Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ari n jannat karan just updated twitter...wre r u guyz??
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz.......πŸ€—........just watched da epi now........im just in Arjuhi dreamland.......😍 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍 😍😍😍😍😍
😍
nd gauri chachi.....🀣

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loved this episode! I was hoping Arjun would come to see Arohi and he did. I loved their scenes, they can't bear to be apart from each other. Arjun wanted to be the first to wish Arohi a Happy Birthday, how sweet. Their scenes together were just perfect, it spoke volumes for the love they have for each other. I am glad they got to spend time together and were not interrupted😍

Gauri and Rajveer, what are they upto? Arjun going away for 12 hours? I hope that their plan flops and Arjun takes Arohi away. Its not like they are unknowing that their families are trying to rip them apart, I want to see them be one step ahead of their enemies.

Arjun's scene with Gauri and Rajveer was priceless. It was like the bad boy Arjun had returned in this scene, he handled them so well. I hope I don't see you at the party. Aww, he likes Lovedeep she is cool. He really got to them, especially Rajveer. My favorite part was when Arjun called Gauri chachi! 🀣

10/10 for this episode. It was awesome!! πŸ‘
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
ankita.sushant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah it was indeed a amazing episode loved it !
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
edited on page 3...sorry i've been a bit busy lately and havent been able to editbut today i couldnt control myself...this episode i had to write about
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Aksh.. finally got time to be here in ML!! So, how r u holding up with such a fantrastic epi & then studies.. such a bad combo yaar!! It takes so much from me to come out of arjuhi land quickly and get back to book world!!

Fantastic epi!! Goes into list of my fav's so far!! πŸ‘ But waiting for more fire works tomorrow and on wed!! we r gonna love it.. I feel!! something very innovative is waiting for us..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guyz!! 
hey partner πŸ€—

kya episode tha !! mindblowing.. o first off .. thanks to all who gave me running commentary n rxns when the epi aired!!

n thnx to the CVs n the Dialogue writers for giving such a mind blowing stupendofantabulously fantastic episode!! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

Hey Aksh.. finally got time to be here in ML!! So, how r u holding up with such a fantrastic epi & then studies.. such a bad combo yaar!! It takes so much from me to come out of arjuhi land quickly and get back to book world!!

Fantastic epi!! Goes into list of my fav's so far!! πŸ‘ But waiting for more fire works tomorrow and on wed!! we r gonna love it.. I feel!! something very innovative is waiting for us..

arre yaar, yeh ek baat hai jo bura hua tere mere saath, we r getting mind blowing episodes just when we need some serious study time!! its a night mare trying to get arjuhi n their lovey dovey scenes out of ur mind trying to focus on fitting points into a line (regression analysis).. i end up fitting scenes into some song like a VM!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

this epi deffo goes into my  kmh all time favs(both seasons).. 
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hey guyz!! 

hey partner πŸ€—

kya episode tha !! mindblowing.. o first off .. thanks to all who gave me running commentary n rxns when the epi aired!!

n thnx to the CVs n the Dialogue writers for giving such a mind blowing stupendofantabulously fantastic episode!! β­οΈ

Ditto! Kudos to Karnika for a brilliant performance today πŸ‘ , to the dialogue writers for amazing lines & punches πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & above everything to the CV's for giving us a wonderful rightly predicted epi.. for living up to the expectations & for living upto the character sketches of Arohi & particularly Arjun today!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

arre yaar, yeh ek baat hai jo bura hua tere mere saath, we r getting mind blowing episodes just when we need some serious study time!! its a night mare trying to get arjuhi n their lovey dovey scenes out of ur mind trying to focus on fitting points into a line (regression analysis).. i end up fitting scenes into some song like a VM!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

this epi deffo goes into my  kmh all time favs(both seasons).. 

Agreed, I mean here I'm trying to remember all the enzymes, their rxns & their characteristics.. & boom comes arjuhi chemistry into my thoughts.. & there goes my enzyme study into gutter!! πŸ˜†

But neverthless, both study & KMh r imp to us.. so, we need a balance!! Kudos to us.. it's working too.. limited spamming, no wasting time & no takes for now!! so, working perfectly for the moment.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Definitely, one of the fav's of both seasons!! πŸ‘  a perfectly balanced epi by the CV's... right amount of intense dialogues, right amount of spell bound romance, right amount of evilness from RPS, ghodi & his ghoda!! & most importantly.. what a face-off btw Arjun-Rajvir!! I'm gonna love this even more now.. I guess this is just gonna get better & better!! Kepp up the awesome work team KMH!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘