
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update..
i just love the attraction b/w abhay..pia..kabir n misha...
continue soon...thanks for the pm...dear
tc
LupusTheliel thumbnail
hey !! guys .. will post update after sm tym!!!
LupusTheliel thumbnail
PART 5

Misha and Pia chatted and giggled all through lunch.After classes they were picked up by their driver from a distance of about a mile from their school to avoid much drama .

That night Abhay and Kabir were not focused on their hunt and to avoid mistakes they settled for two live runaway lions ."Hey Abhay!! What do you think about the two humans we bumped into ... They looked quite appreciating but their scent wasquite enticing" Abhay did not need a reminder to remind him of the scent of the two girls especially the younger one(Pia) . He thought their scends were intoxicating and the younger ones matched the one of the girl in his dreams."They will not be on our menu" announced Abhay."Why not" asked Kabir." Didnt u smell the scent of the witch with them she was waching them oh-so-protectively so mind you if we go near them we might just fry."Kabir wasnt as cautious as Abhay and had missed the scent of the witch... One couldnt blame him as the scent of the juniour human girl was not easy to ignore...
A WINDOW TO THE PAST
100 years ago there was a king and a queen so kind and helpful that they were loved by all their subjects.They had only daughter named Maithali ... the reason was that at the time of her birth the queen was quite old and knowing that she could die at the timee of their childs birth she opted to give birth to their unborn child .The king loved his wife so much that the thought of losing her almost killed him but he knew the importance of giving a heir to the kingdom and after a hours of persuation and thinking he finally gave in but unlike other children the circumsancer of Maithali s birth were quite different... Her mother was claimed dead an hour before her birth.That was the story the historians and the thought they knew...

But what was the truth how can a dead body give birth..Edited by LupusTheliel - 13 years ago
LupusTheliel thumbnail
Sorry guys was on the mobile couldnt even update much with out it bein deleted one way or the other tried updating the full update and some extra notes twice but they didnot get postd so short update ... And i didnot PM everybody bt sorry il do dat later today as it early mrnin nd m sleepy

bye gd mrnin