Users

Frequent Posters

karantakiar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing dear.
awsm part.
thnx a lot for d pm dear.
i jus luv d part.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd plz do pm me.
nd ofcurse u can ask ur queries,if m able to solve it,i will.
okk dear??????????
Luv u
vritika
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hey completely awesm
cont soon ok
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry about the lack of readers..you're an awesome writer and the story's really intriguing. ooh, metz is their grandmother!? nicey. and was abhay talkin about metz in the last para? if so, there must be reason why he hates metz soo much. continue soon..&& thanks for the PM. 
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start...dear 👍🏼..
amazing concept..
maithli is their grandmother...hahahaha...this is nice...😆
continue soon..
thanks for the pm...
tc
🤗
LupusTheliel thumbnail

PART 2

HER face never changes smooth scented and VERY inviting.HE hated her as much as he loved love. HE laughed .HE loved her even though he never met her .he made a foll of himself once believing that he dound his better half but it wasnt the face that was the same but.... the aura was different , it was scared and lonely .. he only wanted to help her and nothing more.

"Abhay" Mr Raichand's cold voice echoed through Abhay's bedroom and woke him up. "Don't worry!! I'll let you sleep after i finish what i have to say.." 

"What do you want??" Abhay asked his "father"

"Our member would like to complete his studies and as he is your close friend you I guess you wouldnt mind watching over him.. right?? Coz if he loses control the death penalty will be his " Mr Raichand replied as he emphasised on the last part of sentence. Abhay shifts a little ....nods his head and motions  Mr Raichaind to to leave his room.

The bond Abhay and Kabir shared was one of the bonds was the only bond that was so important to Abhay. Kabir had recently fully changed into a vamp and within this short span of time they both had bonded quite well... and Abhay new one mistake would cause Kabir his life thanks to that bloody person who leaked their secret and those pesky humans who were so hell bent on solving the mystery about vampires that the vampire court had changed their rules and the new rules were too strict!!!  

As Pia and Misha reaches their college they were super duper excited that they  jumped out of their ride and  practically ran to the information office...As they reach the office they bang into two guys ...They were so restless  that the did not even bother to find out who they banged into ....they murmered a silent "sorry" and rushed into the office .

Kabir and Abhay were too "aroused" by the scent of  those girls who just banged into them that they did not get a chance to look at the faces of the girls. Abhay has a uneasy feeling for a while Kabir was to captivated by the girls.

Pia and Misha got their info they were so excited as they were in the same class .They walked to their classes and there was MISS TANUSHREE AMBODKAR!!!! Their so called guardian and  family witch .. sitting comfortably  occupying the seat at the farthermost corner of the class where she could watch over the siblings.

Pia and Mishu were furious  as ever as they could not freakin believe that their parents did not have much faith in them ..they grabbed the empty seats in front of her .... turned around and.......

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT??

Sorry guys even I dunno as we have not discussed it much further .. tried my best to and spent my whole lunch break .. k almost and uno writin between classes  but could only finish this much and as I told u b4 I discuss wt I update wiw my friend and then update so will try to update 2morro nt sure  coz of da PHYSICS paper on Monday !!! hope I pass it fingers crossed .. so enough of my blabbering HAVE FUN !!!!

😛  😉

Edited by LupusTheliel - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nicee update. :D

so.. abhay and kabir share a special bond here? nicey. me likes. 😳 kabir's a new-born vampire? does that mean that he can't control himself? :O poor mish. pia's scent aroused abhay? nice. 😆 continue soon. 
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
pia-abhay .. misha-kabir...waiting for them to meet... it even rhymes..hehehe
best of luck for ur paper...dear...
thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc
🤗

...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!! Gud to see Abhay n Kabir as such gud frnds with a 'special bond'... Kabir's a new-born vampire?? So both the guys were attracted by the girls' scent, gr8!!
I hope u get gud grades in ur exam, All d best...!!
Continue whenever u r free...!!
-Nidhi :)
karantakiar thumbnail
Amazing dear,nice updt.
luvly.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear.. So kabir is new in d vampire world.. n Abhay-Kabir shares a special bond..dat's nice. Eagerly waiting for d part were Abhay-Kabir 'll meet Piya-Mish.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.