luv u
vritika
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
fantastic update pls cont soonnnnnnnn
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear.. Gud 2 know Piya has sum1 caring for her.. Anvesha n her hubby seems too close to Piya.. Loved Angela.. especially Marissa n Angela's talk.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei its cool..once the past comes out it would more interesting..do continue soon n make the story move on...
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
hey nyce part !!!!!!!!!!
eager ly waiting for da pjz past!
mitzi11 thumbnail
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update! Loved Marissa-Angela talks as well as Piya-Annie talks...Update soon!!! 
ilove99 thumbnail
oh!pia thought that annie is her mom..poor girl......
the whole office care so much about her ðŸ˜³
ah! why was angie rude to marrisa ?😆
can't wait for next update soon pleaseeeeeeeeee............. ðŸ˜ƒ
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 4

21st March, 2003.

It's morning and I am too lazy to get up and leave the bed. I am excited too. It's my birthday today. Panchi di enters the room in an attempt to wake me up for College. I tuck myself in the pillow and pretend to sleep. 
Panchi- Piya, i know you are awake. so better get up and get ready! Panchi di pulls me up and then hugs me.
Happy Birthday Darling. So my little princess is 21 now. OMG you are such a grown up princess. I was still half-sleep so i murmured- Thank you di! ummm....mera present?
Come down and see yourself!! Ya'ah coming right away... Where is Misha by the way? I think she is in the garden...revising her assignments. She won't be able to revise today na? that's why! But you come down fast... Ya'ah!. I hurriedly wore my jeans and tee and ran downstairs. I found mamma and papa looking at me with a small box in their hand. As I come closer, Misha blind-folded me and pulled me outside the house. I can make this out because of the sudden change in the temperature of the atmosphere. When she removed my blind, I see a brand new dazzling BMW standing  in front of the dobriyal garage. That's for you my princess! papa told hugging me. take piya, this is the key. Go have some fun darling! Mamma handed over the key to me and i just threw my books on the side seat and roared all the way to the College.

On the way-

I was driving peacefully when I saw a lady lying helplessly on the road bleeding from top to bottom. I stopped my car with an intention to help the lady. I wanted to have a closer look of the lady. I came outside the car and neared the lady. Some footstep from behind diverted my attention. The moment i turned around someone closed my mouth and aimed a gun at my temple. The feeling was horrifying. I could smell the gun and its contents. The lady stood up and wiped the fake blood that covered her face. He asked me to handover all the money and the car if I wanted to save my life. I refused. He twitched his gun and was about to shoot me when a hand pulled me aside. I fell near a tree with my head smashing at the trunk of the tree. I regained my controls and watched the man as he fought for me with those dacoits. All of them quickly fell before him. The next moment he was near me helping me get back to my car. He offered to drive the car but I refused. He forced me to take him along for my safety. When i reached my college and stopped the engine I turned round to thank him but the side seat was empty. I felt my forehead and there was not blood...not even a mark of being hurt. Kabir and others pulled me out of the car and gave me birthday bumps. I was not focussing. My mind was on that boy who had saved me on the highway. Kabir was Panchi's fiance and they were getting married by the end of the year. Misha had always been with Shaurya and Angad and Ruhi were inseparable. It was only me left now unpaired though i liked the idea of being single. I entered the class with my sister-cum-friend Misha and saw the same guy sitting on my seat. The professor asked me to share the seat with him. It was a great opprtunity for me to thank him. Hi, I am Piya Jaiswal...you? Abhay Raichand. That was rude. No Hi! Well thanks for saving me in the morning. That was very sweet of you. It's ok! May I concentrate on my studies. Ya'ah ok sorry for disturbing! I concentrated on the lecture. When the class got over, I followed him outside the class. Abhay! I was thinking, can we go out together. I mean thats just a way to say thankyou for what you did for me in the morning. Can you just get over it. I mean i think rather it was a waste saving you. He turned and went away. No one had showed such an attitude to me ever. I continued with my classes and then went back home early. I had to prepare for my birthday party!. I just created a mess in my room scattering things here and there with an attempt to search for the best dress I had to wear. I even took Panchi's and Misha's help but still it was confusing. Finally i chose a Purple gown to attire myself!.

The Birthday Party

The party was on in a full swing and everyone was enjoying to their best. I was...

The Air hostess spoke in a very melodious tone- Ma'am, Will you have something. It's the time for lunch. No thankyou! I don't need anything! What about you PJ? Mee to...nothing. Thankyou by the way for asking. Umm wait. Annie I think you should wake up Angie and ask her if she needs anything. Ya'ah I'll do that right now.
Angie, Do you want to eat anything.
No momma, I don't need anything. I wanna sleep. Good night. 
No angela, you need to have something. Bring some sandwiches please.
Right away Ma'am.
So PJ continue with your story
I was still wondering about the morning incident...

Precap
The Birthday Party
PREV -PART 3- NEXT -PART 5-
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
interesting.. 😉 you are making me eager day by day to read your updates ðŸ˜³
update soon........