Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update.............love maan for his patience and understanding....................
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
take ur time....i shall be waiting.... 
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey sweeties, even i cant blive i got time at this hour, but i know how to utilise my time, so here is the surprise and LAST PART...enjoy and sorry for mistakes, and sorry for ur tears. thank you so much for ur comments uptil now. and pls pls pls pls comment for the last time, this one is my last SS, will not be updatin for 2 months now, so pls LIKE or comment....i like it...😆 i never felt this much nervousness before, my hands r shivering rite now, trust me, this was the TOUGHEST part i have ever ever wrote....m so nervous...and still trembling...😳 BTW enjoy now...:) lemme go have sumthin to calm my self down.....😊

Warning : Its a sad and dark part, only for strong hearted or stone hearted LIKE ME....😉

Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye

Four

It was another bright morning of their life. Each and every day was passing with strange behavior and a constant fear in maan's heart; he could not predict how and when geet would become violent again and do something reckless. He tried to keep her happy and busy, but at the end of the day, he could not take her pain back or mend her broken pieces of mind, she was becoming more and more capricious and whimsical, it was hurting him. More than geet, it was maan who was suffering, he could not even mention it to anyone, he just had to stand with it, to make her happy wearing fake mask of happiness. He was breaking every minute into pieces, he was breaking down each second, but the only single thought of her and their baby was keeping him going on with all his strength and willpower, the only thing motivated him was his family.

But deep down inside his heart, somewhere he was also losing hope, especially, after the horrible night before two days, when geet again harmed her, and harmed herself as well, she almost killed herself and baby, when he got her in hospital, doctors were about to give her a shock treatment which maan refused, they advised him to abort the baby, but he did not listened a single thing and left from there, fuming, and brought her home again, to take care of her, she was on high dose meds, but it seemed nothing was working for her. The team of doctors advised again and again him, to take her to mental asylum. He was angry at the thought of it; he could never ever agree to the fact that she was sick; he did not allow anyone to mention it even. And those who mentioned it, has to put up with the dreadfully bitter part of Maan Singh Khurana, the man of terms and action.

A part of her mind has accepted the fact that she was ill, and she confessed it to him, 'Maan, I know, I'm losing it, there is no hope for me, now!' that broke him from inside, even though he consoled her and gave her strength, but he knew it, and she hugged him, the whole night they sat at rest, crying their heart out and a part of her mind was by then, wild, she considered maan his enemy and attacked him several time, but it was once again maan, who controlled her and made her believe in him again, she was helpless, after the attacks, she was the one who nursed him, cared for him with a great apprehension and said sorry repetitively, but she could not stop her hallucinating, the figure she kept looking at. She was becoming worse day by day.

They were having breakfast and she was in kitchen preparing his favorite pasta. And when he brought out it from the kitchen for him, she got another shock of her life. She stood there in half way, rooted through the floor, not moving an inch.

Maan welcomed her, and introduced her to his uncle - his dev uncle.

She saw him. His face, His face was the same that she saw in her dreams, the same eyes, and same features. She looked at him in shock. Those past memories which were haunting her till date became live and front of her eyes, she lost her mental state, she lost it, the very inner feeling of wrath overpowered her once again, but she saw maan, and somehow, with his warm look and adoring eyes, she controlled it. She did not even welcome his uncle, which was noticed by maan, he took care of it. They silently took breakfast, she sat there, without uttering single word, but her eyes said it all. Her eyes were filled with rage and anger.

She left for the room. And later when maan asked her, she pretended to be sick, gave excuse of headache and slept. Maan did not believe her and he decided to look in for the matter later when she would sleep, he was worried, something was disturbing him to the soul, he became restless but he had no option but to wait until it was better. Even though maan was with her all the day, she was not calm, his face was flashing again and again in her mind. She was again tortured, with the awful memories of her past. She decided something and forcefully sent maan to go for office work, though it was a tough task, she, probably for the first time lied to him that she would meet him at his favorite restaurant in the late evening, as she was in mood for some fun, which surprised maan, but he agreed to it. Maan went with a heavy heart, but he did not forget to instruct nakul to take care of her, and gave him the report every hour, he also found reason to look into the matter alone form office.

It was late evening, twilight of the day. She was sitting in her room, watching the sun setting down, meeting at the horizon, it was the time to go, time to set down, just like her life, ready for dusk, she looked at the sunset with most strange emotion than ever, like she was watching it for the last time, a lone tear managed to slipped down from the corner of her eyes successfully. She got it, with fearless emotion and a determined walk.
She entered the room and saw him lying on the bed and reading magazine. He put it down and welcomed her. She seemed strange to him, her eyes were reflecting fury, and she was coming towards him without fear and covering her one hand behind her back.

'Hello, geet!'

'Hey…how are you? Feeling comfortable?'

'Oh! Yes, I liked your house.'

'Do you remember me?' she was straight in her action and direct.

'What?'

'Don't you know me? I'm geet handa, your friend, Mr. Mahendra Handa's daughter.'

After few seconds, it clicked in his mind, and his face became pale, like all the blood rushed down from his body. He remembered the incident that happened years ago, when he went to his friends home and he gave him money to buy as much alcohol as he wanted, he knew her father's weakness, he was just a pathetic man, a chronic alcoholic, he paid him, just to enjoy few minutes with his daughter, to calm his eagerness, his irresistible obsession. He remembered the whole thing, her screams, her fight, that musical toy he gave her, as an inducement, to greed her, how he drugged her and used her for his impulsive pleasure, hunger and lust. And later, he threw her somewhere outside, the orphanage, and he left the country, he did crime, of which he was not regretful. He got scared, the way she was talking and behaving, he was afraid then, she seemed dangerous to him.

'Geet…you…what?' he fumbled for words. And before he could understand anything, she went ahead to him, near his bed, she took out a rope and a long stick from her hand behind her back.

She gave him an evil smile and went ahead, punched him in chest, he moaned, he felt weak, short for breath and she took advantage of it and tied his hands with the bed frame, just like he did in past. History was repeating itself, but here, the end was different.

'What the hell are you doing?' he asked in frustration with labored voice. But she did not answer; instead she looked at him with her big hazel eyes, indicating him to shut his mouth.

She patiently went ahead; walking with determination she went to music player near the bed and started the same music, the same melodious tune that tortured her to death till then. She hit the play button, 'Don't you love it? Forgot or what? It's payback time, UNCLE!'

And she kicked the stick hard, as harsh as she could, on his stomach and legs hard and he moaned in severe pain, 'Goodbye' she said and she quickly grabbed a pillow and covered it on his mouth; he pressed it as hard as she can, until his breathing became labored and finally stopped. The pain and fury she held within herself from years was free, she got peace, and she looked at him, his dead, lifeless body and smiled wickedly. She was at peace now; she got justice, in her own way, she knew it was a crime and she was wrong, but it did not matter then. It was strange harmony in her soul now; she felt immense tranquility reaching her very tormented and tortured soul. She saw him for a while and then she stopped the music, she touched her stomach and she cried, with silent tears she left the room.

She entered their room and quickly cleaned it and decorated with his favorite color. She wore his gifted sari for her 'knight' - for her angel, and quickly took a glance of the room and finally called him.

'Come home, baby'

'But…'

'…I know I planned something else, but I'm changing it now. Do you mind?' she laughed.

'Of course not, coming in fifteen minutes'

With that she cut the call and looked at herself in the mirror, put her hand on the stomach and muttered under her breath sorry. She always knew that after morning encounter with his uncle, maan had several doubts, and she was very much confident for maan, after all he was Maan Singh Khurana, she could never hide anything from him, she knew that he would find out somehow, and before he could find out anything, before he could react, she had to do it, she had to, it was unbearable for her. She felt sorry for him, she let him down. She stood there for a while and when she thought it was a time, she took a shot in her shoulder; she flinched a bit and then threw it away in the trashcan.

When maan reached home, it was quiet, dead quiet. He entered their room and saw it beautifully decorated with white flowers and white satin curtains, in the balcony, he saw his wife wearing white sari with dark purple border and he missed a beat, he was amazed by her angelic look, she was looking like an angel from heaven, her face was glowing in the moonlight and her white transparent sari was exposing her curves, she looked like a divine angel. She was standing by the edge of rails of a balcony, giving him a faint smile. She came forward and hugged him strangely. Before he could make out anything, she put her index finger on his lips and trailed with him in their large room, she stood there with him and went ahead to play the music, her very timeless favorite song, she hit the play button and it started with the melodious tune.

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
shayad Phir Is Janam Mein
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale Se...

She took his hand and moved with him in slow motion, he was confused but he did not want to ruin the moment, he was lost in his wife's magical charisma. He was also tormented by past events of his life, he needed that, and he gave in. he somehow, accepted in his mind that she was suffering a lot, she was dying every minute, she had every right to free herself, but he did not know how and why and he could not help her, he was vulnerable again, he just wanted to be with her, without thinking further about future, he was there, she was there - they were together. He joined with her and slowly they were dancing on the floor, in each other's presence. She looked at him with eyes full of love and gratitude, the same was reflecting in his eyes, too.

Hum Ko Mili Hai Aaj
ye Ghadiya Naseeb Se
je Bhar Ke Dekh Leejiye
hamako Kareeb Se
phir Apke Naseeb Mein
ye Raat Ho Na Ho
phir Is Janaam Mein
mulakaat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho

She hugged him tight, as if it was for the very last time. She freed herself from inner turmoil and left a stream of tears slipping down her cheeks silently, maan felt his shoulders getting wet, he pulled her off and tried to wipe away her tears but she refused. She hugged him again and cried silently in his embrace. Maan did not say anything but moved into rhythm with her, as if he understood the inner turmoil of her wife. They embraced each other and let out their feelings scattered all over again. In each other's embrace, they let their fears and pain washed away with each other's tears. They headed towards bed and sat there, she sat on his lap, pulling him closer, she was still in embrace and again hugged him, and he hugged her, and closed their eyes to feel the charismatic embrace.

Pas Aiye Ki Ham Nahin
ayenge Baar Baar
bahen Gale Mein Daal Ke
ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
ankhoon Se Phir Ye
pyaar Ki Barsaat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale Se ...

After what seemed like eternity, they broke off the hug and he gently brushed his lips against her soft pink lips and she gave in with desire, she let her desire come over and kissed him with equal passion. It was more excited than ever for her, as if she would never see him again. She kissed him passionately and he let her, he was lost in her, they both were lost in each other's magical charisma, to touch their divine souls. 'I love you…' she said, panting heavily on his upper body and they both gave in, they forgot everything, and they were lost - forever.

By the midnight, maan woke up with a startling instinct and what he saw was unbelievable. He was once again taken aback. He saw his wife, lying in his arms with blood oozing out of her mouth, he quickly checked her breathing.

It was of no use, she was dead, lifeless body, cold and still.

He looked at her in disbelief, he carried her in his arms from the bed and shook her, and she did not get up. He did it frequent times. He did not utter a single voice. The only thing he noticed that a plain white envelope was there, near the table; he picked it up and opened it.

My 'Angel' Maan,

I know you are not in state of speaking anything, what I want to say is that, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I have killed your uncle, I have killed the person who ruined me, please forgive me, maan. I know, you will. I trust you.

Maan, I have never loved anyone like I loved you, you were my angel - my sweet savior, my knight in shining armor. I never saw my alcoholic father again, you protected me like a father, I never saw my mother, you cared for me like a mother, I never had a brother, you fought with me like a brother, I never had a sister, you irritated me like a sister, I never had an angel, you came and touched me like an angel and brought me to the heaven of yours. You gave me everything, but maan, have you heard that story of a girl? That girl used to kill every human being with venom in herself, who loved her, who cared for her, she was cursed, she was cursed with fate and love, maan I'm that girl, I'm cursed with love, and before my love become poison for you, before I destroy myself with you, I should go away, I should leave. I can't let my dark past and tortured soul, take over your good one, and destroy you, I just can't…and you know that, my 'angel' maan understands me very well, I know that, even you can't see my suffering, let me free myself along with you.

Maan, when I was nothing, you came and won me. Trust me, maan, more than god, I trusted you and loved you, but maan there is no hope for me, I know I'm losing it. I can't do this to you; you don't deserve this, neither you nor our baby. I have no right on earth to endanger my baby's life, and I know, I will. Because I just can't…!

Maan there is no single hope for me, I'm dangerously sick, and you ought not to have me. I know you must be gnashing your teeth; after all, I'm as always taking decision on my own, without asking you. But it's for your good self only. I can't take it more. Neither I can take the burden of label 'killer' nor can I hide it from the world. You don't worry, I committed my act, and they will find evidence against me, too. Maan, I was an unfortunate soul, but you were the most excellent and beautiful thing ever happened to me in my total short lived life. I love you, and I know you love me, too. My soul is yours, maan. You whispered in my heart, you kissed my very soul, maan. It will be always yours, in this life or in another. We will meet, for sure, we will meet. I'll be waiting for you.

Love you my angel.

Yours and only yours Geet

He read it again and again and put it down in his pocket, there was no tears in his eyes, no regret, no grief. He was expressionless. He sat there for a while, he hugged her tight, for the last time and then he suddenly he screamed out loud, on top of his lungs, as loud as he could, 'GEET…!' and then his voice lost its identity, his voice was locked forever, for his entire life. And he remained on the cold floor without any expression on his face, after a while he collapsed.

After Three Months

It was a shining dawn, with the sweet chirps of birds and a cool gentle breeze. He could see the giant, huge mountains, standing lifeless, frozen, like him, and snow on the top of it, which was shining like gold in the beautiful golden waves of the sun, and the stream of a river passing by it, with cold water in warm heat of the sun, the sound of water, was melodious, the weather was pleasant.

His room was widest among all; he was in wheelchair, staring nothing at particular, feeling the cool wind, lost in his thoughts. Someone came from behind and shouted in hard voice, 'Patient no. 36?' and the lady found him in the balcony and brought him in his wheelchair and prepared him for medicine. Sam came in saw all this, he remember the dreadful night when he rescued maan from his mansion, he never said anything, he tried everything but he did not respond to any treatment, even his medical science failed, he could never find what went wrong with him, finally when he could do nothing, he brought him to his mental asylum in hill area, to live for the rest of his hopeless life. He looked at him for a while and left with tearful eyes, watching the tragic, cursed, dreadful, dark side of love, he left leaving him in the same state, in which he was,

Motionless

Without his love, without his life, without his soul, without his geet

Just Because I love you so much, you would take my life away, love…?

The 'Tragic' End

Lag Ja Gale Song

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADTaww3Lvxs[/YOUTUBE]

Sad Violin Theme, for over all, The 'Tragic' End

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

If you liked this, you may like my other creations,

here are my attempts :

Love, 

Maddy😉

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Maddy's NOTE :

i'm already SORRY....and THANK YOU for your all comments....:)

still trembling....!!! 😳

Oh, yes! forgot one thing to mention....!!! 

please listen the music, esp. the instumental...!!! its a fab...perfect tuning with the end...!!! thats y i chose it...!!! Damn, sad violin music, if you will read with the music ON, i m sure you will cry a river....😆

and another song, lag ja gale is my all time fav song...!!! i just love it...!!! i imagine MAANEET in that song from now...!!!! its a beautiful melodious song...!!! you will love it...!!! 😊

okay, read it and tell me u liked it or not....!!!

Goodbye,

Maddy😉

Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt want this to happen...But i knew that it would but i wished it wouldnt...

The note and Maan's state left me in tears...and his reaction to the entire situation killed me...it was unbearable.
And when geet was having her last moments with Maan i couldnt help the tears they just kept flowing...

I hope they meet in another lifetime...and Maan..i just dont know what to say...
you made me happy, sad, angered, to sad, to depressed to just angry and than sad.
That was wonderful...you are an amazing writer....

*edit*
Im still crying...but sadly i loved it
Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 13 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggggg..that was so so so sad....i don't want to say but u wrote it so well......one of ur best for sure....
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tragic yaar you made my hands n feet chill and goosebumps all over ,omg maan in so much of pain and geet died in pain 😭
hiii maddy....
i feel like strangling u for writing this tragic love story........
this story has moved me to tears...........completely feeling helpless leaving me teary eyed.....left me completely speechles.....it is way beyong hauntingly beautiful
this story is going to haunt for days to come......
simply terrific writing
i dont kno whether shud i love u for ur brilliant writing or hate u for writing a tragic story...........

but simply flawless writing...........
keep writing some more ss

but henceforth only happy ending stories.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

love u and ur OS, SS

melody
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tht was a reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy tragic ends
bt im a person who believes tht their always cnt be happy endings
sooooooo luved ittttttttt
n it was just perfectly written
n surely would hv killed dev at d 1st sight bt geet had lots of pateinces 2 do it at d right time
u rock buddy
it was awsomeeeeeeeee
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mady ye kya kiya???😭😭