ABHIYA nw FF !! is ma idea worthy to be postd !?!?

LupusTheliel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys !! 
m new to this forum and m havin a tough time gettin around so i was readin FFs from this forum some says ago and tot WOW !! these are impressive so y dont i write one !! so i told ma BFF about dis idea and she agreed  i basically dont watch hindi stuff only some things at times but PKYEK has captured ma heart !! so guys please  read and tell me if our idea is worthy to be posted!!!! 

thnx !!
                                                                                             MWAH!!!
                                                                                             RADHIKA & JESSICA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LupusTheliel thumbnail
these are just the basic idea of the characters and nothing is finalised coz m goin to stop if ppl dont like dis idea !!! so here i go guys !!!!
ABHAY~~He's a vampire!!! cold hearted but eventually warms up to PIA  and later falls in love with her!!
PIA~~ She is a descendant of a vampire 
KABIR~~He's a vampire.Best friend of ABHAY.Falls for PIA first and later on for MISHA
MISHA~~She;s PIA's best friend cum sister.Shes after kabir coz h;s the guy she loves with all her heart
RUHI/TRACKER~~She's ANGAD's mate.Part of the RAICHAND COVEN
ANGAD~~RUHI's mate .Part of the RAICHAND COVEN
TANUSHREE/T~~PIA's and MISHA's protector/guardian and an immortal witch

MORE CHARACTERS TO BE INTRODUCED COZ AS I TOLD U M NOT SURE IF U GUYS WILL LIKE THE IDEA!!!
Edited by LupusTheliel - 13 years ago
LupusTheliel thumbnail

PART 1

Human blood is sweet especially young foolish blood.Abhay and Kabir dropped their ''dinner'' and strolled off into the moonlight.Ruhi A.K.A. Tracker was sitting on Angad's lap and having a fill of him.When Abhay and Kabir enter she stopped and licked  her lips and turned towards them and said ''how many dead tonight ?? hope u'll did'nt get too greedy"Kabir smiled towards her''no..just the usual two left to die''

Abhay acknowledges Angads existance and walked off into the house and Kabir followed along.Angad laughed at the two best friends and turned towards his mate ''My turn'' he said as he sinks his fangs into her neck!!

SO GUYS SHOULD I CONTINUE??? PLEASE COMMENT AS THE MEAn A LOT OR ATLEAST LIKE IF ULL LIKE THIS IDEA THANXXX!!!!

Edited by LupusTheliel - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, nice one. i like the whole kabir being a vampire and angad and ruhi a part of the coven, idea. it's kinda new, and that's what caught my interest. :D now.. i'm a sorta hyper misha fan, so IF you have her own parallel love track, do PM me with an update. (: continue soon. 
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Akanksha, this is completely a new nd fresh idea... Abhay nd Kabir are best frnds!! Now that's something!! Gr8 start, do continue nd pm me whenever u update..
All the best...!!
-Nidhi :)
LupusTheliel thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Hey, nice one. i like the whole kabir being a vampire and angad and ruhi a part of the coven, idea. it's kinda new, and that's what caught my interest. :D now.. i'm a sorta hyper misha fan, so IF you have her own parallel love track, do PM me with an update. (: continue soon. 

so far have jsst started the ff so jss intoducin the characters and m nt even sure if i wanna continue coz if nobody reads it wts the use of posting ?? and i gss there ll be a  paraller love track wiw misha in it so ...  
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey dear it ws a superb one!!!!!!!
Amazing.
firstly d characters of d ff r awsm nd wen i read d part,i jus simply luvd it.
fantastic,realy looking forward for d nxt part.
plz plz cnt soon,realy cant w8 for d nxt part.
nd
plz add me to ur pm list plz.
do cnt soon nd plz dunt 4get to pm me.
luv
vritika
LupusTheliel thumbnail

PART 2 

Pia looked out of the window, she had that eerie feeling again .. she could imagine the newspaper headline she read this morning "Two mysterious deaths yet again. bodies completely drained of blood .."But she would'nt crave on it tomorrow she would be allowed out of the mansion.All her life she and her sister MIsha were always locked up at home.They did not have to go out for anything their parents were busy people so they were rarely at home and to make up for their absence all their demands were fulfilled here at home so they both had everything they ever needed.Tanushree was their tutor and mentor .As usual their parents were busy running their buisness. COLLEGE  was the first thing that came into Pia's mind .

The next morning was chaotic.. a number of things were flying around.Pia and Misha were not in one place for a second,they were running from one room to another and when they were ready they took their GRANDMOTHER MAITHALI 's blessings and got into the limo and off they went .

HER face never changes smooth scented and VERY inviting.HE hated her as much as he loved love. HE laughed .HE loved her even though he never met her .he made a foll of himself once and did not want to repeat the same mistake again.

HOPE U LIKED IT .... 
SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE 
guys i have some queries but dunno were to ask plss help ....
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear Nice Start.. Loved d concept.. Abhay-Kabir BestFriends n Mish-Piya Sisters..dat's sweet.. U should surely continue.. Add me 2 ur pm list.. Do pm me when u update.. Lolz..
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part! Misha nd Piya r sisters, thats gr8.... And Maithili, their grandmum!! Wow, another surprise element!!
Good work, best of luck for further updates..!
-Nidhi :)