Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haan yaar  jannat , kuki  perfect  gift  socha  usne  uss ladki ke liye ,  agar  woh  sab  kuch chod  ke  iski  party  mein phunchti  then   I would have    'arrrjjjjjuuunnnnn   yeh  kaha ka gift hai '   but  nai ab  to he gets  a  pat  on the  back   from  me.  agar theek thaak  arjun  ki khawaish  puri karegi then she  will get some better gift  😈
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys.. Done wid my yesterdays take... Lol done it after 25 hrs the epi ended... Anyways... Its a short one nd its on pg 1....
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitter567

just watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mixer grinder...perfect!!! put all the ullus in, mix then grind.....voila!!!...ullu keema 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

haan yaar  jannat , kuki  perfect  gift  socha  usne  uss ladki ke liye ,  agar  woh  sab  kuch chod  ke  iski  party  mein phunchti  then   I would have    'arrrjjjjjuuunnnnn   yeh  kaha ka gift hai '   but  nai ab  to he gets  a  pat  on the  back   from  me.  agar theek thaak  arjun  ki khawaish  puri karegi then she  will get some better gift  😈

Yupp kavya, perfect gift from a hubby to his wifey!! 😆

but for a change, I liked the fact that arohi decided to stay back.. bcoz I super loved arjuhi understanding after that! arjun always knew arohi loves her family dearly & would be very hurt to hurt them.. Loved the fact that arohi told him whatever she was thinking & arjun accepted it whole heartedly & understood her!! He didn't sulk & say her family's more imp to her than me!! I love the kind of understanding & trust they r developing for each other.. they know the circumstances & the situations boht r in.. & r not trying to snatch other relations away from each other!!
Also, super loved arjun coming to her.. bcoz he knew that even though arohi can't come to him, she would be remembering him & her day would be very incomplete without him!!
Lovely scenario depicted by CV's!! 👏👏
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree with both of you kavya & kuki i would have  loved it more if arohi had gone to his party. it would have made arjun happy also. but then again kuki i agree that they r stuck in a situation so she tried not hurt anyone so she rang arjun and he also was ok about it. so glad that due to this no misunderstanding took place  they. both handled the situation very well.

kavyasam thumbnail
chalo guys me off for a couple of hrs.  

bye  everyone   😛