Abhiya FF-Love and Tragedy epilogue pg 30(7th May)

Posted: 13 years ago
  -Love and Tragedy-

Character Sketch:

-Piya Jaiswal-
Based in Miami, USA. Chief Editor of Asian Wing of Verve Magazine. Had a troubled relation with Abhay Raichand.
She left Dehradun when she was 23. That was the time Abhay betrayed her and married Shanaya.(Well thats what always Piya thought he did and she saw. The mystery unfolds as the story continues). Piya shifted to US after the heart-break and has controlled herself. She has become a subtle girl far away from the lively Piya that she was. Piya never smiles during her working hours nor attends any parties. 

-Abhay Raichand-
Still lives in Dehradun. A guy with a very mysterious dispositon. Loves Piya more than her but betrays her and marries Shanaya. He forces Piya to leave Dehradun. He hasn't seen Piya since 6 years and doesn't even know if she is alive or not. He still feels guilty for Piya's runaway from the town. He has a dark secret which only Piya knows.
                     - Kabir Singh Rathore-
Piya's best buddy. Married to Panchi Dobriyal- Piya's sister. Blames Abhay for Piya's disappearence from the town.
                 -Panchi and Misha Dobriyal-
Piya's elder sisters. Panchi married to Kabir and Misha is married to Shaurya. 
                 -Arnav and Madhu Dobriyal-
Parents to Misha, Panchi and Piya. Still think Piya is alive though the police closed the case proving her dead. Still in search for their lost daughter. Hold Abhay responsible.

Piya's friends down at Miami

- Anvesha and Abhishek Sharma -
Co-editor of the Asian Wing of Verve. Piya's friends. A Couple. Have a 3-year old girl Angela

Destiny brings Piya back to her hometown somehow where she has to face her family and most specially of All Abhay Raichand again. If she doesn't she has to lose her livelihood. Her friends accompany her to India. 
There will be many more characters which will unfold as the story continues.

THIS IS MY OUTLINE. SHALL I CONTINUE WITH MY NEW FF?
I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...!
                                                                   INDEX

PART 1
                                                PART 2
                                                PART 3
                                                PART 4
                                                PART 5
                                                PART 6
                                                PART 7
                                                PART 8
                                                PART 9
                                                                        PART 10
                                                PART 11
                                                PART 12
                                                PART 13
                                                PART 14
                                                PART 15
                                                EPILOGUE

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
hey do continue...
nice intro
hey yaar....continue continue...
looks really intresting......
waiting for part 1.........
😊
its lovely and bit different please do continue and add me to your pm list..😆
Great start....green signal....go ahead....n add me 2 ur pm list
Intresting Character Sketch.. U should surely continue.. Waiting for d update..lol.
Interesting intro!! You should definitely continue.... Will be waiting for the update... Good luck!!
Luv,
Nidhi.
Hey dear wat an awsm concept.
itz vry different.
awsm yar.
do cnt wid ff nd plz add me to ur pm list.
luv u
vritika
-love and tragedy-
PART 1

Miami, USA- 9:00 am in the morning 21st March

Anvesha enters the Asia wing and heads towards her cabin next to PJ's cabin. Her hubby accompanies her to her cabin. They exchange a kiss, though his office is next to Anvesha's cabin. Anvesha gazes at the cabin next to hers- PJ's cabin..its empty. She wonders PJ is never late...how come today. She was right. PJ had never been late since she first joined the office 6 years ago. She calls Renee, the receptionist to ask if PJ was busy with some meetings or some upcoming edition of VERVE No Ma'am, PJ has not come yet. I am amazed. PJ is never late! Yaah, I wonder too, Fine go Renee, Ring me as and when PJ comes and ask her to meet me immediately. Go. She moves to Abhishek's Cabin to ask him if he had any idea of the whereabouts of PJ. Anvesha half-heartedly continues with her files pertaining to the next edition of VERVE. She leaves the office for a couple of hours and when she returns, She still finds PJ's cabin empty and all the files scattered on the table. She sits down to see the photos her husband has cut short for the next edition of VERVE. Her phone rings. Ma'am PJ ma'am has come and I am sending her to you. Ahh! thank god she is finally here. Send her quick. Anvesha heaves a sigh of relief. PJ enters the office. She is wearing a grey Office Apparel and her face would have been lovely of there was a smile on it. Where the hell have you been PJ? Whats the problem. You didn't answer any of my messages and calls. Are you out of your mind? Come sit... I was worried. PJ spoke in a low tone That's just nothing. Sorry Annie I wasn't feeling well and so i decided to stay back at my place. Any files for me. It's fine...Well whats the day you remember darling? 21st March. Why? Anvesha rose up and hugged PJ Happy Birthday PJ. Now don't tell me you didn't remember this day? Ohh! Yeah i know....ummm thanxz... Abhishek entered the room with a cake. Hey PJ, turn around...See Happy Birthday Darling! Abhishek hugged her tight. A blue-eyed 3 year old girl was in Abhishek's arms Ha-Happy Bilthday (Birthday) P....PJ! Thankyou shweetie! Aww thanxz Abhi...Anvesha and Abhishek made PJ cut the cake and accept the gifts they had brought. A meek smile swept across her face. Never in the past six years Pj had smiled apart from on her Birthday and Annie-Abhi anniversary or Angela's Birthday.
PJ continues with her work. She had to approve the photos and editorials by the co-editors and give her assent to the Director of the monthly. Occasionally, she would be lost in thoughts and Anni had to remind her to continue with her work. They get a letter from the Director-
Dear Editors of Asian Wing of Verve,
The May Edition of Asian Wing of Verve will mark the 6th Anniversary of Asian Wing. So it has to be special for all the readers from different parts of the world. Therefore, I have called a meeting for all the editors of the Wing for the theme and other related discussions of the edition. It's us who give the viewers something crispy every time. I have decided that we'll launch 4 different editions of Verve in May 2011. The idea is in my mind and i want that all the editors. 
With Regards,
Marissa
That was a surprise as well as a headache for the editors. 4 Editions in one month...What is Marissa up to? It'll be fun. PJ exclaimed bluntly without any expression on the face. 

5:00 pm evening. Miami

Anvesha was packing up. She called PJ Hey PJ don't go home...you are coming with us...to our place. But why? Come Come...i'll tell you on the way... Come Come Come. Sweet Angela dragged PJ...Co-come na aunty...pleaszhe (please) ! Okay Angie, I'll come. 

The Sharma's House

Anvesha and Abhishek drag PJ inside and PJ sees that an entire party has been arranged for PJ. She is happy to see it but the much awaited smile of hers is still not available. She occupies a seat at the bar and gulps 3 pegs in one go.

Dehradun, India.

It's late night but the Dobriyal Couple are still awake. It's their daughter's birthday that day. It has been 6 years since she disappeared. She had been heart-broken and she left the town without informing anybody. They had reported to the police who searched for her for months but after that, they closed the case proclaiming her to be dead. But the Dobriyal Couple are not convinced. They cannot swallow the fact that Piya is dead. They fix their gaze on Piya's photo when she was 19 and it was taken during her birthday

Tears fall on the photo. They quickly dry it. They place the strawberry cake on the table and cut it on behalf of Piya. Their emotions play traitors to them and Arnav and Madhu are to depressed to see their daughter's pic. They recall all the evidences given by the police and tears start welling from their cheeks. Arnav...Piya zinda hai... Tum apne aap ko kamzor mat banao...Hume Piya ko dhoondna hai...hausla mat haaro. She embraces Arnav. She herself is trying very hard so that she doesn't weakens.

Miami, USA

The party is on in a full swing but the birthday girl PJ is nowhere to be seen. Anvesha and Abhishek find her puffing out cigarette in the garden. Anvesha snatches away the butt and and extingushes it. PJ...not today please. Atleast don't smoke today. Anni please, Give me another please. I won't let you at all. Come have something...you haven't eaten anything...come... Angela had been watching this, she says-Aunty pleaszhe chalo na, Angela ishz hungaly(hungry) pleashze na! PJ lifts up Angela and proceeds for dinner. Angela is the only one PJ can't refuse to. She has only a triffle for dinner and leaves for her home. At her home, PJ is working very hard to control her emotions. Finally, her emotions win and she breaks down. Unending tears start welling down her cheeks and they are impossible to control. Aaj kyun!! Itne din tu strong rahi hai PJ. aaj kyun kamzor padh gayi...Ruk abhi ruk...mat ro!...pleasee...stop PJ...sttoooop....now...PJ...PJ sits on the ground with a thud. Her birthday was one of the most grieving days for her. She stands up when her tears stop and looks in the mirror. Her eyes are swollen red... She controls her tears...pulls the blanket and goes off to sleep.

Precap
The Board Meeting at Miami
          NEXT -PART 2-

Guys I have written a short update. If you Like hit the LIKE button and leave your regarding if i should continue! If you permit, you will get to see many many more long update
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
Hey dear m glad dat u updt.
itz an amazing ,superb part.
it ws mindblwing.
too gud dear.
luvd it.
thnx for d pm dear.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dun 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika