Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

just one word Awesome

im speechless for ur story.๐Ÿ˜ญ there is always 2 sides of love n u portrait the best of both.

111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a sad story but i still loved it
very beautifully written
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate tragic ending in general.....but loved the story & your presentation of it..emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

i hate tragic ending in general.....but loved the story & your presentation of it..emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanks nandita, it matters a lot to me...!!! as m your big fan....!!! :););) so its special to me and ya, sorry for ur tears................:(
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

thanks nandita, it matters a lot to me...!!! as m your big fan....!!! :););) so its special to me and ya, sorry for ur tears................:(

okay so take your pick..u want to be Bajaj fan or Orient ....(i just know the 2 names only๐Ÿ˜›)
coz then we can nickname eachother on that basis na...since me a Big Fan of Yours too..โ˜บ๏ธ

i love the way you present emotionsโค๏ธ....story saying is easy ..its the part in b/w when the story waits for the characters to move it to another level...thats the moment that are the soul of any writing.
Your work for me has been a emotional journey always ๐Ÿค—
thank you for that...its a delight & honor

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

okay so take your pick..u want to be Bajaj fan or Orient ....(i just know the 2 names only๐Ÿ˜›)
coz then we can nickname eachother on that basis na...since me a Big Fan of Yours too..โ˜บ๏ธ

i love the way you present emotionsโค๏ธ....story saying is easy ..its the part in b/w when the story waits for the characters to move it to another level...thats the moment that are the soul of any writing.
Your work for me has been a emotional journey always ๐Ÿค—
thank you for that...its a delight & honor

okay nandu....so nice of you.....here is for you ๐Ÿค—

anyways, i like both the name u have given, so i prefer bajaj fan.....:) call me bajaj fan from now on and i'll be calling you orient fan..........๐Ÿ˜†

and thank you so much for ur appreciation, it matters a lot, u showd d main point here, diff between storyteller/writer and a writer....:) ๐Ÿ‘  Love you for that.............๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

Love,

Maddy....๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooopppsss.....sorry ur Bajaj Fan......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

okay nandu....so nice of you.....here is for you ๐Ÿค—

anyways, i like both the name u have given, so i prefer bajaj fan.....:) call me bajaj fan from now on and i'll be calling you orient fan..........๐Ÿ˜†

and thank you so much for ur appreciation, it matters a lot, u showd d main point here, diff between storyteller/writer and a writer....:) ๐Ÿ‘  Love you for that.............๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

Love,

Maddy....๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooopppsss.....sorry ur Bajaj Fan......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hello Bajaj Fan.....

๐Ÿค— love u for being so so so sweet to me .,..mwahhh!

signing off for now ....
yours only

Orient Fan๐Ÿ˜‰

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
esa kyo kia maddy kyo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it very muchhhhhhhhhhh
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very very touching and emotional ending dear...................i have no words to say....................