Posted: 13 years ago
Hey! karan tonight awesome episode yaar! Good Night! 😊
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing epi ...😊😛😳

luved arjuhi .....😳😳😳

totally worth the long wait for monday

every epi is better and more romantic than the last one.... keep them coming CVs😳👏⭐️

lambi judai  BG score was perfect 😊 luv how arohi writes arjun all over her mirror (sheeshe tode in bg )

the phone call ... both crying .. both lying 😆

mujhe koi nahi rok sakta 😳 mere aur tumhare beech koi darwaza nahi aa sakta😳 best gift arjun could give arohi .. visit and be with he ...😳
the hug 😳like theyve met after ages 😛

Rudr-michal
ok rudr somewhere as feelings for arjun .. he all happy that arohi is gone n his son is back with him (he says beta and not arjun)

Michael jealous😆 treat to watch bekaar beta!😆

rudr: wow pehli baar kisi ahluwalia ne itne akal ki baat ki hai 🤣🤣🤣 ... that cracked me up big time 😆 (rudr knows his dushman so well😆)

kartar singh ahluwalia ke ghar shatir dimaag kiska ho sakta hai ... gauri😡 she is not an ahluwali!

michael ke expressions
he will help arjun arohi

hubby n wifey together
😍 words can never describe this properly

THE HUGS AND KISSES WERE FAB .. PASSIONATE BUT THE LAST PART STOLE IT ALL..😉
hamara hogaya tumhara huwa kya ?
Divorce 😆
good night chachi
🤣🤣🤣  it will be gauri'e worst night 😆

but she was very confident of arohi herself not going .. dunno wats her plan ... but really hope it backfires on her !

-luved streaks of romeo arjun (huga n kisses) n don arjun (ill go frm main door)
- gauri chachi ... that was truly EPIC!! awesome CVs give fans just what they want!
-rudr about ullus ! superd mirroring the ML feelings
-Arjun talking about lovedeep ... nice hoping lovedeep plays important role in keeping arjuhi together

will edit more ! this epi calls for a million watches!

perfect 10/10! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Edited by zooni.blue - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
Edited
*daydreaming*..😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍...omg i am totally speechless abt today's epi!!..😲...i dnt know what to say!!....where to start from...arjuhi r so magical..❤️😳.....n the bedroom scene *blushing*..i always wanted arjuhi 2 have a scene like dis n they did..❤️..an amazing episode!!! just loved it alot..so special...*in dreamland* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
those passionate hugs n kisses were a definition of how much arjuhi love each other...their love is so pure yet so passionate..☺️ ☺️ ☺️..i just love their love for each other...the dialogues were less..but it has so much effect...n their eyes n gestures sed everyone...😳
Superloved arjun's dialogues to chacha n chachi...👏👏...🤣🤣..n the one to gauri was a slap on Gauri's face..😈...she always thot arjun wud b hers..n now she is kinda related to him..😉😆

thanks cv's for a wonderul, beautiful episode...👏👏👏...one of the best so far!!..⭐️⭐️...loved the intensiry after the seperation!!..keep it going!!...amazing job once again Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok done with my VM...hope you guys like it😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj0Y3C3OlKE[/YOUTUBE]

today's episode was just simply awesome!!!! what a mindblowing start to the week 👏
i'm sure this week is gonna a fun filled ride with lots in store!! looking forward to it

arjun  entering ullu house through front door  like a proper don👏⭐️😎

cute hubby-wifey moments 😍

Last part was just too good today!!!!!!! so many punches by arjun🤣

arjun to gauri- goodnight CHACHI 🤣
🤣
arjun to rajvir- humara toh hogaya>>>rajvir ☺️
🤣
🤣🤣

🤣

thank you sooo much CVs for this epi 🤗 and kudos to dialogue writers 👏⭐️
i'm still 🤣
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
k.. teh prev lounge closed rather abruptly!!😔
khair.. jannat wanted to reply u.. n then realized the thread closed.. n vaise bhi kuki replied what i wanted to say.. micky will do our job.. 

k am outta here now!! bye guyz!!

p.s. dialogue writers!! u r equalling the indian team on my list.. muah!! Gauri Chachi!! no better insult to her!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright guys!! me outta here now.. have to study.. final exams nxt week!! So, no take from me for atleast 2 weeks.. but will be here to spam during the epi's as usual!!

Chalo.. me off now!! Have fun.. & would come back & read everyone's awesome takes.. when I get tired studying for too long!! Bye 4 now..🤗
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res super duper luv today epi.no words can describe the depth in arjuhi relationship which i saw in today epi.will try my best to giv it words.will edit tommorow.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Kitani mohabbat hai😳..aaj don't dare to ask me this question about todays epi coz mein words mein bata nahi paungi meri mohabbat bas itni mohabbat hai…

The epi left me speechless it took me so long to recover…I have seen so many serials but none of em have touched the way kmh does and it would never be the same without karan and kritz di they just bring arjun and arohi to life I mean seriously I cant understand how such happy go lucky and full of life people like karan and kritz di do such intense and sad scenes with such ease and so naturally as if it's a part of them and they aren't acting at all…hats off to both of em for such amazing work they are doing…and I wanna thank them for all the hard work they go through forgiving us such beautiful episodes…it took me so long to come out of dreamland and stop blushing isn't that proof enough of how awesome the epi was??i have lost count how many times I have replayed it doesn't that tell u howmuch I loved it??i was moved to tears seeing arjuhi cry doesn't that explain to u how fab their acting was??But one thing I wanna add here arjuhi ko rote hue dekhna and sad dekhna is still acceptable coz they have to go through this so that their love becomes the strongest of em all but I don't want karan and kritz di to experience any similar pain or any pain at all…I want em to always be together and always be smiling coz together is where they belong and happiness is what suits em the best

Sorry MLSA haven't been able to spam here much but hum sabki thinking similar wavelengths par hi hoti hai humesha…even I was wanting arjun to be the first to wish her coming to her house and then rajveer and his punches…that sounds so amazing na and when it happened it was even more amazing…wah wah cv devta ne humari sunli

Thanku cv's the epi was too beautiful for words loved it to the core…dialogue writers tareef ki adat daal lo coz m in love with ur work and the dialogues u come up with I just can never have enuf of praising u…thanku for such amazing dialogues...and it was executed awesomely...thanku karan and kritz di for ur awesome acting coz without that sab kuch hoke bhi is scene mein kuch nahi hota u bth r the life of kmh

I wont speak about the whole arjuhi scene cause theres nothing that i can specifically write about...it was beautiful and it was pure and it was soulful so no besharmi from me today about this epi...I loved how cv's did the same thing differently...haye our gentleman don wifey ke room ki khidki se andar nahi aya he knocked on her door and came in have u seen this anywhere else this sort of execution i have seen for the first time and i loved it...i loved the lambi judai song...i loved their conversation...i loved her lying on his chest that was just too beautiful,loved his wishing style...loved it all...

Nitin,Danish were good here and mohan kapoor sir was awesome as always i have never loved a negative charecter as much as i have loved rps he is doing a fab job...Micky getting jealous of rps and arjun relation hmmm....this mouse can finally be of some help to us...me likey likey maksad jo bhi ho m pretty sure hes goanna screw up gauri's so called shatir plan and arjuhi will end up together wohoo cinderella and prince charming though even i m of the opinion she wont go to his party bt somehow they will end up celebratin together

Now lemme get to the part i hated the most..."gauri chachi" ok guys put away ur tomatoes and eggs lemme complete my take...i love arjun-rajveer punches and clashes because its like two power packed performers having a go at each other...its a treat to watch karans evil smirk as arjun and nitins disgusted and irritated looks as rajveer...their expressions their acting their dialogue delivery makes me wait for those scenes with same eagerly with which i wait for arjuhi scenes....but in this dialogue arghh it felt like arjun was talking to a stone...so many punches and not one proper reaction from parul...arghh she is the main vamp in the serial for crying out loud she should stop saying dialougues like shes reading a script,step out of her miss goody two shoes act and start acting like the vamp she is...i want to hate her...i want to feel like killing her...but all i feel is irritated at her expressionless acting...for me she completely killed the last scene and karans and nitins acting...i know m being very mean and rude but wat can i do day after day damn she is getting a important amount of screen space every day her track is taking up importance she needs to improve wont be able to tolerate this for much longer...

OMG!!!I cant wait for today its goanna be bloody awesome i have a good feeling prince charming is definitely goanna meet his cinderella i dont know about future track but atleast till her b'day finishes we are goanna get awesome epis  i m sure of that...cant wait for that tatoo scene its goanna be amazingggg....ek episode hua nahi and humara anticipation for next episode started already i get scared of asking myself ke is show se kitani mohabbat hai coz i dont have the answer to that it is undefinable in words

I wanna end my take with these lines for karan and kritz di...KARAN AND KRITZ DI U TOO ARE THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH,SWEET,HONEST,REAL AND AMAZING ACTORS I HAVE SEEN...WE LOVE U THE WAY U ARE...IF SOMEONE DOESNT UNDERSTAND U ITS THEIR PROBLEM NOT UR'S U R AMAZING BEING URSELF...DONT EVER CHANGE...LOVE U...TAKE CARE...THANKU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK U DO FOR KMH AND US WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
me back    still  relishing the  'Chaachiii '  word  ,  kya  ghumake mara , aahaa .    everytime he see rajveer  he  gets  this  Evil  streak 😈  awesome.