HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

Another great episode...finally both families getting along πŸ‘and nothing to complain about πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Kajol for the update.! 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome update, Kajol. you are right, today's episode was total dhamaal, thoroughly enjoyed it.From yesterday's precap, I thought it would somehow turn into some drama with Ambaji getting mad at Monalp for lying and meeting behind her back!

I am in shock that Ambaji smiled, participated in antakshri, asked Mona's family to stay one more night πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Infofan

Thanks for the awesome update, Kajol. you are right, today's episode was total dhamaal, thoroughly enjoyed it.From yesterday's precap, I thought it would somehow turn into some drama with Ambaji getting mad at Monalp for lying and meeting behind her back!

I am in shock that Ambaji smiled, participated in antakshri, asked Mona's family to stay one more night πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like did I hear it right, she is asking them to stay that too without anybody asking her😲 Both Satnam and her are melting πŸ˜†
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice episode and I enjoyed it.  At the start of the episode I almost feared another drama for lying, but alas everything turned into smiles.

It was nice to see the thawing of Ambaji and Satnam.
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot......very refreshing episode.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kajol! πŸ˜ƒ 
I enjoyed today's epi a lot! I was such a relief to see them all forget the drama and just be free and happy for once!😳 I think they're showing the two families bonding now so that when Karan-Hetal's love story comes out in the open all hell will break loose again! πŸ˜†
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy epi i guess

tks for the update
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
would love to see more Hetal and Karan scenes.