Frequent Posters

Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
so true.... liked ur post....πŸ˜›
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Okay! Since you have addressed him so openly, lemme do the same. 
Maan Singh Khurana, I have a confession to make! I dream of you daily. I mean, you're like so close, SO CLOSE in my dreams that i just go all🀬

And i wake up, my dream breaks, and so does my heart. 

Darn your beautifully chiseled torso and those ever sexy traps and bicep muscles. I could swoon like a jelly! 
And and and. Yesterday's episode was like an addiction- i watched you over 56 times(yes i counted)☺️

My my! Such cute face! And that susceptibly endearing smile of yours! I turned crimson and more, until i started hyperventilating. Gosh! You know not alas! That how does it feel after whole 20 minutes of glueing my eyes to the screen just to watch your gorgeous face/body/smile. πŸ€’

What is it that you do not possess?!πŸ˜•
Is there anything that makes you less than perfect? And the perfection of yours, makes me miserable as ever, to know that i cannot have you in reality! πŸ˜­

I have never to date been in LOVE with somebody as i love you. I can swear by my God! You are an addiction. And every girl here agrees with me. 

And oh oh oh! I actually forgot to mention. Its because of you that my boyfriend broke up with me! πŸ˜†
He was so irritated at me going all gaga over you, so pissed of with my MSK talks! That he decided that it would be better if he left me vying for you. That, according to him, is a punishment enough for all the torture he had to go through.πŸ˜†
Also, even my dad knows of my OBSESSION of you. And the other day, he literally asked my mom to drag me to a psychiatrist, cuz he felt that i need one. πŸ˜­

So, see! What have you made of me. A girl who hated SRK when almost every other girl died over him. A girl who detested the sight of Shahid Kapoor when all the other girls fell in love with his ever so hot body! And a girl who did not give a damn for the likes of Ranbir Kapoor, Imraan Khan, Leo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Peirce Brosnan, Brad Pitt and other similar hotties of Bollywood and Hollywood that girls were head over heels in love with. 

THAT GIRL IS INSANELY AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Please please please! Stop bewitching me with your gorgeous looks, and those intense eyes, and the pretty hands, and thy hottest bod and whatever else you possess that i forgot to mention. 
PS: I took notice of your hands after reading Samira's post and just like her, i am now insanely and psychotically obsessed with your hands too. Thanks Sammy for that!
And regarding showing you to others. I dare not do that, or the sole right of mine upon yours in my friends circle would be lost and i would have other girlies of mine going gaga over you. I dont want competition, mind it. I have a violent mind and i'm insanely jealous of any other woman eyeing you, even Geet Handa for that matter. So, i would better keep you to myself! πŸ˜† 
Mucho Love,
Geet(Not handa. πŸ˜†)

So, enough of me boring the readers with my bakwaas. Sammy, your post inspired me to confess!

And i agree with you Samira. Maan is a disease. And I'm proud to be suffering from it. πŸ˜³
Edited by SapphireFlames - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapphireFlames

Okay! Since you have addressed him so openly, lemme do the same. 

Maan Singh Khurana, I have a confession to make! I dream of you daily. I mean, you're like so close, SO CLOSE in my dreams that i just go all🀬

And i wake up, my dream breaks, and so does my heart. 

Darn your beautifully chiseled torso and those ever sexy traps and bicep muscles. I could swoon like a jelly! 
And and and. Yesterday's episode was like an addiction- i watched you over 56 times(yes i counted)☺️

My my! Such cute face! And that susceptibly endearing smile of yours! I turned crimson and more, until i started hyperventilating. Gosh! You know not alas! That how does it feel after whole 20 minutes of glueing my eyes to the screen just to watch your gorgeous face/body/smile. πŸ€’

What is it that you do not possess?!πŸ˜•
Is there anything that makes you less than perfect? And the perfection of yours, makes me miserable as ever, to know that i cannot have you in reality! πŸ˜­

I have never to date been in LOVE with somebody as i love you. I can swear by my God! You are an addiction. And every girl here agrees with me. 

And oh oh oh! I actually forgot to mention. Its because of you that my boyfriend broke up with me! πŸ˜†
He was so irritated at me going all gaga over you, so pissed of with my MSK talks! That he decided that it would be better if he left me vying for you. That, according to him, is a punishment enough for all the torture he had to go through.πŸ˜†
Also, even my dad knows of my OBSESSION of you. And the other day, he literally asked my mom to drag me to a psychiatrist, cuz he felt that i need one. πŸ˜­

So, see! What have you made of me. A girl who hated SRK when almost every other girl died over him. A girl who detested the sight of Shahid Kapoor when all the other girls fell in love with his ever so hot body! And a girl who did not give a damn for the likes of Ranbir Kapoor, Imraan Khan, Leo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Peirce Brosnan, Brad Pitt and other similar hotties of Bollywood and Hollywood that girls were head over heels in love with. 

THAT GIRL IS INSANELY AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Please please please! Stop bewitching me with your gorgeous looks, and those intense eyes, and the pretty hands, and thy hottest bod and whatever else you possess that i forgot to mention. 
PS: I took notice of your hands after reading Samira's post and just like her, i am now insanely and psychotically obsessed with your hands too. Thanks Sammy for that!
And regarding showing you to others. I dare not do that, or the sole right of mine upon yours in my friends circle would be lost and i would have other girlies of mine going gaga over you. I dont want competition, mind it. I have a violent mind and i'm insanely jealous of any other woman eyeing you, even Geet Handa for that matter. So, i would better keep you to myself! πŸ˜† 
Mucho Love,
Geet(Not handa. πŸ˜†)

So, enough of me boring the readers with my bakwaas. Sammy, your post inspired me to confess!

And i agree with you Samira. Maan is a disease. And I'm proud to be suffering from it. πŸ˜³

I am 100% with you on your confession too... Maan is my first love too.. I never ever obsessed with any other screen image as I do for Maan... my husband thinks I need a psychiatrist... hasn't left me yet thank fully but who knows... πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sammy - am all for SaMaan....... or maanira.....but no MaanSa.... sorry manu u aint getting maan....he is only sammmy's.....well lol...am biased ..... hahahahha..... sammy ...muah muah muah...... love u so much.... but all u gals confessing ur obsessions..... all the attritubutes u r swooning over r GCs assest ...... rofl...... attributes unique to maan are his anger, his go getter attitude, his caring nature, his coconut kinda personality....so think whether its GC or its Maan whom u all love so much.......

moi is in love with Maan.... his attitude, his anger, his passion, his ziddipan, his love, his care...thats what makes him wanted for me...... ofcourse Maan with GC's abs, eye, expressions is a bonus..... hahahahhahaha
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Woah ! Glad that this post made everyone laugh πŸ˜†. It would have been a TAD awkward if nobody thought so 😳

Well since I've recieved everyone's approvals. I dare say, vote for me to enter the show !! So I can become Maan's first love 'Samira' 🀣 Voting lines open NOW.

Maanira ! I repeat Maanira ! Or if you like Maansa? Maansa ! I repeat Maansa ! OR OR OR Samaan! S-a-m-a-an ! I repeat Samaan ! πŸ₯³

Maanira sounds like a disease, i think it reminds me of malaria πŸ˜†

Maansa is my love, you've already met her πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Samaan ROFLROFLROFL

I was compaining for Samaan to come ages back πŸ˜‰ 

are you sure your ready to enter with such baggage ROFLROFLROFL
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sigma: 🀣🀣 True true! Sammy shouldnt enter with such hot fragile Samaan🀣🀣
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Woah ! Glad that this post made everyone laugh πŸ˜†. It would have been a TAD awkward if nobody thought so 😳

Well since I've recieved everyone's approvals. I dare say, vote for me to enter the show !! So I can become Maan's first love 'Samira' 🀣 Voting lines open NOW.

Maanira ! I repeat Maanira ! Or if you like Maansa? Maansa ! I repeat Maansa ! OR OR OR Samaan! S-a-m-a-an ! I repeat Samaan ! πŸ₯³

Wooooahhhh! Samaan sounds samaanlicious!🀣 My vote for Samaan! but are you sure you will be ale to come with such hot fragile Samaan as I said b4?🀣🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SaMaan! I repeat! SaMaan SaMaan SaMaan!

🀣

Oh dear ... can count on you to make me almost pee-my-pants Sammy!

But yes .. SaMaan sounds besst! And heck where's the audition sheet? I'll sign you up Pronto!

Z
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dtri

I am 100% with you on your confession too... Maan is my first love too.. I never ever obsessed with any other screen image as I do for Maan... my husband thinks I need a psychiatrist... hasn't left me yet thank fully but who knows... πŸ˜†

OOlala! Thank Gawd i'm not married then. My hubby would have thrown me out of the house! πŸ˜†
And i totally totally sympathise with you, as my boyfriend was in a similar state. πŸ€£
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapphireFlames

OOlala! Thank Gawd i'm not married then. My hubby would have thrown me out of the house! πŸ˜†
And i totally totally sympathise with you, as my boyfriend was in a similar state. πŸ€£

Hehe I bet we are not alone in this!!!! This maaneria has probably hit way too many of us and probably a lot of relationships are at stake πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

But heck I never wanted to be cured 😳😳😳😳😳