went through evil Dev
i hope get the punishment
for what did to Geet
what sad & emotional
part pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update................so it was dev bcoz of whom she is scared.............poor her and that too @ the age of 15...............

thats too bad...........................
i am sure now yash will do something with dev.................wud like dev to go thro physical and mental torture u know..........he has to fear everything.................that wud b nice..............
nice precap cant wait for the next one pl cont soon and thanks for the pm

hehe yeah yash will do something but you will find out bit by bit... i wanna kkep the suspense up a little... i'm trying to create some maaneet monents lol 😆
but i will keep going back to the plan 😊

Originally posted by: simi91

poor Geet what she

went through evil Dev
i hope get the punishment
for what did to Geet
what sad & emotional
part pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm

yeah i hate dev... i liked him in the serial but now they changed him and i hated him straight away lol :P
dev is horrible lol ;p couldnt think of any other ugly evil person lol =] he fits the role quite perfecttly and his punishment from me is to keep im in the story for a little bit lol =] then i'm kicking him out  :)

Hey,, i know its a short update but my neck and shoulder is aching sitting her on the computer... sooo i decided to make it short but hopefully at the weekend i will most edfo make it worth your while =] thanks to everyone who commented.. sorry couldnt reply to you all...

if you guys got any suggestions for how you want the story to proceed then please let me know.. your opinions and suggestions are welcome :)

Chapter 8

Everyone was around geet's bedside. Everyone apart from the 3 elders and meera. She decided she will go down so the elders didn't come up and ask questions.. if they did decide to come up she could distract them easily with the wedding talks … simple she thought… it wasn't lol,:). Yash didn't want them worrying about anything. Yash looked at Arohi who was really emotional. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. She turned her face and hugged him crying.

Arohi – how could this have happened to her? She was only 15. She was soo young. Her life is soo messed up. How could we not recognize this at all.

Yash – geet was very good at hiding her emotions and just smiling and keeping everyone happy even though she wasn't. it's the reason we all love her…

Prem was sat in a corner. For some reason this was a little familiar. Not what just happened today but geet's behavior…

Prem – Aaj ka date kya hai bhai??

Everyone looked at him puzzled. With everthing that is going on he is asking todays date...

Arjun – yahan pata ni sab kuch hogaya hain aur tum yahan aaj ka date pooch raha ho??

Prem – haan – look whats the date??

Yash – bhai just tell me na?? aaj ka date kya hain

Arohi – erm aaj ka date tho erm 10 march hai…

Prem – Arohi thumhe yaad hain 5 years ago  aaj ke din geet was acting a bit weird. It was around the 8 to the 12th march when geet would act weird. She wouldn't talk to anyone and she would lock herself in her room and cry. Hamne yash bhai ko be nahin bathiya kyun ki hamme daar tha ki yash veerji sab chor ki vapas aajaye gay. Remember??

Arohi started thing back to 10th march 2006… haan bhai mujhe saab yaad hai…

Prem and yash looked at each other.. they started to get worried. They didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to reactn or how they were going to tell their parents this truth.. they were all worried about geet. How can someone do that to my sister thought prem. My sister…. I will kill the ba**erd that did this to her..

Prem – I want to know his name Sandiyah….. Sandiyah shocked…

Name I can't do that…. They will kill him and geet will kill me. Geet never wanted to see him again… she wqould probably laugh if they killed him.. haha  actually so would I . no-one would miss him. Lol :p

Geet started moving in her sleep. She moved her head slowly at first. Arohi was sat next to her while arjun was sat on the floor nest to geets hand. She started saying something.

Geet – please….. leave me…… goo away….. geet was dreaming. It took them a while for them to realize she is having an NIGHTMARE not a DREAM…. Arjun put his hand on geet's cheek..

Arjun – Geet.. heyyy wake up…

Arohi – geet utto na…. please….. geet…

Arjun – yeh tho response nahi dey rahi….

Geet – please leave your gun…. I'll come with you… don't hurt me…. Please……

Yash started to get a worried. He had never seen his sister like this before. Arohi couldn't see her in this state and ran out of the room. Arjun looked at yash

Arjun – I'll go check if she is okay…

Outside the room

Arjun – hey you okay na??

Arohi – how could something happen to her…. I can't see her like this…. I'm scared for her… she won't forget this…. She started crying…..

Arjun – she will forget… don't worry… when she falls in love she will realize not all guys are like that dog..….  Taking Arohi in his arms he hugged her… something felt right about this hug he thought. He felt like she belonged to him… she was the perfect shape… he wanted to kiss away her tears and he wanted to see her smiling. he didn't like her feeling hurt… Shut up arjun he said to himself… what a guy…. Stop thinking about her right…. Otherwise thum tho keema ban joa ga jab yash ko patha laga ga… he smiled…

Arohi still in his arm. She liked it… she didn't want him to let her go…. He was wrong she thought…. I can't hug him… but I'm upset so if someone does see us…. I can say he is comforting me …

Arohi- She won'tt…. This will stop her fron falling in love…. She wont forget … trust me…. And even if she does…. She is going to feel the need to hide this from him… she…. Ca…ca…can't forget this… she..wo…won't ….

Back iin geet's room –

Geet started waking up. She woke up to see everyone in her room…. She got up instantly and remembered what had happened.. she got out of her bed and ran to yash and prem and just hugged them both…..

Yash- I will kill the guy that did this to you…

Prem – I will squeeze his neck till his eyes pop out…. I will torture him the way he tried to do with you… you mark my words…

Yash – we all will get him back for what he has done…

Geet was still crying.. she had her head on yash's chest with her arms around his waist while prem had his arms aaround her waist with his head on her shoulder.. she slowly moved her head and looked up at yash with her watery eyes…

Geet – I'm sorry bhaii… I wanted to tell you… I just didn't know how to…. Them I thought if I tell you then you would leave your education mid way and come back… I'm sorry bhai…  main prem bhai ko bhi nahi batha sakti thi… mujhe daar tha kaha aap dono ko kuch ho na jaaye…

Prem & yash – ham dono ko kuch nahi ho sakta … suna tum ne… kuch bi nahii…

Maan decided it was time to break this little 'thiing' up lol :P

Maan – haan aur ho bhi kaise satha hai.. MAAN SINGH KHURANA JO HAI APP KE PAAS.

All four started laughing… the stopped to see geet laughing…

Geet- MAAN SINGH KHURANA.. YEH NAAM THO BOHATH ACHA HAI…. Aap kya bagwaan ho…

Maan – bagwaan aur main… nahiii main tho king hu…

Geet- acha king … main tho Queen hu … aab queen ka hakum chaltha hain… king ka nahi…

Geet started laughing when she saw the angry look on his face… everyone was happy that she was laughing. Geet suddenly stopped laughing and started crying and she hugged yash more and cried…

Yash- geet tum yahan rukh ja… hmmm main prem aur Sandiyah kaheen jar aha hoon…

Prem and Sandiyah looked at eacher other… they both were talking with their eyes…

Prem – hum kaha ja raha hain… …

Yash – hum bahar jar aha hainn… chocolate cake ke liye….

Geet looked up in surprise and excitement. Chocolate cake.. whatever geet''s mood chocolate cake was the best remedy for her..yash knew this… 

Geet-  par mujhe aakela daar lagtha hain…

Yash – deek Arohi aur arjun tho ghar opay hain… lakin …… Arohi ko kuch kaam tha isiliye wo apne karma mein hain arjun ke saath…

Yash looked at maan. He knew maan hated girls but he also knew maan would do anything for him.. he walked upto maan slowly and whispered in his ears..

Yash- maan please stay with her….

Maan – what!! Nooo please you know I can''t stay with a girlll on my own… I can't please yash . … nahii yaar ..

Yash – please yaar mujhe uss ka patha lagana hai… please maan thum ne dekha nahi who jab thumse baatha kar rahi thi tho vo has rahi the… please…

Maan – noo yaar please…

Geet – bhai please mujhe chocolate cake kana hai… aur yeh Sandiyah ki bachi mere bath nahi sun rahi.. bilcul ussi din ke tharaa…. She stopped geet realize what she was saying… vooo…. Ermm… bhaiii mujha chocolate cake kana hai…

Maan looked at geet. There was something special about this girl… he had only met her doing and in less then 24 hours he felt like he know everything about her… he looked at yash and nodded.

Yash smiled like he would if he won a battle or something…

Yash mouthed something at Maan. Maan thought he said thank you.. which of course he did.

Yash, prem and Sandiyah left geet and maan on their own in the room.

For the first few minutes everything was silent. There was not sound at all. Not a creature in sight. Nothing.. just maan and geet. Geet felt something, she was scared to be alone with him on her own. Maan sensed that she was scared and he slowly backed away from her.

Maan – look I won't hurt you.. I would never touch a girl without her permission. Actually I wouldn't even touch her then.. I hate girls… he smiled a little when he told her this.. she looked like she wanted to laugh…

Geet – you hate girlsss??? =] but why??

Maan – ermmm you girls are always emotionall.. always crying…. Its irritating…

He knew this would make her talk and she wouldn't feel so scared..

Geet – are you for realll… OMG… if you hate girls then what you are going to feel for me I can't even describe…. I'm worser than girls lol … but my mood swings are wayyy worse… but one thing that can calm me down or change my mood in a instant is CHOCOLATE they both said it together..

She looked at him and laughed… haha =]

Geet - Your different…. Your facial expressions are like you want to eat me but your words are weird… they don't match your emotions…. Its funny.. your really hard to read… 

Maan – haha :=] so are you… its strange… I feel like I have known you for years but i have only met you today and its not even been 24 hours yet… haha =]

Geet- haan…, aab thum bhai ko janthey ho na aab thum meri dost be ho na??

Maan was surprised. Friends and with geet?? Hmm wow!! She really is something… I haven't known her long enough… hehe…

Maan – friends are you sire… I'm not a easy person to stay friends with,… ask yash…

Geet – haan also im not easy to be friends with… yo will get tired of my constant talking and cy crying… lol =]

Maan – and you will be scared of me when I'm angry when my face and my emotions inside me actually match…. Hahah =]

They both smiled at each other.

Geet – thank you =]

Maan – what for??

Geet – for distracting me from my thoughts… she smiled with a little tear drop escaping her eyes..

Next part ---   Yash and prem trying to search for DEV ( they don't know its him or his name) Sandiyah hiding the name from them… Yash and meera moments, arjun and Arohi moments… geet thinking about maan… :=]

oooooooooooooooooooo

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Fink der is sumfing dat is troubling geet other dan Dev cuz prem sed sumat dat happened 5 years ago
Atleast Maaneet r getting along
Precap is gr8
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

nice update
Fink der is sumfing dat is troubling geet other dan Dev cuz prem sed sumat dat happened 5 years ago
Atleast Maaneet r getting along
Precap is gr8
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

well yeh there is something but its more related to dev

prem ment ever since that had happend to her... near the days of the attcck she would remember it and act the way she did that night...