Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow....nice stat... pls add me to yr pm list...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice ff.............but hate sameera.............jaldi se ussey pic se hatao yaar............i dont want geet to be hurt..............can u pl add me to ur pm list
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it!!
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great start
very interesting
cont soon plz
p.s. add me to your pm list 😃
sanjulee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ff...
add me too in the PM list...
dazed1234 thumbnail

hey guys here is the next part so enjoy but dont forget to comment and press th like button kk one more thing ignore any mistakes..  

Part 3

Maan booked a table in one of the best food restaurant for his date with sameera.  They arrived there and sat on their table that was booked for them.

M: Sam what do you want to order , I will have Italian

S: I want Italian too but first of all tell me how we will teach that behenji a lesson for insulting me.

M: Sam lets just order first then we can discuss the plan

S : ya u r rite

M; Maan calls the waiter they order their favourite Italian lazania. Waiter comes and takes their order and goes. They start their discussion.

M: ok the plan is we will through a welcome party for new students and we will say to them that this party is from college so they have to come.  Then when that girl comes we will offer the soft drinks to every1. After that we will mix a tablet in her drink (nashay ki dawai). We will give the special drink to waiter to give it to her and wen she will drink it then you will see the fun.

S: Maan it is awesome plan u r the best and I love u.

M: I know I m the best becoz I  am MSK and I am perfect in everything.

S: ya u r rite u r the best and perfect in everything.

When they finish their plan the waiter comes with their order and they have their Italian lazania. After half an hour Maan pays the bill and they leave. While leaving Sameera smirks and thinks in her mind that ab ayega maza. Maan drops sameera to her house and he goes to his mention.

M: he thinks am I doing right to want to insult that innocent girl in public. She is so beautiful and her eyes I don't wat happens to me wen i look into her eyes I get lost it is like if she cries I will not be able to handle it he comes to reality he says Maan dude what is happening to you it is only been a day u met that girl and u r already taking her side I should be taking sameeras side I love her and I will do anything to make her happy. In His unconcios mind he is feeling guilty for whatever he is about to do with that girl but he pushes those thoughts away and thinks about organizing the welcome party.

S: Sam is smirking and thinking that now wen we will insult that girl she will not be able to face anyone and will leave the collage. She is very happy to think that geet will have to leave the collage becoz of shame.

On the other hand we see a guy who is wearing light blue  shirt with jeans. He is none other than Rahul who is geets best friend. Rahul family is also ricc a but as not as rich as maans family. Rahul  dad is maan dads client but Rahul and maan don't know each other.

R: he says I am so happy I will meet my best friend tomorrow in the welcome party  I will surprise by meeting her in the party.

M: his mom calls him rahul where are you come eat lunch you have to go to collage tomorrow so hurry up.

R:  I am coming mom! 

He goes downstairs and eats the lunch and waits for tomorrows party. He is very excited.

All four of them are excited for the party some for wrong reasons and some for good reasons.

index for parts in on page 1 

thnx 

Edited by dazed1234 - 13 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
continue soon pls
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for next ... will the drink acctually reach Geet??
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
toooooooooooo shortttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh no hate maan for just blindly following sameera............doesnt he have his own brains.............
hope nothing bad happens to geet..........