Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing update dear..luved it❤️n keep it up.........
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear n a long 1.. Waiting 2 know more of Abhiya's Past n eagerly waiting for piya 2 reach Dehradun.. pm me d next update yaar.. Carry on..lol.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
i was expecting to read more story in the flashback but u stopped it..will abhay come to party?but she didnt invite him..continue soon..
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb cont soon liked it very much
karantakiar thumbnail
Amazing dear.
fantastic,mindblwing.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon,nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
mansim thumbnail
that was a very nice part👏
it is very interesting😃
please add me to your pm list😉
update soon😉
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 5

Flashback-
I was still wondering about the morning incident...I decided to inquire about The Raichands from Mum and Dad after the party was over. Peeyaa!! Happy Birthday Sweety! I heard Ruhi aka Tracker's voice from behind. I turned around and saw all my friends together. I ran towards them and hugged them all. Happy Birthday Saali Sahiba! Thanxz Kabir! Happy Birthday Piya! Thank you so much Angad! Aww.! This locket is so pretty...thanxzz yaar!! Mention Not friendy! Chalo...chalo...chalo...let's hit the dance floor! The next few hours saw our group dancing on the DJ forgetting all the surroundings. Mum and Dad had agreed for a sleepover at our place. They had even agreed to have Kabir who was otherwise not allowed to stay at our house for long because of stuff like 'damad' and all!. They had just one condition that Panchi would not sleep with the gang. That was my mum's Idea. Though a really freaking one!! But mums and mums after all. That night I didn't sleep at all! Neither of my friends did. It was like party all the night. The next day, we left for College together with Kabir leaving for his office while dropping us. All of us hadn't had any sleep last night but that hadn't affected any of our energy. 
I reached the class and found the same Mr. Attitude sitting on my seat. I quietly sat beside him and concentrated on my class. I had no interest in him whatsoever. Hi Piya! I am Abhay Raichand. Sorry couldn't introduce myself properly. I was quite disturbed. Hi!
Hi! Why the hell were you so rude? Umm...! Some family problems had disturbed me. Oh! so all sorted up! I mean in your family? Ya'ah its all cool now. So I was wondering why are you Piya Jaiswal and your sister is Misha 'Dobriyal'. Umm...why should i tell you and otherwise it's complicated... Well you may if you please. His smile was so cute. No doubt why girls kept drooling around him. It really left me marveling as to why should i tell him my past. But something in me was poking me to make him a part of my past life. Actually Misha and Panchi are my step sisters and after my mother's death, my dad brought me here to live with them. But i prefer putting my real mum's name rather than my dad's. Why? He asked me casually. I looked at him dumbstruck. Why was he so interested in me. My dad was in a dual relationship and ditched my mom. My mom died of cancer and he brought me to live with his new family. So did you forgive him so easily? Ya'ah it took me time to accept him but at least he had accepted me without caring about what the society would say. I prefer that what is buried must be left buried. Why to dig out my past that grieves me! Awesome thought. By the way belated Happy Birthday. He handed over a packet. I peeped inside and found a wrapped present. Thankyou so much. I should take your leave now. See you tomorrow!. Yaah See you tomorrow. I wondered- Wow! Piya that was close. What a change in mood. I think he has mood-swings. I heard Misha calling me. Hey Piya, aaj canteen nahi jaana kya! Yaah chalo. I was still dumbstruck. When i entered the canteen I saw him sitting near the window and nose up as if trying to smell something. I thought- He is such a weirdo! I joined the rest of the gang as they chirped the entire time. Occasionally I would peep through the corner of my eyes and see that weirdo sitting restlessly on the seat. Angad exclaimed- Kitna ajeeb insaan hai yeh banda! Mooh upar aise kiye hai jaise koi kutta ho aur apna khana soongh raha ho!. The entire gang giggled and Piya saw his face becoming paler and eyes ferocious. She quickly removed her gaze and concentrated on her hamburger. After the lunch, she moved towards her car. She had no other class that day. Her car was parked near Abhay's and he was standing near his car. As Piya entered her car. She gave a smile to Abhay but he looked away coldly. Again...Mood-Swings. wondered Piya and drove away. She was listening to her favourite album- Tum Mile. She sang softly along as she drove. On her way, she got a call from Kabir-her jijaji to be. Hello saali sahiba! Well I was planning a disc hangout today. Interested? Ofcourse Je-ja-ji! love calling you that. So shall i pick up Panchi di as well? No ways dear, meri saas mujhe mar dalegi! hi-hi-hi yeah you are right! So see you tonight! Okz! Bye sweetie! Buh-bye!
She called Misha. Hey Misha? Jijaji planning disc-hangout today...you're coming with me? Ofcourse sister...well he called Angad even and we agreed! When are your classes getting over! Don't jalao me okay...i know you're going home. I'll be home by 5...okay mam coming...will talk to later...bye! I reached home and saw mum sitting with kunwarji- Our local sareewala! She was busy picking up sarees when i hugged her. So my princess! Home early... Yah mum, the classes got over early and so... kunwarji, aap baad mein aa jaaiyega! abhi meri sunshine aa gayii hai...mujhe iske liye kuch banana hai... My lovely mumma!! Where is di! beta woh apne NGO ke inspection ke liye gayi hai? Tu bata...kya khayegi! Nothing...i am full! Kuch to khaogi...ruko i have made a dessert i'll serve it right away. you just freshen up and come down... Okz mom...
A tear fell down PJ's cheek as her memory recalled her of her mom. Anvesha consoled her as she fed Angela with the sandwiches! Calm down PJ...have some water... Excuse me! Anvesha called an air hostess. Can I get water please! Thankyou! You rest for a while and continue the story when you feel better. Angela had been watching this and she hated tears in PJ's eyes.
PJ clies(cries) and Angela chad(sad) Don't cly(cry) PJ...Angie don't like teals.(tears) -Angela puffed up...She looked like a tomato!
No babes See (PJ wiped her tears off) PJ not crying! Don't be angry!
No teals...Angela happy!
Anvesha was too happy to see the bond between her daughter and PJ. The little PJ smiled was during Angela's presence.

Precap
PJ's Past
-Previous PART 4-
-Next PART 6-
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
y cant we have the flashbacks in one go?..really its interesting that i wish the update shouldn't end so soon..continue soon yaar..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
fantastic dear,luvly.
awsm one.
mindblwing updt dear.
thnx for d pm.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear.. Finally Abhay der n dat too he was d first 1 to talk wit Piya.. Mood Swings.. ;) Piya-Kabir talk was Nice.. They seem close.. Jija Saali. Piya has a gud bond wit her Mom.. Dat's sweet.. Loved Angela's talk.. I lik her a lot in ur FF..her Childish talk..aww its so Chweet.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.