US : MSK! HAAN!!

PS : i am not the dudette! i am only MSK! HAAN!🤣🤣🤣🤣
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg loved ur post a lot yaar🤣🤣🤣🤣
jasraj123 thumbnail
omg love ur post👍🏼. he is indeed a disease which can't be cure by any medicine lol. so keep on getting sick more and more day by day. dn't think u r alone there is a huge line like u and including me😆😆🤣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sammy.... the poem and twin GC keeled me 🤣🤣
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg Sam🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are just too hilarious, specially the twinnie thing😆
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
honestly this post had me 🤣
especially that poem oh my......................ha ha ha..................
but point to be noted its better to go with Maan rather than Gurmeet..............i mean the Gurmeet before he signed up Geet show.............thanks for the pm dear............
tanimaneet thumbnail

You know dear, this is the most hilarious post I have ever read on this forum.

I laughed my eyes out, literally. I could not actually laugh as I am in office. I had tears coming through my eyes as I was laughing inside.

Well can't blame you for having the disease. At this rate you will never be cured unless he shaves. I think if that happens we all will be.

Your story reminds me of my own story when after getting bowled over my MSK , I wanted to know who this guy was who swept me off my feet.

Well I had pretty much the same response as you did after seeing the unshaven look. Also watched an interview which GC gave with his general pause and ummmmmmmmmm language. Well need I say more what I felt?

Anyway, boy he was too cute yesterday. Could not help loving him more.

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sammy ur post had me in more splits than the episode. Btw since the last 2-3 days I've been laughing away like crazy when I watch Geet. One thing I admire is the way his expressions change. I mean in one scene he can show anger, the next moment love and concern are mirrored in his eyes. And the way he asked Geet "did u climb up on a chair" That is enough to prove he has utmost faith in his Geet and that come what may there will never be any room for doubt in his mind where she is concerned.....Wow this character is a man in a million...bet every unmarried girl will be wanting a hubby like him and married ones will be expecting their hubbies to become like him....I pity the poor males out there in the world...all will have to compete with Mr. Maan Singh Khurrana.......
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!!!! super hilarious!!!!!🤣🤣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy! Wohoooooooo!!! Walking talking breathing MSK are you? LOL
Oh Man!Some people need Drool LESSONS from you Sammy! You just rock! Tonsillities! LOL!
Awesome is the word! I have personally never drooled on MSK as much as i did when i was reading this post of yours!😆😆
Between! wakehe acha idea hai! Gurpreet cousin of MSK! What say!
But why did you hide the hair removal creams! Imagine MSK with hair on his hand! 😲SCREAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!🥱

Return his hair removal cream to him!🤣

Awesome Awesome! ☺️