Mohabbat lounge#95 [4/4, epi-115]

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals.  Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

Welcome Mohabbatians...so, what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Note:Ppl who give your takes after the third page are requested to PM the topic makerwith the link to that page & the direct link to your take will be updated on the first page; so anybody who'd like to read all the takes in 'ML' can check the index below. However, if due to lack of time, u cannot PM, then the link to your take will be updated later when Kavya(Kavyasam) finds your post while going through the pages of the lounge. So feel free to pour out your thoughts about the episode/show whenever you drop in.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page
 https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Hey everyone, ok so a mishap happened 
don't hate me πŸ˜†

my Inbox has been full for a while and umm I was told to delete by my friends cuz obviously they wanted to PM me πŸ˜†

I was not even thinking and I deleted 3 pages...completely forgot that VMs are in those PMs for the VM competition

So um could you all kindly please PM me those again, I promise to not delete those πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and if someone comes later, please have them check this note πŸ˜³

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note πŸ˜†
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed πŸ˜­ none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration πŸ˜‘ i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes. 

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise πŸ˜‰ so keep waiting πŸ˜³

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions πŸ˜ƒ

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:
So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan
of ML πŸ˜›
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations πŸ˜†
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know πŸ˜³

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite πŸ˜†

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!!  I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them  
PM -tehreem- with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML πŸ˜ƒ

Maximum siggies/A
vi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2 

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi πŸ₯³

Guys as you can see its ML# 91 todays soo psshttt hurry up send in your nominations and Avi's/ siggies VMs :|

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that was the most beautiful episode 😳hope we get to see many more such scenes

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
res!!!      😭

cv's i love u!!! thankz a lot for the best epi!! best strt to the week!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

perfect bg...flash backs...tears strtd rolling dwn my cheeks seeing that part n still nt stoppin!! 😭
wat a move arjun!! ur truely our hero, our sher...koi bhi dewaar hamare arjun aur arohi ke beech nahi aasakti...n u proved it 2de...
this night was the best gift 2 arohi!! wat a surprise...

the hugs, the talks, the kisses each n evry moment was too passionate!!
hate tears in ur eyes!!! v cried wid u 2de arjuhi!!!

i wud never feel such a thing if it was sum1 else apart frm karan n kritika playin this characters...
karan n kritz u guyz r just too gud...i dnt think m capable of judging ur actin...ur way too gud!!
u make us fall in luv wid u lot day by day!!!

cumin 2 singhu house:
mickey u knw wat?? i realized 2de succha big fool u r!!!
u want arjun 2 go away, go far frm rps...n u knw the only way this is possible is wen arjuhi r togeathr den y the bloody hell u tryin 2 separate them...
apne pair par gulati kyu mar rahe ho???????
but gt a feelin u hv understood n caught the right nerve 2de!! n ur gonna do ur best to bring arjuhi 2geathr!!
plzz mickey dnt break my expectation!!
tumhare saare paap dhuljayenge if u fail rps, rajvir n gauri's plan!!
plzz mickey jaag jao!! luk m sayin plzz!!

ullu house!!
arjun!!!! besharam..sharam nahi aati apne chach aur chachi se aisa questtion puchte hue!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wah wah arjun invite bhi kardiya aur indirectly invitation wapas bhi leliya!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 arrey arjun tumhe pata nahi jabse tumhari aur arohi ki shaadi hui hai tabse dj gurudware mein bethi hai...

the best line, punchline of 2de!! direct punch
gudnyt chachi!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣

okay will keep on addin stuff aftr i watch the epi again and again...

superloved 2dez epi!!!

karan n kritz u guyz r just too good awesome!!! luv u 2 death!!!

cnt wait 4 the party 2mrw....n arohi will definately go!!
cv's aur bhagwan in dono ke saath itna unfair nahi hosakte hai!!!

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...:(
Wow what a beautiful epi... One of the best epis.... The hugs, the kisses were jst superb... Nd the last scene was too hilarious.. Esp karans expressions....

*Transferred to arjuhi land*.. Will take sum time to come out of it...lol....
Will come nd edit tomorrow after seeing the epi once again..
😳

Edited:
The epi started off with a very sad note.. The judaai song.. The tears.. The crying arjuhi.. The writing of arjun's name on the mirror.. Was all very sad... 😭 😭 Finally the fone of arjun nd that jhootha, jhoothi made the atmosphere some wht light...😳 πŸ˜‰ Nd then finally arjun entered the ullu nagar like a don...πŸ˜† arjun singhania ne bhi prove kar diya ki wo don ka beta hai...Nd that cute nd romantic hug was v.v.v.v.v.v. Awesome.... The glow that arjuhi had on their faces was soo nice...😳
[COLOR=BLUE]Scene shift to the singhus house...Nothing much imp.. Jst that mickky realised how useless was he...πŸ˜† den enter dat rajveer-ghodi.. Lol.. Rps is intelligent enuf to understand that ulluwaliys mein se koi bhi itna clevr nhi hai ot make a evil plan like that....Main part of this scene was ghodi telling her plan to rps nd rps deciding tos end arjun to a plac ewhre he cnt be contacted for 12 hrs...:(
Scene shift to arjuhis bedroom...Awww.. That lying on the bed sooo close to each other was just perfect... Nd the dialogues were bful... Kudos to teh dialogue writers...Also teh kiss arjun gave while wishing aro happy bday was soo cute.. U have to watch it for urselves.... Cnt describe it more...Scene ends with the suppeerrr cuteee hug of arjuhi...😳
scene shift: arjun walking thru the ullu ngr... Den the meeting of arjun wid the ghoda-ghodi.. Nd the baztii that arjun did of them in their own house..🀣 main prt was the evil laughter arjun gave them nd arjuns gud nite chachi.. That was a slap on gauris face for thinking that arjun might come back to him 😈 Edited by arjuhi4eva - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

wow what an episode.  could'nt have asked for any better than this. it had everything love,pain & punch to rajveer from arjun. i was missing his punch lines. i loved today's episode still can't get over it. i have got so much to write yet can't find the words. todays episode magic was such that it touched straight to my heart. 1 of the best episodes.

what a start it made me cry with arjuhi the pain they were going through i could feel it.on top of it the song lambi judaai and the tears increased the pain. but i loved the phone call and how arjun landed outside arohi's bedroom just like the ullu's just he came with love unlike them. kya style se entry maari MR singhania ne. both karan & kritika were amazing all expressions were perfect.
and cv's also did not dissapoint me hat's off to all for such an episode.

the bedroom scene was awesome the hug the sharing each others pain everything was so perfect i can't express in words . this scene was so touching yet so emotional.

the comforting they were giving each other yet both were fearing this judaai and were in pain.this showed the understanding level of each other's pain and also the will to go to any extent to reduce each other's pain.

the RPS & rajveer scene was totally out of place for rajveer joining forces with RPS to separate arjuhi i cant understand his love for arohi cos he should want her happiness at any cost but his logic i could not understand. anyways i loved what RPS said to rajveer that this is the first sensible thing an alluwalia has come up with. i must say these singhannia's know how to deliver their punch lines and rajveer is always the lucky one to get theese but still he does not learn from these. afterall he is an ullu.

i liked how arjun was walking back out relaxed and with full haq of being ghar ka damaad.on his way out rajveer walks in and seing arjun rajveer's blood is boiling and ask's arjun what is he doing here so gets a nice answer from arjun. seing rajveer how can arjun resist his punch lines so he delevered some to rajveer that he came to see his wife. no obivously he came to meet his wife. good 1 arjun.since your wife is here you have right to meet her and no-one can stop you.thats the arjun we want to see.when arjun invited love bua i could'nt understand why rajveer was behaving like that cos i mean even him mentioning dj made rajveer angry. gauri i can understand not that arjun is interested in her but is understandable from rajveer's point of view as she is young but dj & bua what does he think of arjun surely by now he should have understood him if he used his brain.cos arjun has his standards. but rajveer has a dirty mind that was proved today.the best line of all when he wished rajveer goodnight  he also wished gauri goodnight chachi.which was a slap on her face from arjun but it seemed like it does'nt make any difference to her. she is a besharam chachi.

now just hoping everything goes well in party cos lovey dovey separation i can handle but nafrat and misunderstandings i cant. but trust the cv's on this one cos today's episode gave some hope.so cv's please dont let me down.

now wait for  tommorows episode begins.hoping for the best.   
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
 Happy  Ugadi ,  Gudipadwa , Navraatri.

β­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜

LOVED IT.  wow.   I saw  everything  I wanted to see , badmashi, bahaduri  ,  battameezi.   SUPERB  ARJUN.

Edited : 

Loved the starting  bit ,  both of them missing each other terribly  😳    Arohi  writing  his  name  all  over the mirror  ,  Arjun  for the first  time shown to have noticed the pic on the table and  handled softy  as if  it  was  Arohi herself  πŸ‘πŸΌ   .    For  them  just  these  two days  seem  like  Lambi Judaai 😳❀️.        loved arohi's line  ' mujhe  apna khoobsurat  past  yaad hain, lekin usse  bhi  khoobsurat  future banani hai , tumhare sath ' ⭐️  ,  awesome,  which guy will not  melt  for  these kind of lines  😳.    This phone convo   was amazing  and  even more  amazing  was  the knock , her  refusing to open the door, him insisting and finally viola  he is right in front of her.  πŸ‘  did not expect  that ,    The  hug  by her was good and  he also holding her tightly and while turning around,  it was as if  they made up for all the prev.  wounds.   only thing  that was missing here was  an equally  ardent  kiss ,  which was essential  it  need not be shown to us , just the emotion was needed at this particular moment.  

Their next scene was  also a  killer , not   only  for the kisses and the  closeness but for the  amazing bonding  they have/had  and  are now  expressing  it  without  holding back ⭐️.    Loved it.   He would  have  taken  her  away from  there right then if she  had  done  anymore pagalpan  than writing his name with  just  lipstick ,  haaye  ⭐️⭐️.    (the bg score here was 😲  why such maatam wala music, I mean it was a touching moment but still not a mourning one)   She is scared ,  and questions him if he wasnt scared  then why is here,  and  apna  romantic  don  turns out to be a chupa rustum  and wishes her in the most sweetest  way,  ( ek question hai arjun  se  arohi ki forehead itni kyun pasand hai tumhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³  and  one  question to karan  how do you manage to bring that change in your voice πŸ˜²πŸ‘ , the one where arjun starts saying  duniya ki koi bhi deewar .... . ).    don  ka  teasing streak starts  here  telling her  he wont  give her a chance to get mad  and also that  he  will go out the main door from the ulluwalia  house.     hum  sab  ka  khwaish puri ho gayi    that  he  shld  come to ullu's house and leave from there  shaan  se  πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Both  Karan and kritz  were  too good here,   beautiful scene and  loved the ending  when she  runs to hold him again and he kisses her forehead again πŸ˜† and says  'god  u r beautiful' .     she is super happy 😳.   

Rudra  is  so  happy   that  he  forgets  that  he is revealing  the biggest trump card in fron of jealous  micky.    good for  arjuhi  .   Rajveer   ready  to  mingle  with the enemy 🀒.    Rudra  has  a   superb line here  'pehli baar  kisi ahluwalia  ne  akal ki baat ki ,   it  is a historic moment '  πŸ‘πŸ˜†  ,  kya line tha  whatever   we  ppl on the forum have been saying for so many days  he  said  onscreen  in one line   πŸ€£ , and both  father son enjoying this  mockery 🀣.  Plan muted  for us  πŸ˜• , hume  bata sakte hai na   hum  thodi jaake  arjuhi ko batadenge  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,  nai  they are scared  if  they reveal the plan  we  will go hyper in the lounge  🀣  poor  fellows πŸ˜†.   Also he immediately recognises this plan is not of any ullus,  gauri reveals it  is  her ,  ullus ki  queen,  idea.   So they  are now planning to send  arjun away for 12 hrs,  when ? on her birthday ?  before the evening party he has planned?  may be,  and gauri will finish her job by then , pata nai  ghodi ki kya plan hai πŸ˜”.   micky  is  a ray of hope here , will do something that will  prompt arjun to either crash land  at ahlu's house or  make  arohi  also to go with him for that 12 hrs  where there wont be any contact with outer world  😍  this  option is good ⭐️.    Mohankapoor, Danish, Nitin,  very good here.  Parul  was better than before,  still voice mein depth lana bahut important hai ,  hope we see  the improvement  soon since this week looks like we will see more of gauri.

Arjun leaving  from the  house and rajveer couple enter  πŸ˜†  kya baat hai ,   arjun ka evil streak  starts ticking ,  loved the convo here.  'tumhari  biwi se milne aaya tha '   rajveer goes all laal laal  and  gauri  goes all pale pale πŸ˜†.   there is no stopping our hero now  🀣  goes  on a riot .  'obiviously apni biwi se milne aaunga na '  'biwi  se yaad aaya  , hum dono ka to hogaya, tumhara hua kya '  😲 haila  I thought  aise pooch liya woh bhi chachu se aur jhoot  bhi bol diya  ki humara ho gaya phenku , theek se kiss bhi nahi ki  to   kya hogaya  ,   just  like  me  even  rajveer  too  thinks it is about   lovelife , goes  laal  to pale  and says  ' kya ?"  and  now comes the punch word  'divorce' 😲 πŸ€£  omg I laughed so  much  here , (  but still cldnt resist feeling a little   at the word divoce, I mean how on earth  did they even get a divorce and why everyone is considering it legally done ).    lekin  arjun  is  in full form by now  is just enjoying the pheeka  look on the couple and gives a devlish  laugh.   But  it changes suddenly  to a sincere  look  when talking about arohi πŸ‘πŸΌ  and lovedeep bua ,  loved it.   when he said 'I love lovedeep'   rajveer  acts like typical ulluwalia thinking  the only male female relation they can think of πŸ€ͺ,  and arjun knows their minds and clarifies it  as  admiration.    Invites everyone  ,  lekin  DJ kaunse  Gurudware  mein gaye hai πŸ€” looks like  she is on  piligrimage or something ,  going to cities all over the country , isiliye  vapas hi nahi aaye  Gurudware se.    He invites and also uninvites 🀣 , in the end it luked like only lovedeep and sanchit are invited  πŸ˜†.   But but the punch line was yet to come  ' Goodnight chachu '  and  'Goodnight  Chaachi '  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  yaayayaaa   this is onething  that made  all kmhians  go   bersek  with  .    A bucket full of  thanda pani on gauri's face,  but again  parul  could not pull off the expression needed here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ,  but will do since  arjun's  devlish smile made up for it.   

Like father like son πŸ‘,    I  still wonder how come  arjun is not  rudra's real son ?   He has the same  shrewd and confident  mind  like   Teji and  rudra  , he is so much  fit to be their  heir.   Just my  theory here -  It would be wonderful if Arjun turns out to be  rudra's son or  may be son of  rudra's  sibling of whom we dont know yet ,  teji's daughter/Son   who was  in love with KSA's son/daughter ,  but couldnot marry.  This way Arjun  will have the singu's blood as well.   Arohi could be a completely different family not related to ullus and singus but adopted.    Even Raj has the same intelligent brains.   Would love to see a  scene with   Teju, rudra, arjun and raj  in the same  frame  and some  dhamaka  phataka dialouges among them ,   I am sure it  will rock and roll.   ⭐️.

Rajveer  bashing gauri for her plans ,  lekin chachu tujhe kya hua tha  why did u agree to her plan in the first place  apni akal se kaam le lete na πŸ˜•.    Looks like  they are planning  a party too and will make arohi go to the wrong party πŸ˜”.   Only hope is micky now. 

Karan Kritika   briiliant  as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Well done  KMH team  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,  credit  completely goes to you  for  making such a superb episode  that  had  all the right  ingredients   romance,  saazish , comedy . Loved it.    Hope this whole week   will take us on  a rollercoaster.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
wow!! What an episode?!!😲 can i say this was the best episode so far?!! that would be unfair to all the episodes that i have praised soo far...πŸ˜›

I'm still dreaming..😍 That was soo beautiful....

*edit*

The "lambi judaii..." song turned me off in the beginning...πŸ˜” but the rest of the episode was a surprise packageπŸ˜ƒ
Like Arohi, even i wont ask how Arjun reached her roomπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› kitane surprises hain
πŸ˜†

Seeing Arjun at the door she drops her phone?!!😲 awe...<3 the hug, lifting her & turning around was cute😳 reminded me of this picture(one of the moods of this couple) how much Arjun was going to pamper her once the two fell for each other completely..

The situation here is different where in Arjun, before their distance could break him down completely, holds her tight & hides his fears of losing her by hiding his face with his eyes shut...They found solace in each  others arms..
Now Arjun asks her about her pagalpanthi, writing his name on the mirror!!
ah!! i was dying to see Arohi's pagalpanthi in love though i dont expect ppl in real to do anything like Arohi didπŸ˜†
well she says, "lipstick hai, khoon nahi" that just pinched him along with the fears he already had..he shuts his eyes tightly for a second & continues to console her.. that was the most emotional scene, he was trying to be strong but with her he is himself; Arohi sensed that he is afraid too.."kuch nahi hoga Arohi, main kuch hone nahi dunga, tumhare bina nahi reh sakta mein" these lines have so much intensity in them, they literally brought tears in my eyes... These two have just each other by their sides who truly know each other & will support one another.. afraid of how the society will handle their innocent love is something to fear about..

The smile on Arjun's face when Arohi asked why he came there, awe...to wish his wifey a happy B'day could be the sweetest gift ever...😍 sharp 12:00AMπŸ‘πŸΌ
overall the hubby-wifey sweet moments were a treat to watch...they pulled it off soo well...reaL & naturalπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjun throwing a party for her, also going to get gifts..already shows how much he could pamper her😍
Their hugs & kisses just depicted pure emotions❀️ nothing else😍

Ullus & RPS plotting against the love birds...
pehli baar kisi ulluwalia ne akal ki baat ki ha...🀣🀣
though the master mind was another ullu in disguiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
keep going guyz...aise hi hume entertain karte rehna..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Rajveer-Arjun Tashan is again, treat to watchπŸ˜†
keep it coming...just like Arjun-Arohi, i will never get bored of Rajveer-ArjunπŸ˜†
Now i know exactly what makes Arjun Singhania soo different from all the TV characters so far... He is that sweet & cute boy with the ones that loves him & a mysterious man for others..
Love how this 'completely a lover boy' with Arohi gets all 'evil' when he sees Rajveer🀣🀣
Arjun Singhania is one of his kind!!
"Good night chachi" 🀣seriously after hearing this, Gauri should be ashamed of herself but alas, she is 😈
Is it only me or did anybody else think that Gauri would cry now?!!🀣🀣 damn!! the actress needs serious help!! she should've shown shocked & jealous expressions either!! but she left me shocked with her undefined expression😳

CVs/writersπŸ‘πŸ‘ Karan & Kritika, tremendous performances⭐️ U guyz continue to amaze me..

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am still speechless!..the whole episode was dreamy beautifully excecuted!..and brilliant performances by karan kritz!!..kmh is all about love and love!..the kisses were just too passionate the tears in their eyes the pain!..of separation!..uff i am touched!..😳...

i am still in dreamland will write more once i come back!..πŸ˜†..love u CVs !..❀️