Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice FF.. looks interesting.. continue soon n do PM me..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great concepts.

do continue plz.
thank u
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and interesting storyline ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you

Please update soon :)
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
pls do pm me
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ur ff is really good and u should continue update soon adn can u send em a pm whenever u update already sent u a buddy request thanks
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ff,continue soon............
dazed1234 thumbnail

plz ignore any mistakes

Part 2

Maan kept glancing at geet the whole lecture..

M: he thought "wow this girl looks so innocent and breathtaking wait a min did I just called her beautiful  maan dude wat is wrong with u u love sameera n here u r calling another girl beautiful OMG wat is happening I need to stay away from this girl or else I will go crazy..

The class was over and now was the lunch time….Sameera and maan were walking in the hallway when someone crashed into them  and spilled the drink that was in the hand on sameera

S: you behenji tum dekh kay nahin chal sakti mera expensive dress kharab ka diya

G: I am really sorry I did not see you I am really sorry.

S: sorry my foot (low middle class girls) tum jaisi low status wali larkian attention panay kay liay kitna gir sakti hoon

G: enough ek to mainay tumhay sory bol rahi hoon aur tum  ho kay mujhay kia kuch keh rahi hoon. (she gives her a glare and stroms off)

Meanwhile maan kept staring at her he was thinking" itni innocent larki aur itna gussa wow gussay main be kitni khoobsorat lagti hai…then suddenly he came to his sences and looked at sameera  she was calling him

S: Maan did you see that behanji girl insulted me ghhhh I hate her

M: Sam stop shouting (he was soo ingrosed in staring at geet that he did not see whose fault was it )

Maan looked at sameera she was crying fakely maan could not take her tears (even though they were fake ) so he said

M: how dare she insult my sameera MY LOVE  I will teach her a lesson

M: Sam plz roh mat main us ko aisa sabak sikao ga kay who agay say kabhi tumhari insult nahin karay gi.

S: sameera smirked (ab pata cahley ga us behenji ki kay meri insult karna ka injaam kia hota hai)

Both maan and sameera leave for their so called dinner date. 

Keep wondering how will maan teach geet a lesson until then good bye and ya don't forget to comment and press like button.

Thnx

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice updates
continue soon
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
it was gud,,,bt y soo small,,continue soon
dazed1234 thumbnail

Note

sry guys i know it was short but i will try to make next update long but if you like my ff then comment as much as possible. if u dont then i will not update untill then i know i m being selfish but plz comment and press like button.

thnx

Edited by dazed1234 - 13 years ago