Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
episode- 👏👏👏👏👏

scenes-😍😍😍😍😍😍

arjun arohi -❤️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
so everything was perfect ....thanx 4 giving us sleepless nights n dreamy days 😳😉

cant ask 4 more ...best husband wife jodi .😃

i was so much into them that actually was not listening gauri n rajveer 's plan ...n 2day i dont even want to listen. just arjuhi moments 4 me .😳😊
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kitani Mohabbat hai....realy aaj ke epi me Kitani Mohabbat thi. :) Arjun did exactly wat was xpected from him.gharwaalo ka darr bhula kr apni wify ko birthday wish kiya...Absolutely loved it. But dunno y arjun arohi ki tarah m also afraid ki khi wo dono apni families ke trap me fass kr alag na ho jaaye...:( just hope aisa kuchh nah ...ho atleast Arohi arjun ki throw ki hui party jaroor attend kre. want her to c dat tatto , m dieing to c her reaction on dat.
Last break me the way arjun teased Raajveer was too gud. n "Gud nite chachi" lol! that was the best :D
Kritz sweety n karan no words 4 their acting , it was all natural ;-)

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kavyasam

me back    still  relishing the  'Chaachiii '  word  ,  kya  ghumake mara , aahaa .    everytime he see rajveer  he  gets  this  Evil  streak 😈  awesome.

hehhe same here Kavya..."chachi" was superfunny!!...🤣🤣...that was a slap on her face!!...😈..😆😆...and me too loved it when arjun meets rajveer n he goes into his don mood..😎..even though the romantic arjun has tooken over the don arjun...the bad boy is still inside him..😛...gud cv's havn't forgotten..😉
kavyasam thumbnail

@anjali -  hi  ,  I know  it was superb. 

another  superb line was  rudra's  ' first  time  kisi ullu ne akal ki baat ki,   it  is  Historic moment'   🤣🤣🤣 👏👏
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kavyasam

@anjali -  hi  ,  I know  it was superb. 

another  superb line was  rudra's  ' first  time  kisi ullu ne akal ki baat ki,   it  is  Historic moment'   🤣🤣🤣 👏👏

omg i know Kavya!!!...even i cudn't control my laughter!!!...ROFLROFLROFL...👏👏👏
channi_star thumbnail

same here guyz!! sixer of the day goodnight chachi!!!!!

gud1 mr. singhania!!!

🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I too luved arjuns 'gud nite chachi'... Thta was a slap on gauris face for thinking that arjun might come back to him..... 😆
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
today was fab fab epi ... cricket fever ke baad amazing entertainment!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also i luved the evillaughter that arjun gives to rajveer nd gauri.... Typically don ishtyle!!!
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah the return of don arjun is always great to watch ... and the way he was seeing gauri lol