Part 35 Maan's approach to find out Geet's feelings was really nice 😳
Loved the holi celebration ⭐️

Both parts were great ...
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh noooooooooooo nooooooo geet cannot leave...........noooo

ufff.........

y isnt maan's detective doing sumthing???

and wat the hell - i bet that woman was geet n that guy was amongst the guys on the beach that maan had noticed........i wonder wat shes upto now......ufffff....liking the maaneet nat khat stuff hahaha
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy! Double updates!!! Both were absolutely fabulous!
Finally Geet has realized Maan is falling for her. I hope Maan finds about her past soon since she's already planning to back out.
I'm so looking forward to the next update, continue soon...
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one.... waiting .............
-shamima- thumbnail
Ooh a double update wow and awe maan making excuses now for getting moment with geet like with the sunblock on his back and his also realising that geet is attracted to him and has some sort of feeling towards him and ooh threes mystery people towards the end of chapter 4 and seemed like they took pictures of maaneet and JD perhaps and awe maan struggling o wear a kurta but with geets care he was sorted and again got another moment with her looks like his fallen for her and other people have noticed hence the convo with dadi that maan has changedfor the better because of geet and now they want to them to get married ooh but geet having some sort of problem to not want this to happen because maan doesn't know much about her past hmm anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Double update... n as always.... amazing... I would now love to see how Geet would ask Maan to end this false charade... I would love to see how Maan panics when he realises Geet intends to not just end their pretend relationship but also end any association with Maan and his family...I think a sort of vocal outburst between the two is needed, just so that both can atleast accept that they do have "that something" to build their relationship on ... what happened to the report that Maan had wanted on Geet's life?
I wud love to see maan and geet playing house with only JD around for say, a week , with no dadi no business associates etc... n strictly playing house... like how a normal couple wud behave given the nature maan has and how geet behaves normally with him.... I know you give that to us in bits n pieces but I want 1 update thats only full of Geet,Maan the tension of their attraction and the fact that Maan doesnt want to back out of this pretend relationship now....but then u have a scheme of things which you follow n probably my wishful thinking would make ur story take a diiferent turn or maybe slow things down... your Maan and Geet are soo different from the actual Maan and Geet who have been tackling grief and bad situation with only silence... I liked it that Maan voiced his concern that Sameera's loose talk had brought to his mind... I would like Geet to first ask Maan to end this relationship before she herself does something funny to end this facade...
Awesome writing... I know u have started another story and all the best to you for that.. I am hooked onto this story n I am almost stalking this forum to find an update from you... I wish you updated this story daily but then I know what we read in 15-20 mins takes u probably an hour or two to write sometimes even more... I understand you have a life outside this FF but we readers are greedy...just goes to show how well u write that readers are left to ask for more always!! :)
Hope to read another update tonight though I know you wont be able to...but thats my wishful thinking :)
Just incase you read my post: could you just like it so I know you read it? I understand you might not agree to half the things I expect in the story just cause u seem to have thought your plot n story quite extensively I feel.... all the very best for your future writings... 
sakadafi thumbnail
Happy Holi to you!!!!

The double update was a great Holi surprise 😊 Curious as to what there is in Geet's past that makes her want to pull away....she said "can't know..."....curious, very curious...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!double updates..........awesome...........Happy Holi tl all of u.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved both update
do continue
it was amazing

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly, happy holi and the updates were simply amazing!!