Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I admit to have been suffering from every single disease that you have perfectly described.😉  However, I must ADD his cuteness and Hotness in today's episode almost cost me my JOB today (well I was watching the episode at work and was laughing and giggling like a teenager.  I don't think there was not one person present at work, including my Boss, who did not stop by my cabin and asked if I was OK??? ) So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana would you like to tell me what I should do if I get fired because of your cuteness??? I think I will flush my degrees down the drain and take over the job at KC as your secretary.  I would love to serve you black coffee with one sugar cube every day.  Oh by the way I must add I cook damn good Italian food so no problem there too 😃

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO hilarious post - loved reading it!! because thats exactly how i feel/felt at the time lol

I seriously had to keep pausing the video and was laughing constantly in my room I swear my family's like why the heck is she laughing so much. GC was phenomenal as Maan today - those smiles - hai . . . soooooo cute!! him trying to smile constantly at Geet LMAOOOO (picturising it now) I seriously wonder how they shot that scene and how did DD keep a straight face cuz i dont think i could have I would've burst out laughing and stayed that way for a good 10 mins 😆 and then him checking himself out in the mirror haha cherry on the cake!

the scene with dadi and him mentioning abt his dad totally unexpected! like he seriously mentioned abt his dad for the first time? but that scene was well cute and him saying dad was sooo adorable 

btw ur poem - amazing lol and yes he def plucks his eyebrows or gets them threaded 😆 but how stubble makes a guy seem 100x hotter is actually quite amazing! like seriously he used to be like that and then hes like this! what a transformation lol like u said prob would be a cure to the maan disease if he shaved! atleast i'd get work done🤓 maaneet/maan fever always runs high😳
jyoti106 thumbnail
MSK is a disease that has spread into each cell of our body......no cure for it all
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are all suffering from Maan-eria 😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and have no intention of seeking treatment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail
OMG what 🤣Maan love post.....GOSH ...Sameera..............your post briing live o this forum............Thank GOD u hide  all saving cream and razrs its no needed for MSK...................
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chhoti si umariya mein lag gaya rog!!🤣🤣...poor you!! 

And the part about Maan v. Gurmeet...I did that too🤣
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cent percent i go with u ,maan is most dangerous thing god made to kill women of heart,brain,nerves etc etc attacks.
is any research going on to discover a cure anywhere on earth???
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG samira or wait, am i wrong and its sameera?....ohh gosh, now i am scared for my life cuz i know u hate one of those versions🤣
dude first i wanna brilliant post like always👏
i don't know if u one of my posts on ur topic...it was a while ago but i am gonna say it again....woman i am a HUGEE fan of yours!!😳😆
be it your oh-so-heavenly writing or ur jhakaas sense of humor...you are one interesting species!!🤣.....sorry if that sounded offensive but i am a retardo like that so deal with me here okay😉
dude i absitively posilutely agree with ur post!!....he is the biggest virus spreading organism in the universe....okay lemme let go of my nerdiness here....nah, just one more little thing....if smallpox was epidemic, then we are suffering from dil-ki-vatt-demic....which is a more severe and completely lethal form!!
ohhh man, do not get me to those razors....first, i am contacting the place he goes waxing to....HOLY MACARONI...that guy has beautiful arms and oh-so-gorgeous hands😍
no, i am not gonna start a full on analysis about his body here cuz i am sure we will know the teeny tiny bits and pieces about that😉
and your poem.....*sigh* thou art so talented that yo am sabe how.....and that ladies and gentlemen, are my poetry writing patheticity radiating skills🤣
thanks for making my day dude!!
will comment on ur OS's soon!😉
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh my goodness ...he is damn hot...but this guy s so so so cuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee...how come geet could resist him and hs sweetness..have you noticed the way he was talking to geet after that hug...really yar i am dead after hearing those words ACHA! from maan...i really want maan now! my lapie's screen was just too hot to touch...but yesterday it melted out of maans sweetness... to my dearest maan!

PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan Singh KhUrana is An incurable disease!😆